[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't even know what the fuck this is https://youtu.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: bike.jpg (23 KB, 358x290) Image search: [Google]
bike.jpg
23 KB, 358x290
I don't even know what the fuck this is

https://youtu.be/qT5VnxxOljQ
>>
>*deep breath* america. this is the part where i'm shot and killed. this is the part where this officer is gonna take me down in handcuffs, possibly shooting and killing me. THIS IS WHEREI DRAW MY LINE! NO MORE!!

hahaha
>>
>>55663880
so glad dumb shit like this is in 60fps now
>>
>>55663880
some faggy queer gets what he is asking for, who cares.
>>
>>55663880
This guy is a democrat. This is who they are. A cop tries to give them a warning to protect them, and they turn it into a personal attack.
>>
>>55664449
YES TANGO TWO ONE ECHO
>>
>BICYCLIST LIVES MATTER!
This is comedy gold.
>>
>>55663880
>you can record me all you want, I'm recording you too.
What a bro.
>>
hilarious
thanks for sharing this
>>
>>55663880
What a faggot. So much theatrics over a simple warning. He could've just fucked off on gone about his day. But wait, he's a gigantic faggot and in typical faggot fashion, he HAS to make a scene.
>>
I feel so bad for that cop.

>idiot pedestrian AM I BEING ARRESTED ARE YOU GOING TO SHOOT ME AM I BEING DETAINED
>guy literally says "Just stop the theatrics and get your ID"

Why do every one of these retarded people always try to run circles around cops when they could be on their way in 2 minutes?

>that fucking speech

kek

inb4 bootlicker etc
>>
>I DONT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD
>I WONT SHOW MY ID
>>
>>55665773
because he wouldn't get the attention on social media he so desperately wants
>>
>a black lives matter dindu nuffin bicyclist

a horrible combination
>>
>>55665932
He's also homeless, disabled and mentally unstable. Check the comments.
>>
>dat face @ 3:30

lel
>>
>>55666008

also a faggot democrat

damn he's a the liberal's wet dream all in one
>>
File: homeless!!!! help please!!!!!!.jpg (109 KB, 796x492) Image search: [Google]
homeless!!!! help please!!!!!!.jpg
109 KB, 796x492
LMFAO
>>
i can't even watch the whole thing. 3 minutes in and i'm too fucking disgusted with this fat faggot and his stupid bike. 99% of these videos just display how level-headed and tolerant the police force is with this stupid fucking bullshit.
>>
>>55664449

>Dispatch, we got a crazy asshole on a bike here, send another car.
>>
>>55666071
funniest part is when he shouted "cyclist lives matter"
>>
File: ow ow ow.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
ow ow ow.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>
>>55663880
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>AM I FREE TO GO?
>DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>55663880
>Wanting to get shot
>"shoot me so I can be martyr"
JUST
>>
>Help help I'm being oppressed!

Bloody pleasant!
>>
>"Help I'm homeless" on bike
>"I'm an American citizen. I pay taxes"
I didn't realize hobos contribute to the society monetarily
>>
>>55663880
Is that roger from American dad?
>>
>>55666838
All those cans they collect
>>
File: 1433403105695.jpg (59 KB, 736x551) Image search: [Google]
1433403105695.jpg
59 KB, 736x551
>>55663880
What a fucking failure, they should just kill people like this.
>>
>>55663880

>cyclist

oh boy here we go
>>
>>55663880
"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.