[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be me, shia muslim born in dubai raised in Canada. >My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Battle-of-Karbala.jpg (62 KB, 717x392) Image search: [Google]
Battle-of-Karbala.jpg
62 KB, 717x392
> be me, shia muslim born in dubai raised in Canada.
>My muslim brethren kill my kind because we interpret Islam differently
> All my life I was brought up to love my fellow humans no matter what.
> my western brothers and sisters begin to harass me because of my name being generically Islam.
>pourquoi moi?
>>
Convert
>>
>>55662207
You should have rerolled.
>>
File: 15 - 1.png (164 KB, 426x370) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1.png
164 KB, 426x370
>>55662207

>In Shi'a Islam, taqiya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah) is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts, especially while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.

>2015
>believing Muslims who have shown what they really are
>>
>>55662207
>muslim
>Canada
pick one, you don't belong here
>>
>>55662207

>Muslim
>From Dubai

Lol like a "Puerto Rican" from New York right?
>>
>>55662207
Hate to break it to you kid but your religious beliefs should not be the ones that your parents indoctrinate you into but should be the ones you find faith in for yourself. And hate to break it to ya but the 12th Imam ain't coming back
>>
Go to Iran then. White people are a minority in the world and they can't cater to foreigners.
>>
>>55662207
>be middle east Christian
>stay or go both options are shit
>>
>>55662207
>>55662288
Apostasy is pretty chill.
>>
>>55662553
it's basically saying that in order to save one's life he is allowed to lie about his own faith to the accuser or strike the accuser in anger or if the situation is very serious he can take more drastic measures to ensure his own life - only in fear or at great risk of "SIGNIFICANT PERSECUTION" if one is of good faith and morals he will never be in need of acting like this. This is just giving the believers a clause in which to forgive themselves for blasphemous deeds if they had no other choice. It's a bit of leeway. Make of it what you will.
>>
>>55662207
Do you really love your fellow human? Then drop your cult and change your name to something more western if you want to live in the west. Many people changed their names when they immigrated to America when immigration was done the right way.
>>
Join Hezbollah and defend the holy Quran and the holy Bible from the takfiris or achieve martyrdom in the name of Allah.

Ya Hussein!
>>
What's with all of these retarded posts? I somehow doubt that a bunch of muslims suddenly decided to post on /pol/, while pretending to be upset about what white people think of them. Seems organized.
>>
>>55662207
go back to Saudi Arabia and sandnig it up - cut off clits, stone fags do whatever you turds do from that shitty book of yours written in a single digit century.

Or you can kill yourself

"love my fellow humans" bitch please...do you lie to yourself as well as others often? Wiz kalifa its called right? bahhahaha
>>
>>55663346
>I somehow doubt that a bunch of muslims suddenly decided to post on /pol/
they have always been here
>>
LEAVE CANADA YOU MUZZIE SCUM

REEEEE MUZZIES GO HOME REEEEE
>>
>>55663346
nah just sick of muslims and their whiney shit.
"respect my right to be a backward barbarian and give me shit too" its old they bullets not hugs
>>
>>55663453
I knew taking in all those Reddit refugees was a bad idea.

>>55663016
This is an idea worth considering.
>>
>>55662207
fuck off
>>
>>55662207

Shia Muslim like the Iron Sheik. You're OK Bubba.
>>
Question your religion, reject dogmatic thought i.e. join the modern world.
>>
>>55662964
>>55662964
You lives in your country you cunt. He just has to move to the next town and start fucking moose instead of goats and he'll avoid apostasy upon full assimilation to your ways.
>>
>>55662553
>>55662998
And yet all other religions tell you that instead of acting like a pussy you should stand up for your beliefs. Bunch of cowards.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.