[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where should I move to /pol/? I can't watch Virginia continue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: USA USA USA USA.png (490 KB, 698x577) Image search: [Google]
USA USA USA USA.png
490 KB, 698x577
Where should I move to /pol/? I can't watch Virginia continue to be a D.C. proxy and controlled by like 10% of the state.

I got work offers in Abu Dhabi, South Korea and Japan. I really want to go to South Korea, but I feel like in this time I can't let myself become a race traitor, even if it is to the most perfect race of non-whites.

Where are you headed for the coming wars /pol/? Innawoods or out east?
>>
>>55662147
Up to you really. you need to be able to make a living. If I could, I would move to either Utah, wyoming, N dakota or Alaska. shitskins cant deal with fimbul
>>
>>55662147
>digital camo turban
why does that make me giggle
>>
Lived in South Korea. Confirmed that it's nondegenerate. Visited Japan, largely nondegenerate based if you ignore the manga and anime.
>>
>>55662147
don't go to South Korea. Edgelords sjw types everywhere talking shit about the US
>>
Live in different race country isn't a easy thing
>>
File: 1447254603624.jpg (984 KB, 1600x690) Image search: [Google]
1447254603624.jpg
984 KB, 1600x690
>>55662147

>I feel like in this time I can't let myself become a race traitor

You're 100% right, the white race is facing desperate times and we need as many intelligent, well-adjusted white children being born if we want to have any chance to avoid extinction.

Take a look at Eastern Europe, especially Poland and Hungary. Those are countries with strong right-wing governments that have completely shut the door to muslim migrants while the West is accepting them in droves. Pic related, Eastern Europe still has a strong sense of nationalism and for all of our bloviations about patriotism here in the US you will never seen this sort of fervent passion here in the States. This is from Poland's yearly independence day parade (Nov 11th)
>>
>>55662147
Don't let your white supremacy get in the way of Korea for you op. It is a beautiful land of opportunity for the well-connected. You will fulfill your destiny there
>>
>>55662147
His code name: Sikh and Destroy.
>>
>>55662147
abu dhabi. no joke.

a lot of white people, you will enjoy great luxury, and as long as you dont publicly offend their religion everything is totally fine. and youre gonna make lots of money.
>>
>>55662147
Come to Canada. We need to increase our white population.
>>
>>55662147
make sure you know the language if you want to settle or work in Japan. Not sure about South Korea, but 90% of the people I've talked to have said the knowing the language is critical.
>>
>>55664509
nice
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.