[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews helping Muslims?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11
File: goyim.gif (11 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
goyim.gif
11 KB, 501x585
I have a question. What does the Jew gain from the Islamification of Europe?

I always hear on /pol/ that Jews are behind it, but if Europe became Muslim, then wouldn't Israel be fucked?

Can someone explain this further?
>>
at this point it doesn't really matter, people are dying in the streets because like it or not, they're there
>>
>>55663933
Jews are easy scapegoats. Always have been and always be.
>>
>>55663933
>oh no suddenly Europe is being attacked constantly by terrorists
>how unexpected
>we need an international organisation with the power to arrest anyone around the world
>we will need to spy on everyone constantly to determine who is a threat
>we will call it the New Watchmen Organisation
>to be led by Moishe Nosenberg who has extensive experience in terrorism I mean counter-terrorism
>>
>>55663933
Jews hate Europe more than they hate the Muslims. This is because of the holohoax.
>>
>>55663933
>I always hear on /pol/ that Jews are behind it
/pol/ nazis are dindus.
Dey dindu nuffin and de jooz sto dey moneys.
Is that who you listen to?
They're just a small minority. We also get goatfuckers here.
>>
>>55665314
>to be led by Moishe Nosenberg
No, it was led by a WASP.
Now it's led by a half-black atheist.
Don't be so retarded, anon.
>>
>>55663933
Israel would be no more fucked than it is now. Islamification creates even more crazy death cults for the Jews to play off each other.
>>
>>55663933
They always up to no good ...
>>
>>55665802
What are you talking about? The UN?
>>
The only want enough of them to make the EU, and it's member states more radical, more militant, more martial law like. In this atmosphere they can loan more money, and more power is concentrated.

Despite what happens, we all know, the major bankers will have there asses covered by the government's of Europe who rely on them.

It's all about long term power, they really don't care about the demographic composition of Europe, they only care about their strives for power.

It's tanta amount to banker's fighting over the helm of a sinking ship, when they all know they will bail.
>>
>>55664117
Deservedly so though
>>
>>55663933
Checked
Hatred of Jews is an Arab thing. Yurop has been inundated by Jew hating Arabs. Instead of accepting the truth that Muslims are behind most of the worlds problems in 2015 they scapegoat Jews.
>>
>muslims being muslims
>daa jooos

wake the fuck up fags we are dealing with these subhumans since 48
>>
>>55663933
>Can someone explain this further?
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
>>
File: oy vey.gif (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.gif
15 KB, 200x200
>>55667693
>>
File: kike defends mudslimes.jpg (91 KB, 807x476) Image search: [Google]
kike defends mudslimes.jpg
91 KB, 807x476
>>55663933

Revenge for persecution of kikes by Christians. Kikes are currently celebrating the death of so many White people
>>
>>55663933
Firstly they hope that by turning Europe against Muslims, there will be more support for Israel in it's wars. Israel is reliant on foreign aid to survive.

Secondly, any extremist muslim nation is likely to attack Israel. The reason Israel can't just go after Assad is because Syria is content to leave them alone, but if ISIS is in charge of Syria, then they will almost certainly attack Israel which allows Israel (and mostly America) to go in and take Damascus and incorporate it into their nation without it being a war of aggression and accumulating negative press.
>>
>>55663933

Secular, western Jews have a hardon for Islam.

Jews in Israel are trying to wipe mudslimes out.

Don't ask why.
>>
>>55663933
The Jew gains the safety of Sharia Law, of course.

Dhimmi Status is eternal protection from the White Nationalist.
>>
>>55668222
We are talking about Jews, not Israelis, you C.U.C.K.
>>
File: 1434712476857.gif (520 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1434712476857.gif
520 KB, 255x255
>>55668723
majority of israelis are jews
>>
>>55663933
>What does the Jew gain from the Islamification of Europe?
creates an easily controlled welfare state that the 1% (Jews) profit from

what's so hard to understand

these migrants will ruin the country's economy and infrastructure and da joos will be there cleaning up the mess... for a small fee...
>>
>Jews 10 years ago
Nooo you racist goyim, you must let immigrants in!
>their goal: further mutilate western nations

>Jews today
See you dumb goyim?! Told ya the Muslims were bad!
>what happened: the brainwashing went too far, white liberals went full c.uck and let a dangerous amount in, Jews in Europe are now threatened and realize they need to reverse the damage. As an added bonus, war will destabilize their local enemies and public perception of Muslims will be low so they can continue fucking over the Palestinians.

It's brilliant really.
>>
File: jew islam immigration.jpg (96 KB, 783x375) Image search: [Google]
jew islam immigration.jpg
96 KB, 783x375
>>
>>55668930
No, you are their footsoldiers.

They enjoy pleasant lives in the Diaspora while you must Remove Kebab.
>>
>>55663933

For that matter, why the fuck would some Jewish Conspiracy want more of the world ruled by a rival banking system?

Sharia-compliant banking would fuck most of the modern financial systems right out of the status quo.

Too many people in /pol/ jacking off to "THE JEWS DID IT! THE JEWS DID EVERYTHING!". The current situation benefits the propagation of Islamic culture and the erosion of the countries that help keep Israel from being zerged into the ocean.
>>
>>55668453
>Mike Rothschild
>Rorthschild
Oy i wonder who could be hehind this.
>>
>>55669098
removing kebab IS the pleasant life m8
>>
File: jew white genocide.png (427 KB, 696x755) Image search: [Google]
jew white genocide.png
427 KB, 696x755
>>55669153

Just a coincidence goy. .
>>
File: 1447456786304.png (333 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1447456786304.png
333 KB, 600x720
This is how I see it.

In order for the Jews to win over Europe with Jews being the head was for multiculturalism right? Russia knows all about the Jews, so obviously they weren't going to get them to invade Europe (plus they're whitish anyways). So leaves you pretty much with Middle East and Africa for your multiculturalism. They're push for taking over Europe was a cultural takeover via breeding. The ultimate form of genocide to them. They wanted these countries to become Muslim over a period of time.

While simultaneously US is near electing (or was trying to push for) Hilary. Hilary was probably going to be the one to bring us into the UUSASR. What with all this "progressivism" been super pushy it's actually really disturbing.

But this is where they fucked up. They probably assumed "Oh okay you guys can have Europe for countries and we can have the US and other Anglo countries", let's settle this forever. But what happened was, the Jews severely underestimated Muslims (or ISIS) to "stick with plans". If it's ISIS, we still have no idea what they're motivations are. War? Fuck with the west as a whole? Fuck with Obama just cause? Who knows. That's the state of ISIS.

And lastly, by some grace of god, nationalism and pride in the great Christian nation of the USA was bestowed upon by Trump. Predicting and calling out BS time and time again, not bought out and pretty much the epitome of company owner is rising to show the Jews he knows their game. He has just been right and right, what he has said has been consistent and honest so far. I don't buy into that Hilary plant shit. Because that was the FIRST thing being spread all over. I really think they underestimated Trump and thought they could shoot him down but people are seeing through the bullshit.

I don't know, it's really hard not to think about this shit since all of our media is saying one thing, evidence shows another, and what we know instinctual what is truly going on in the USA and world.
>>
throughout history, the only real threat to jewry has been lutheranism
arabs, while hating the jews, are subhuman, destructive, short sighted and dumb
the jew has easily been able to control the arab despite the mutual resentment ever since the both of them crawled out of their little desert hole a millena or two ago
jews for the most part, have been able to control christians as well, it wasn't until there was a split between the catholic church and the protestant one that they started facing any real trouble from christians, ever since martin luther nailed that note on that door the jews have faced many, many expulsions and aggressions on the hands of christians, they always managed to rat their way back in to european society however, but they were only ever able to do their jewishness for so long without the hatred for them being resurrected and them being expunged again, most recently by the nazis
there was something special about the last time, however, it was so effective, so devastating to the jews that they realized that the europeans were threat too big, and so they began planting the seeds of atheism in to germanic society, making europe docile and submissive, now, they seek to fill europa with arabs, who they are fully able to control, so that europe will never be a real threat again
tl;dr they want to turn europe in to a subhuman shithole because it's easier to govern.
>>
File: 1445382934740.gif (506 KB, 190x255) Image search: [Google]
1445382934740.gif
506 KB, 190x255
>>55669370
>>
>>55663933
I see alot of Jews boasting about hatred of Muslims now that they are flooding Europe. I think this could be part of their goal. Get everyone to hate Muslims (not that we shouldn't). I think it makes it easier for them to seize land when the only people standing in their way also hate Muslims.
>>
>>55670107
You live there, do something about it.
>>
>>55663933
Damn it,....Not one good responce!!!.....FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!....
Who stands to profit the most guns,bombs,...made?....look for the companies

There is alot you are not seeing....

Remember!....the jew motto....divide and defeat..
>>
/pol/ is an echo chamber where misguided views about Jews get repeated so much they blur with reality to the point where the brainwashed /pol/ack isn't even able to identify Jews. Jews aren't behind immigration, Europeans are.
>>
>>55671757
International Jews*
>>
>>55663933
Nothing. It's a stupid meme that shifts responsibility of mediaeval shitskins to Jews. Israel stands to gain nothing by losing its allies, in fact the only reason it exists is due to the West's aid
>>
File: 1445133672284.jpg (728 KB, 485x4823) Image search: [Google]
1445133672284.jpg
728 KB, 485x4823
>>55671757
The FUCK?.....wow,are turning a blind eye?...
>>
>>55671969
How about some information relevant to today instead of a meme?
>>
>>55671925
Israel won't lose it's allies for the acts of some Jew..
>>
>>55672044
its*
>>
>>55663933
they want europe weakened, not destroyed. They don't think muslims will actually conquer europe
>>
File: 1435182316012-1.gif (251 KB, 1542x867) Image search: [Google]
1435182316012-1.gif
251 KB, 1542x867
>>55672039
How about fuckin history repeats it's self?....for the last,....I don't know,....2000 years?....fuck boi!
>>
>>55671969

1. Jews have Israel now
2. They are expulsing themselves from Europe because they are disproportionately being targeted by Islamic terrorists

Anti-Semitism is a waste of time that Islamic extremists want you to engage in
>>
>>55672308
Well,...Why would the jews NOT open there borders to help the refugees?....then expect the rest of us(the world) to do it?.....
>>
>>55672700
He'll argue something along the lines of being completely obliterated, etc, etc.
>>
The same with the fuckin Mexicans....Why is it OK...for Mexico,to have borders between states and not US?....pun intended!..
>>
>>55672700

I very much doubt Netanyahu would be anything but pleased about European countries not taking reffos.
>>
>>55673223
I'll doubt that too, because politics is a fools game.
>>
File: race_mixing-jew.jpg (181 KB, 700x902) Image search: [Google]
race_mixing-jew.jpg
181 KB, 700x902
>>55673223
BULLSHIT!!!!!!.....
>>
>>55673343
Divide and conquer!!!....
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.