[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys are playing right into ISIS's plan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 22
File: 1333257536032.jpg (15 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1333257536032.jpg
15 KB, 250x249
That's the point of the terrorist attack, right. To turn the west against Islam itself, and thus making all the worlds Muslims more likely to side with them over the west.

God damn, for guys who constantly harp on the Jews, Muslims sure know how to control you as well.
>>
File: christ tan.png (497 KB, 881x905) Image search: [Google]
christ tan.png
497 KB, 881x905
Like they don't all hate us already.
>>
>>55663166
RARE
>>55662914
>Implying Europe won't be able to stop Muslims when Hungary did it with a fence and scheduled patrolls
>>
>>55662914
i dont give a fuck
remove islam
deus vult deus vult deus vult deus vult
>>
File: kkk.jpg (20 KB, 603x453) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
20 KB, 603x453
Cu.cks for Islam will be the first to hang on the Day of the Rope.
>>
>>55663166
Well, maybe in the countries we stone aged, but propaganda is propaganda, ISIL want's more influence than other groups in the region. It certainly wants to seem stronger than Assad, and striking the west is one way to show that.
>>
>>55662914
>and thus making all the worlds Muslims more likely to side with them over the west.
And you think they stand ANY FUCKING CHANCE AT ALL?
They'd be wiped out in a month.
>>
>The point of a terror attack is to inspire active revolution

Except that's fucking wrong. Terror attacks are supposed to terrorise people into submission. Make them scared to go outside. Make them scared to go to work. Make them scared to oppose Islam.
>>
>>55662914
So? If they side with Isis, then we kill them too.
>>
>>55662914
>implying we don't know
>implying a Europe united against Islam isn't the best thing to happen to the white race.
>implying similar sentiment in the US isn't also good
>not realizing that we could take on every Muslim and come out on top
If we really need cannon fodder we could always rope the Latin American Catholics into it somehow.
>>
>>55663380
I keep hearing about this "day of the rope." Tell me guys is this just another pol tier meme or do you enjoy asphyxiated masturbation?
>>
>>55663443
I said its their plan, I didn't say it was rational.

Not that the West ever will declare war on Islam or whatever. They want to turn muslims vs christians vs secularists, and rightists vs leftests, etc. They want to middle-easternize europe, essentially.
>>
>>55662914

>what will we do when all the muslims side with ISIS

I dunno kick them out of Europe maybe?
>>
>>55662914
>making all the worlds Muslims more likely to side with them over the west.
but they already do
>>
>>55663685
No pleb, they don't care about muslims in Europe. They want influence over Syrian and Iraqi musims to fight against Assad, Israel, and Iran.

Europe is just pawns.
>>
File: 1349334896917.png (491 KB, 475x800) Image search: [Google]
1349334896917.png
491 KB, 475x800
>>55662914
>To turn the west against Islam itself, and thus making all the worlds Muslims more likely to side with them over the west.
That's what I want though
Then we can just kill them all
>>
>>55663443

A genocide wouldn't go down in todays political environment. It'd be like a fighting a hornets nest with your firsts, hornets that have bombs strapped to them...
>>
>>55663380
Thank god your back
>>
You're really giving them too much credit. The reason they are killing infidels is because God commands it and they believe their victory is assured if they everything God commands.
>>
>>55663569
What happens when 20 years from now when kucktier places like Sweden and France are Muslim countries. Islam is wiping you whites out like a Jew does my coin after pay day . Grow sum fucking spines mein niggaz.
>>
Sounds like a good idea. ISIS+the entire arab world vs Western Civilization.

Can we also have China team up with ISIS and than Japan can team up with us?

Maybe we can get Africa and South America involved too. It's about time we had another world war!
>>
>>55662914

It's obvious but really what can you do? Islam is hell bent on spreading one way or another. You either accept it or stop it.
>>
>>55663774
>Most powerful section of countries in the world

LMAO EURO IS PAWN
WHAT WE REALLY WANT IS A SHITHOLE FILLED WITH DUST
>>
>>55662914
So what do YOU think the response should be? Just do fucking nothing and let them continue with what they're doing? Fuck off mudslime.
>>
#YesAllMuslims
>>
I don't even fucking care anymore

I just want all muslims to be nuked already
>>
>>55662914
Is the JV squad now the GOAT terrorist's of all time?
>>
>>55662914
Yes. The response is playing into ISIS' plan. However pacifism will not resolve this situation. Peace now will only result in native Europeans progressively losing their advantage of numbers.

If anything ISIS has played their hand too early.
>>
>>55663617
It's from the book 'The Turner Diaries'. The glorious white revolution starts in California and all of the race traitors are strung up from the lamp posts.
>>
File: 1445473207482.jpg (82 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1445473207482.jpg
82 KB, 719x719
>>55664028
You know what will happen in Europe.
>#notallmuslims
>maybe we should bomb Syria a little bit more.
>race war won't happen
>Australia is not Europe.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 664x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 664x1000
>>55663579
Willing to remove kebab from premises.
>>
>>55662914
Uh no, their point of their terrorist attack was to show that they are to be feared and for people not to fuck with them.

Of course, it will have the opposite effect, because when France, the USA, Russia and the UK all invade Syria and Iraq together in the next month, we will destroy the living fuck out of them.
>>
>>55662914
That's a pretty stupid plan. A fight with the west in which the west tries to be humanitarian, minimize deaths, and wears kid gloves the entire time is easy for Muslims to sustain. But if the west decides to go all out on the Muslim world. it can wipe out all billion and a half of them. It would be an ugly war but zero chance that the west would lose. If it comes to that, hopefully we use the opportunity to get rid of the Jews too.
>>
File: 1434494928464.jpg (14 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1434494928464.jpg
14 KB, 285x285
>more muslims become radicalized
>even more kebab gets removed
Boy they're really gaining a lot here

I can't wait for Baghdadi to be captured and hung or bombed into oblivion
>>
>>55664331
Invading that desert shithole won't do shit. The terrorists are born and bred in our countries. Muslims must be removed from our lands one way or another. Until that happens this shit will continue.
>>
>>55662914
ISIS is Islam itself you c.uck
>>
>>55664331
With the attack on France, they now have four of the five permanent members of the UN Security Council against them. All they need to do now is piss off China somehow and the bombings will begin.
>>
>>55664480
It will kill ISIS, and then we will leave and the power vacuum will be filled by Russia, Iran, and the Kurds. Which is way better than ISIS.
>>55664501
China has already strongly condemned the attacks. ISIS is literally fucked and they will be wiped out in the next 2 months.
>>
>>55664331
That is if we can even fucking communicate with each other. UK is on edge, France is ready to piss itself, U.S. Are a bunch of cunts, and Russia is hated by everyone. This terrorist attack is just the fucking begging. For all we know, fucking World War 3 is going to happen very soon.
>>
File: Holocauster.gif (2 MB, 206x223) Image search: [Google]
Holocauster.gif
2 MB, 206x223
>>55662914
>To turn the west against Islam itself,

I'm totally fine with that scenario.
Think about it, at the moment Muslims are allowed to exist in the west.
People "tolerate" these cunts, because no one is allowed to do shit against them.
This is kinda like with niggers in America.
>Yeah we're badass.
>We can riot and everyone is afraid of us.
>We shut shit down! Hands up don't shoot, let's burn these buildings!
Even the cops have to hold back when it comes to dealing with them.
Give people free reign to deal with them and they'd be instantly fucked up.

Same in Europe.
Declare Islam illegal in the west.
They'd be kicked out and/or killed in a week or two if people were given permission to deal with the problem.
Which is what needs to happen.
Islam needs to be made fucking illegal. I have a feeling we might see that happen one day.
Realistically I see Denmark as a potential place pulling something like that off in the near future, if and when these attacks continue and become more and more frequent.
>>
>>55664797
But 'killing' ISIS won't make a difference to these kebab cunts in our countries already. I actually don't really care if ISIS have their caliphate in the fucking desert. The only reason they are able to carry out terrorist attacks in our countries is because they have millions of footsoldiers on the ground. Give them their desert shithole. I want Europe and the Anglosphere to be ours without out these kebab fucks.
>>
>>55664797
>Wake up in the morning
>She was only a dream and the house isn't real either
>Fuck
>Slowly come to and then
>BING
>OH YEAH, RIGHT!
>Rush to the computer and look up news on ISIS
>More reports on how they're just getting FUCKED. Videos on 4chan of close up ISIS soldiers getting shot.
>The entire world is rejoicing the slaughter of the worst people alive done by the Dream team of countries
>Reminded once again that it's not so bad
>Make breakfast and start the day
All I want.
>>
>>55662914
The west doesn't have to go to war against Islam, all it just has to do is send it back to the middle east. All of those refugees can go back to their countries in Syria, Lebanon, and Africa. Nobody has to get hurt, but if some people choose to get violent when asked to return to their homes they can be dealt with in a calm, but swift and brutal fashion.
>>
>>55662914
Fuck off with your damage control. We are at war
>>
>>55665266
This sir, is the answer. Thank you.
>>
>>55664891
You are right on a few points. The UK is way too fucking gunshy that they may not commit combat troops to Syria and Iraq again (I say 60 percent chance they do, based on the terrorist attack)

AND us communicating with Russia in a war in the same fucking country they are in is going to be a tense situation.

BUT France isn't ready to piss itself. They are ready to invade syria and iraq and no one will fucking stop them from this. It's their 9/11. After the charlie hebdo attacks and now this? They are done and they are gonna go full right wing on Islamist terrorists.

Russia will protect Assad and Damascus and keep that part of Syria out of this mess. Kurds will keep that part of Iraq out of this mess. The USA and France and a "coalition of nations" will do the rest.

ISIS is dead in 2 months, tops, guaranteed. >>55665019
I disagree, Ozshitpostbro, you can kill major fucking villians and still come out on top, even though other villains exist. What has Al Qaida been up to since we decided to skullfuck them and Bin laden to death? Nothing? Yeah, that's right. Nothing.
>>55665185
Fuck yes.
>>
>>55663166
how does one even have a European flag? Bud is like a goose ain't belong to no land.
>>
People are so stupid.

14 years of non stop war and the problems and number of people who hate US and the western countries has only grown. So what's everyone's solution?

MOAR WAR!

I'm just glad it barely affects me, I get to laugh at everyone.
>>
>>55665612
So what is your solution you Ess Jay Double U bitch?
>>
>>55663166
How do you have that flag?
>>
>>55665483
Thanks for agreeing with the Brits. I swear. Where are the fucking Australians? What about other world troups? If shit like this pops off in places like China? Japan? Fucking hell, even in Russia! ISIS will literally be the fucking pig to the roaster at that point. We even said we killed the guy who did the beheading videos! Their fucked!
>>
File: crusade teim.jpg (74 KB, 527x440) Image search: [Google]
crusade teim.jpg
74 KB, 527x440
>>55665573
>>55665792
3L173 H4XX
>>
>>55665721

Well it's pretty complicated since retards have fucked up constantly for over a decade. Hard to fix. But ya know what the number 1 step is? Stop killing people if your gonna shit yourself and cry in the corner every time 1/1000th of the violence is returned at you or people like you.

Pull out of the middle east and stop being scared of a bunch of faggots on the other side of the planet. At least in concern to US.
>>
>>55662914
Absolute chaos on a global scare? The lightlihood of Islam being exteminated once and for all? You think this is a bad thing?
>>
>>55665888
Ok cool. So we stop being scared of a bunch of faggots on the other side of the planet. Those same faggots that just killed 150 people in Paris?

You are fucking dumb. Give a real fucking solution or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>55665612
This. I always considered islam being shit to begin with, exterminate!!!

14 words!
>>
>>55662914
You are a kekold
We need the government to give us the ok to kill muslims
>>
>>55666168
Hug them then! That will stop what happened today in your country! Let's hug ISIS
>>
>>55665888

The problems with Muslims have little to do with war.
Sure war is a factor and it's making them more violent, but Muslims are and have been causing problems everywhere whether it's a country in the West or some Buddhist nation in the east.

They exist and will always exist in a parallel society inside the host country.
They don't assimilate and they will never share proper western morals and ideologies.
Mainly because Islam is a culture and religion combined.
It's purpose is to take over the host country, not to integrate.
To put it simply it's a fucking parasite and needs to be made illegal before it grows too big to be dealt with relatively peaceful means.
>>
>>55666091

lol ok, I bet youre gonna be sleeping with your gun in the bed next to you tonight. Tomorrow youll go to a baseball game and sing "hoooooome of the braaaaaaaave!"

I bet your solution is to keep doing the same thing we've been doing for 14 years, Only MORE!!! I'm sure it'll work THIS TIME! Only a decade or 3 left and it'll work.

And all the while you'll be pissing your pants more often cause more retards on the other side of the planet will want to kill you.
>>
>>55665483
There's no difference between these muslims killing us in the name of Al-qaeda or in the name of ISIS. The terrorists just claim allegiance to whatever group is dominant in order to spread as much 'terror' as possible.

I really think that going hard against ISIS would make for some good TV but it won't stop future terrorism and will distract completely from the real problem.

The real problem is homegrown islamic terrorists. Treasonous shitskins in our own countries. This shit will continue for as long as muslims are in Europe and wherever else our elites have thought to import them.
>>
>>55666245
>Muslims is literally cancer in human form
Anyone. Please. Name me ONE thing. One thing as evil as Islam.
>>
>>55666365

4chan users.
>>
test
>>
>>55666245
>Islam is a culture and religion combined
I think that's what most people in the west don't get, it's not just a religion that you observe rituals for, but a way of life. In the west, religion and culture have mostly been separated, going in opposing directions, and most people in the west have a skewed view of Islam, thinking it's just some rituals that a person does while in a mosque or on a prayer mat and that it stays there for the most part.
>>
>>55662914
All the worlds Muslims can't get along together.

We REALLY need to take out ISIS then we redraw Iraq into Sunni, Shia and Kurdish Iraq. Integrate Turkey into the EU on the condition that if maintains peaceful relations With the Kurds, and takes all of the refugees. And sanction Saudi Arabia which supports Wahhabi Muslim ideologies. Keep and encourage fracking and remove sanctions that prevent Iran from producing oil.
>>
>>55666309
>you are fucking dumb. Give a real solution or shut the fuck up

*you give no solution at all to the issue

Yup, go back to /his/ you Ess Jay Double You faggot.

>>55666351
That is because you don't understand the difference between Al Qaida and ISIS. ISIS is made up of members of Al Qaida in Iraq an the Iraqi Baathist party. They are legit military fighters, who have already fought a war with the USA. When we left Iraq, they swept in, battle hardened commanders and terroristic fucking evil maniacs.

Why do you think the real Al Qaida is dead but ISIS is taking over countries? Al Qaida was a terrorist organization only, not concerned with land. ISIS wants to make a Caliphate. Huge fucking difference.
>>
>>55666629

I bet youre even the type of guy who'd be for more security measures in places, more surveillance, and stricter laws right?

Then in the next conversation youd tell someone how much you love freedom.
>>
>>55662914
I don't know if you realise this you stupid fucking kebab but they are killing our kin. If the shitskins want to side with ISIS good luck i hope we turn their shitholes into wastelands.

Fuck your crocodile tears.
>>
>>55662914
If there are no Muslims in western society, then the Muslims couldn't be a problem.
>>
>>55662914
>1.6 billion vs 5.4 billion

I dunno, odds still seem pretty good to me
>>
You're advocating defeat either way.

>Europe keks itself and lets all the muslims in
>ISIS trojan horses more people in and more attacks happen
>ISIS wins

>Europe kicks all the muslims out
>muslims get butt blasted and join ISIS
>ISIS wins

At least kicking the muslims out will improve things. The fastest growing prison demographic in Europe is muslims.
>>
File: 1446080256926.jpg (20 KB, 559x568) Image search: [Google]
1446080256926.jpg
20 KB, 559x568
>>55662914
the problem with this you think they will stand a chance if all the muslims are on their side. It would just lead to us wiping them out that much faster once there are no more "moderate muslims"
>>
>>55665839
Come on man, inquiring minds want to know!
>>
Can we just get another crusade against Muslims? It would make the world a better place.
>>
>>55666629
You are completely avoiding every point I've made. I'm talking about homegrown terrorist muslims in our own countries. They claim allegiance to whoever is the dominant group.

I'm all for raining hell upon ISIS but that won't do shit in terms of making our countries safe and peaceful. You don't seem to care about that though.
>>
>>55663662
so if their plan will fail who gives a fuck

if they're manipulating us into fighting and they lose, who gives a fuck? they still die.
>>
>>55664028

They are deeply religious, they only care about that area of the world. However, while they must strive to enforce Sharia over the entire world not everybody necessarily has to convert or die. As long as Christians obey Sharia and recognize ISIS is in charge they can just pay a tax. Essentially ISIS wants to have complete control over the middle east directly and just flood the rest of the world with birthrates so Sharia will rule by the end of the century. After that it's a short leap to a unified government and one worldwide Caliphate
>>
If every Muslim sided with ISIS or other extremists, it would give the West justification to turn the entire Middle East into glass

I'm OK with that
>>
Removing Islam altogether because of those pretentious fame-whores called 'ISIS' is like saying "Oh, no! There's a mosquito infestation in the house next door, we should burn the house so it won't happen again!" -_-
>>
>>55667686
This is literally what IS wants, they are trying to enact some apocalypse scenario.
>>
File: kebab_removal.gif (480 KB, 133x199) Image search: [Google]
kebab_removal.gif
480 KB, 133x199
>>55667863

It would only be an apocalypse for them, there isn't mutually assured destruction if we remove all the kebab. Again, I'm fine with that.
>>
ISIS is a JEWY Mossad /USA funded Terrorist shell... Do you dolts seriously not know this?
>>
File: Animal-Mother[1].jpg (38 KB, 356x267) Image search: [Google]
Animal-Mother[1].jpg
38 KB, 356x267
>>55663812
Straya gets it, get them all in one big bunch
>>
>>55667703
those "pretentious fame-whores" just murdered 120 innocent people in a country that opened their borders to war refugees. every ISIS member deserves a slow death.
>>
>>55668013

The prophesy they are reenacting says that they will be wiped out to just a few thousand fighters, then they will have their pushback and fulfill the apocalypse prophesy. Even if we are stomping them like bugs it won't break their moral because they'll just think they are getting closer to the fulfillment of it
>>
>>55667703

Islam doesn't function on any level in the civilized nations.
Like I said up there, they exist in a different society inside the bigger society. Always have and always will.
ISIS or any other extremist group isn't the real problem.
Islam itself in the west is the problem because it simply doesn't work.

Even before this whole ISIS thing, we had major unrest in France and Sweden in the Islamic areas that had grown too big.
>>
This argument is used against an anti-immigration stance and it makes no fucking sense because no, paki terrorists do not want to prevent islamic immigration to the west. You lying cunt.
>>
File: 1416888969752.jpg (143 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1416888969752.jpg
143 KB, 1600x1600
>>55662914
>implying all the worlds Muslims aren't already sided against the west
dis nigga

Seriously though. New Crusade when?
>>
>>55668096
That's the point; people are blaming Muslims for something a small group did. I'm not saying they don't deserve to be punished, what I'm saying is that this kind of treatment is unfair.
>>
>>55668227
Good, let them fool themselves into thinking they are going down in a blaze of glory instead of getting fucking exterminated like lice.
>>
>>55662914
>implying moderate Muslims don't mind you getting killed by their more radical brethren
>implying there is anything of value in Islam
>>
>>55665612
Oh yeah, we should just stop attacking innocent people and keep to ourselves

Because that fixes everything

We haven't tried that

Nope. Never ever!
>>
And crusades, really? Really? Yeah, as if the crusades from back then solved any problem at all
>>
>>55663993
You fool. If anything, the Chinese will side with us.
>>
>>55669076

Fucking innocents, should all be murdered amirite?
>>
File: 1434456194569.jpg (149 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1434456194569.jpg
149 KB, 1000x1000
>>55668756
see
>>55668343

Islam is a cancer that needs to be excised from the west.

ALL Muslims are the problem, some are just worse than others
>>
>>55669102
I work in retail and you people suck the most. I just wanted to let you know.
>>
ISLAM = SHIT, its not compatible with a modern world.
>>
>>55662914
Well they sure as fuck aren't siding with us when they flee fighting IS
>>
>>55662914
They already side with ISIS you faggot.

This changes nothing.
>>
>>55662914

This is why we need to just outlaw ALL religions.
>>
File: zaky mallah.jpg (33 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
zaky mallah.jpg
33 KB, 650x488
yes but that doesnt change anything
>>
File: mint.jpg (14 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
mint.jpg
14 KB, 255x255
>>55668877
>>
>>55669324
lol thanks for noticing.
>>
>>55662914
>haha, we killed a bunch of people to make you hate us, what a bunch of assholes you are!

the absolute madmen
>>
>>55669410
>They already side with ISIS you faggot.
source?
>>
File: 1447470058831.jpg (518 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
1447470058831.jpg
518 KB, 700x900
>>55668877
confirmed
>>
>>55669273
Go back to your country
>>
>>55662914
>implying I needed any coercion to hate muslims and engage conflicts
>>
what do you guys think about all the muslims who own smoke shops? it seems just like the fuckers to sell us cancer and then send the money back to their homelands to help finance everything
>>
>>55668756
I really don't care about the moderate vs radical Muslim debate. 65% of the children's population in the Randstad (an agglomeration and major political and economic hub of the country) is of non-Euro background right now. The only people that are 'intergrating' right now are the natives.

The thing is, there will be no such thing as the Dutch way of life in the world where my children grow up.
The only way to reverse this is to eradicate Islam, and multiculturalism in general. How do we do this? We make sure groups keep polarising. For polarised people will distrust each other, then hate each other, then radicalise. And a radicalised opponent can be dehumanised. And a dehumanised opponent can be deported, with clear conscious and without interference from 'humanitarians'.
>>
>>55662914
>To turn the west against Islam itself, and thus making all the worlds Muslims more likely to side with them over the west.
What makes you think we don't want this? If we went to war with muslims:
1 - they'd all get deported or put in internment camps
2 - We'd fucking win
>>
>>55669641

Born and raised in the USA. I am home, friend.

Maybe you should help my government invade some more countries. You're gonna volunteer for the crusades, right anon?
>>
>>55669628
holy shit its not false
>>
>>55669846
http://search-the-quran.com/search/3%3A151
>>
>>55662914
>But you're playing into the terrorist's plans!

Has anyone considered the fact that the terrorists could be wrong and that this "plan" of theirs is actually really shitty because they're abunch of fucking cave squatters that don't know how the world works outside of tribe culture?

Why do you trust the logic and planning of tribals?
>>
File: trying to redpill.png (285 KB, 1562x754) Image search: [Google]
trying to redpill.png
285 KB, 1562x754
>>55662914
They would already support a fellow muslim over a kufir.

I tried talking to someone saying: it's not all muslims. But trying to inform her that Islamic Jihad is a global problem. She ended up blocking me, so she's doomed.
>>
>>55669628
RELIGION OF PEACE
>>
>>55669738
rofl never thought of it that way. well, that's another way to see it too.
>>
File: deus vult.jpg (911 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.jpg
911 KB, 1920x816
>>55662914
DEUS VULT
E
U
S

V
U
L
T
>>
>>55662914
Acting like turning against Islam is a bad thing
>>
>>55668756
If someone is glad to call themselves a muslim, as in, they believe in the same book the terrorists do, that right there is plenty enough of a mark to arouse suspicion. Like others have said, the Quran is very clear about its standards for punishment and the best ways to spread Islam, it has a very low tolerance for people who don't agree with it. The most moderate muslims might not even realize it, but they do at least indirectly support the extremists through validation, it's only because so-called moderates exist that we can't just go on a full fledged war against Muslim extremism and wipe them out. Muslims even understand this as a strategy through al taqiyya, to present oneself and the faith as being peaceful in the hopes of fooling those they would conquer through genocide via outbreeding or outright executing infidels. There's more you can do as a Muslim extremist than just cutting peoples heads off you know?

It's time for the moderates to create some fucking distance between themselves and the extremists though or I can guarantee some so called innocent "moderates" are going to be found in European streets with their skin flayed and replaced with pages of the Quran.
>>
>>55662914
>their plan was to provoke us into removing kebab and destroying them

You know, when yours and the goals of your enemy are identical its no problem to go along with them.
>>
isis's plan will work only as long as the west takes half-measures against it. if the west decides to get serious and bomb the hell out of them once and for all, the problem will be solved.

unfortunately, there are too many leftist faggots in the way.
>>
>the point of a terrorist attack is to wake the western world up so they expel an entire race and leave the rest of us to die in our desert shacks and blow it all to hell

Good plan guys
>>
>>55662914
This
Honestly, as much as I fucking hate them, I understand that violence and hate only makes them stronger, people being shitheads to moderates makes more extremists in the long run, which means more money for them and more bodies to use. As much as I wanna see them all burn, two more will take each dead extremists place.
>>
>>55662914
>By responding this way, you're falling for their bait.
You speak as if I wouldn't happily slaughter their sympathizers too.
>joke's on you, we were only pretending to be violent desert tribes
boy, do I feel silly. I know what to do. let's import more Muslims! That will show them!

you're a retard
>>
>>55662914

>implying this isn't a part of the Zionists plot to divide and conquer
>>
>>55670491
There are no moderates.
>>
>>55670547
>uniting western/civilized peoples against a common barbaric threat that attacks us all

Yeah nah I think it's pretty much Muslims vs The World and the Muslims are gonna lose.
>>
>>55670232
I see your point, and (somehow) agree.
but I think that's going to take quite a while though
>>
>>55670491
The moderates breed extremists. Because of your lilly livered response "dont anger them" they know they can keep going without reprecussions.
>>
>implying I don't want a race/religion war
Fuck outta here
>>
>people think its a good idea to completely terminate isis

Without them we'd lose jobs, gotta sacrifice a few sheeples in favour of my income
or the usual case, the kikes will fund another muslim organisation to keep the shekels stable from another great depression.
>>
>>55670680

The Jews use the Muslim as a pawn. At least half of the white race is self loathing thanks to constant zog propaganda. Rational people will want kebab removed but the liberal majority will cry islamaphobia. Fuck, they already are. Go on any social media right now and look at all the white uncle toms calling France racist for being attacked by mudslimes. No one here is united except the zog.
>>
>>55670865
>without them we'd lose jobs
Yeah, in the profiting-from-and-supporting-barbaric-warlords sector.
>>
>>55670771
Extremists breed extremists, why do you think so many of us over here are being converted once the internet actually became something in the middle east.

Yelling 'fuck off cunt' at people in the street and thinking 'aww yea Im a fucking freedom fighter winnin da fight cunt!!!!!' only makes them want to blow themselves up.
>>
I don't mind, if we are all against muslims we'll finally be able to put them down like the rabin animals they are.
>>
>>55670779
T H I S
H
I
S

RACE WAR NOW

at least with all them being mudslimes you'd know who to shoot
>>
>>55662914
>To turn the west against Islam itself,
It's a pretty good plan. Then we can get back into having a normal, happy, productive life.
>>
>>55670928
No they aren't a pawn of the Jews, surely you understand for the most part they really fucking hate eachother and hardly ever cooperate.

The ZOG might use THE TOPIC of Muslims as a stick to beat white people over the head with and manipulate us as a part of the whole zog machine, but rarely if ever do Muslims take orders from Jews or vice versa.

As a broken clock might be right twice a day, the Jews might actually have a point in hating Muslims so much.
>>
I for one look forward to the race war.
>>
>>55671216

It's a romantic idea but its not going to happen. Whitey has been so bogged down by like opiates and shame tactics that we will continue to roll over and expose our pink little belly for the Muslim dagger. It's all part of the plan. Too many people playing into it to stop it now unless people like you and I actually take up guns and do something. And you know we both won't because we're goy cattle like the rest of them
>>
>>55671338

Who the fuck out the Muslims in Europe in the first fucking place hmmm?

I'm not saying they're friends, Jesus Christ. Think a little bit more.
>>
>>55662914
>get mad at muslims
>muslims join isis

>dont get mad at muslims
>we are pushovers and they keep coming on boats

Quality shitpost op why didn't I think of it?
>>
>>55662914
Why should we fear the west being turned against Islam? Islam won't win.
>>
>>55671176
You're a fucking idiot who doesn't understand Islam on even a fundamental level. Their overall goal, at the end of the day, is to make sure Islam is the only religion that exists and in those efforts make sure to bring about the end of the world.

There's lots of nice stipulations in the Quran that allow them to do barbaric shit to meet these ends. They want nothing less than total world domination when it comes to their faith and they don't really care how it gets done. Christians are the same, but Christians tend to enjoy deep conversations and trying to convert people through their wits, not executing apostates and actually forcing people to convert at gunpoint (however the fuck that even works)
>>
>>55664327

The Muslims could never stop based Mexico. They would be thrown into chaos and confusion when they are the ones on liveleaks getting beheaded.
>>
>>55662914

Probably best to just wipe them all out then
>>
File: osama_bin_laden_465b.jpg (16 KB, 465x349) Image search: [Google]
osama_bin_laden_465b.jpg
16 KB, 465x349
i liked ISIS better the first time when it was called al-qaeda.
>>
good

if every muslim joins isis we can just kill all of them and call it a day
>>
>>55671545
>Who the fuck out the Muslims in Europe in the first fucking place hmmm?
Right, so how would the entire civilized western world tag-teaming the middle east and kicking mudslimes out of their country be at all in line with ZOG plans? They want mudslimes to come here, they also want us to kick them all out? The Jews thought of everything!
>>
>>55662914
Ban islam and take away their rights as humans. Maje it so they cant get work and put cash bounties on their scalps. Freeze all money assets of those who support muslims. We will be clear of them in a decade.
>>
>>55671176
If I go up to a woman dressed in a burkha and said "Islam sucks you should feel ashamed" shouldn't be any excuse for someone blow themselves up. She could also say anything to me back, that's fine too.

We are winning the fight when I have the right to say anything I want to. Even if that insults someone or their religion.

It's the PC bullshit holding us back. Accept everyone is how we are finding ourselves in this position. Fucking take a stand, tell people what you really think and feel, maybe something will change.
>>
>>55662914
We have more guns nigga..We could destroy islam over night if we wanted to.
>>
>>55664256
>white revolution starts in California
How white revolution can start in California if there are no white people in CA?
>>
Offer El chapo a pardon if he removes kebab. I know another "rebel proxy" but he just wants drug money.
>>
>>55668756
by necessity, if Muslims believe in the Quran, they believe in chopping off my head for not believing in their book and following their rules. by necessity, if they are Muslim, they must fight to their dying breath against the nonbeliever.

these people can't and won't be reasoned with, and the ones that aren't radical, but still claim to be Muslim, are simply gimping and cherry picking their own sacred text because western life is comfy.
>>
>>55672481
Rare & Based
Commiefornia btfo
>>
>>55662914
And that is why atheism is the west's best defense against islam. Spread atheism at the source (mecca, and ridyah) and islam will die.
>>
>>55672645
Muslims kill apostates, they kill people preaching against islam in their own countries, hell - they kill people drawing mohammed.

Every extremist is a moderate until they end up attacking you. Extremists hide amongst them, go to the same mosques and believe they're better (holier) than other muslims because they're willing to die for what they believe in.
>>
>>55667703

Fuck off raghead
>>
File: kek.gif (3 MB, 260x291) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
3 MB, 260x291
>>55672645
Tell you what mate, you go start spreading some atheism in Mecca and see how that goes for you.

>mfw there are still people who think these barbarians can actually be reasoned with
>>
>>55663166
Cool flag, where I can get it ?
>>
>>55662914
Muslim here, I think this attack is just plainly stupid.
Please behead those ISIS faggots.
>>
File: bn2fry.jpg (44 KB, 512x375) Image search: [Google]
bn2fry.jpg
44 KB, 512x375
>>55662914
so what? we're heading for that final conflict anyway...
>>
>>55666365
Christianity.
>>
>>55667686
Lebanon is full of Christians. Israel has nukes. If anyone should pull the trigger it should be the jews.
>>
>>55662914
good, islam vs. the world
i like the world's chances.
>>
>>55674608
Funny how all the good countries in the world are Christian
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.