[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suppose that the religion thing was not in the picture. There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
Suppose that the religion thing was not in the picture. There is an armed group thousands of miles away that you are bombing... what would they do? Would they just wait around and wait to get bombed? No they will try to attack you. This is what happens in a fucking war!! Seems like europeans have forgotten what a war looks like.
>>
>>55663674
I blame it on WW1 and WW2(Although WW1 was kind of enough, WW2 simply speeded up the decline that was gonna happen anyways)
>>
>>55663819
How so? The end of WWII certainly marked the final throes of European military might, but I'm curious as to your reasoning.
>>
>>55663819
>I blame it on WW1 and WW2
What? How?
ISIS has no relation with WW1 or WW2.
>>
>>55663674
and those concertgoers were the ones doing the bombing i guess?

you can't pretend this was an act of defense when they left their own country(ies?), attacked civilians and are clearly hoping to provoke a western military reaction that will ensure more "sympathy for the real victims" type propaganda for converting normal muslims to their radical terrorist ways. this had nothing to do with "they're trying to attack me so i'm going to fight back." these are violent people with a violent agenda and their goal is MORE violence, not peace, even if that violence is from western forces killing actual innocent muslims in their home countries. you don't seek out and murder civilians in war, last i heard.
>>
>>55663971
I'm not sure. Ottomans had those sand niggers under control for hundreds of years. Now imagine an Ottoman Empire with all that oil money.

Instead we let the wahabi mudslimes get the oil money so they can export their retarded version of Islam all over.
>>
>>55664563
>we let the wahabi mudslimes get the oil money
So you admit its your fault? Then why blame islam when these people create/fund nut jobs?
>>
>>55663674
your not welcome in europe shitskin

your right these attacks are how a war is played and the european people are going to wake up. they're letting the enemy in their lands and with any luck, they'll soon genocide them
>>
>>55663674
Islam is shit regardless or who's bombing who.

And suppose for a moment that there was an armed group we were bombing far away. Suppose they had ideology X.

Suppose then that we were letting millions of people with ideology X in our countries, under the pretext that they were "moderate" Xs. Suppose we knew that already thousands of previously moderate Xs had joined the armed group.

That would be fairly stupid. Especially since X is shit and I want nothing to do with it.
>>
File: With_Lawrence_in_Arabia.jpg (112 KB, 366x488) Image search: [Google]
With_Lawrence_in_Arabia.jpg
112 KB, 366x488
>>55664719
It all starts with this dude and his short-sighted country. First in a long line of keks to come.
>>
>>55664865
How about we make a deal. You fucks leave our countries and we will leave yours.
>>
>>55663971
The jew is right. If his people hadn't won WWII, we would never be in this situation.
>>
>>55663674
>Seems like europeans have forgotten what a war looks like.
They still don't know what one is, which is why they let you shitskins in kek
>>
>>55665278
/pol/ logic: something is wrong? its either the jews or the muslims... but never the white guys.
>>
>>55663674
Read up on operation heads. That's how you deal with a foreign occupant if you're not a dirty coward.
>>
>>55665535
Oh my own people are equally responsible for their destruction as the kikes are. Muslims are just shit-flavored sprinkles on the dogshit sunday that Whites and kikes created for us. Muslims are totally irrelevant outside of manufactured outrage to get dumb goyim to kill them for kikes. I blame who is responsible.
>>
>>55663674

You're right, this is a war and the only way to win is through total war. If everyone wasn't such a spineless pussy, we'd just carpet bomb every man, woman and child in the Middle East while also sending Muslims in the West back to the ME through ships and sinking the ships in the middle of the Atlantic.

We have the bombs and the technology, everywhere just needs to grow a pair and face facts.
>>
if you think europe is going to sit idly by and do nothing, you are sorely mistaken. they are not like the us
>>
>>55665138
Honestly, I do sympathize with you because my country are the biggest fucktards anywhere. I apologize deeply for the invasions of Iraq.

The one in Afghanistan I don't apologize for because The Taliban are huge shitheads who force girls to become breeding machines and made education illegal.

If you guys could just have left Assad alone you would still have homes right now, but hell nah, your religion needs more blood for the blood god and you gotta ruin a good thing.

So we have to kill your people or else things get real Jihad real fast with psycho Muslims getting full control of a billion+ dollar economy and a war machine that can threaten Europe and cause World War III.

So you must understand we have to stop WWIII but that doesn't mean we are pissing our pants with joy that your people are dying.

And for the last fucking time, THIS ISN'T A CHRISTIAN WAR.

Its secular. Why you can't believe that I don't even understand, its not like our soldiers wear crosses.
>>
>>55663674
Before you start trying to defend this as "Just War" tactics then I need remind you of the rules of engagement in Jihad.

Do not commit treachery, or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy’s flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.
>>
>>55666390
>The Taliban are huge shitheads who force girls to become breeding machines and made education illegal.

Should i remind you who created, funded and then gave afganistan to the taliban?
>>
>>55663674
Why are you trying to defend this as a Just War when the actions of ISIS are clearly against the rules of Jihad (an excerpt given below):

Do not commit treachery, or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy’s flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.
>>
>>55666398
I was not justifying it. Killing the innocent is always wrong... no matter what side they are on. No matter what religion they have. Period.
>>
>>55666614
what about mercy killing them?
>>
>>55666557
woops, sorry for double post
>>
>>55666614
It's a bit different when the innocents are used as live shields vs sit peacefully in a cafe far away from any armed conflict. But you knew that.
>>
>>55666614
Innocent muslims don't stay innocent for long.
>>
you guys forgot that ISIS isnt only killing non-muslims, everyday thousands of muslims die too because of those lil fuckers, but who cares, right?
>>
>>55667040
If someone sees their entire family been killed by a drone strike that targeted a wedding... Yes they will not. Do you blame them? Would you?
>>
>>55667289
Military men? Maybe. Civilians? Never in a million years.
>>
>>55667289
But the retaliation for violence should be an attempt at peace, if that fails with no chance of resolution then the result is conventional warfare - NOT attacks on the innocent. Come on man, I'm trying you to see some reason as one Ahmed to another.
>>
>>55667616
How about I come to your house, rape your sister and kill your brother. Lets see how peaceful you are then.
>>
>>55667851
Oi Bahnchodh apni zaban par kabu rakh warna tumhe kabi sonae nahi doon ga.

So please remain civilized in your discussion.
>>
>>55667851
Is that what those Frogs were up to for the last 6 months? I thought were typical frenchies who never even got close to the middle east.
>>
>>55668436
you are on the wrong site gando... GTFO
>>
>>55668623

This is why I'm looking forward to Pakistan getting nuked to glass. Fucking Paki faggots.
>>
>>55668623
Pak Army is already BTFO-ing Taliban, I say they should go bomb ISIS as well to end the murderours rampage that is the False Caliphate. So don't come telling me I'm on the wrong side for wanting the Khwarij dead
>>
This sandnigger is right guys. Race war is coming.
>>
File: panzerwerfer.jpg (558 KB, 748x1284) Image search: [Google]
panzerwerfer.jpg
558 KB, 748x1284
>>55663674
>Seems like europeans have forgotten what a war looks like.
And how about we come over there into your sand country and raze it to the ground? Europe was built on conflict and bloodshed.
>>
>>55663674

Yeah, those French heavy bombing runs sure fucked up whatever shithole these terrorists came from.
>>
>>55667616
this. Fire some rockets at an American military base, they're not hard to find
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.