[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dearest condolences to our Muslim Frenchfags. They will be hurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: France Islam.png (18 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
France Islam.png
18 KB, 800x533
Dearest condolences to our Muslim Frenchfags. They will be hurt most by this tragedy - DO NOT try and blame them. They had nothing to with this. The perpetrators ARE NOT real Muslims. Islam is a religion of peace. None of this would have happened if the French state had just done more for their refugees - they are the real victims here. The blood of 150 French citizens including the eight perpetrators is on their hands.
#Save the refugees
>>
>>55661868
You're going to need much bigger bait than that
>>
>>55661868
>all of the refugees are young men
>isis has around 20,000 reported members

Nah
>>
>>55661868
>The blood of 150 French citizens including the eight perpetrators is on their hands.

Gonna need more money for dem programs.
>>
>>55662013
Oh yeah, because not being a bigoted Nazi and using reason is 'bait'.
>>
>>55661868
suuuuuuuuuuure
because that was the case the last 3000 muslim assaults.
>they arent real muslims! real muslims only give islam a positive image you bigot!
the world has had enough of your shiite mohammed.
>>
>>55664280
Get of this board with your ad-hominem and shit bait
>>
Nice try, OP. But everyone knows:

Only a dead muslim is a good muslim.
>>
Agreed, french muslims are the real victims here

#illridewithyou
>>
>>55664280
>Ahmed
>>
File: waiting.jpg (29 KB, 393x352) Image search: [Google]
waiting.jpg
29 KB, 393x352
>>55661868
Sorry, but extremist elements in muslim communities are not outed and shamed, thus a de-facto harboring.

Let me know when muslims in France are marching in the streets in support of their french countrymen.

Until then, stfu.

I'll be waiting for the march.
>>
File: 8674534321.jpg (66 KB, 634x430) Image search: [Google]
8674534321.jpg
66 KB, 634x430
Draw me like one of your French girls
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.