[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Trump attack Carson so damn bad in Iowa? What the FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Why did Trump attack Carson so damn bad in Iowa? What the FUCK is he DOING? Does he not realize he'll need his supporters' following if he gets the nomination?

He needs to attack the liberals and Hillary, NOT Carson.

I was a Trump supporter until now. Something just doesn't add up here. Why the fuck is he doing this? He's going to destroy the GOP from the inside and get a Democrat elected.
>>
>>55661736
He's not terribly good at politics
>>
trump is much smarter than you and I both. I trust him t.bh
>>
>>55661736
Currently his opponents are in the party itself, when he gets nominated (or not, if he doesnt he will still run anyways, and itll be disgustingly perfect) he will probably attack the dems
>>
>>55661736

>Carson is beating Trump in Iowa
>Trump attacks Carson in front of Iowans

What's so hard to understand here?
>>
>>55661836
This. He is playing the field very well. He can do more personal research on how people react than entire campaign staff can for others.

He is a master-negotiator and a shark, I can't even fully comprehend how he's running but it's all timed just right and hit people where it counts.
>>
Trump is a paid Hillary shill who only "converted" to being a conservative after a friendly trip with Bill. Democrats would love for him to win.
>>
>>55661736
I support Trump and it felt kind of awkward. There's so many better things he could have talked about going on in the world. He could have trashed some crap Obama was doing, but he decided to attack Carson. And then calling the people of Iowa and the people of America stupid for believing Carson was kind of harsh. The way he worded it made it just sound like he was calling them all idiots.
>>
>>55662059
>And then calling the people of Iowa and the people of America stupid for believing Carson was kind of harsh. The way he worded it made it just sound like he was calling them all idiots.

This, he's finished in Iowa.
>>
>>55661736
Stop being a fucking C.uck.
He says one thing you don't agree with and you're willing to throw away you vote over it? Are you fucking stupid? Name me one goddamn prisidential candidate you 100% agreed with? The positions he stands behind are still there. They are worthy of the election by far and better than all the others. That's all that matters.. don't be a fucking sjw millenial..
>>
>>55662293
It's a standard psychological warfare technique. You pretend to be like the people you're trying to influence and then point out one bad thing and explain your personal process of conversion so that your targets, too, can go through that same emotional process.

It's like when people say, "I'm all for guns, but remember that one time nobody shot that guy who shot up a theater in America? Checkmate gunfags. Everything you say is wrong."
>>
>>55661736
Sleepy Ben is a cultist and mentally unstable.
We don't need a president that tries to kill people in fits of rage.
>>
>>55662496
Well remember when no one has guns, the only ones with guns will be the criminals. Why? because they don't care about the law in the first place. They will get guns regardless of the law. It's only when we all have guns when things will be better. If a criminal has a 50/50 chance the person he's about to victimize has a gun too, the less chance he's going to take the chance to victimize in the first place.
>>
>https://www.faceb**k.com/video.php?v=10156306661085725

Look at the comments from his SUPPORTERS. What is he doing?!
>>
>>55662821
But anon, look at my statistics. Not only does it show that crime goes down with fewer guns, and that we're all going to die in 10 years because of global coo uh, war, uh, clima, uh anthropological climate change, but also food production grows linearly while population grows geometrically, and besides, the USSR would have #rekt you by superior central economic planning except they just didn't implement "real" communism, and also, as you can see Trump's numbers are in the toilet, he's been stumpped, it's over, and you'd better jump ship if you want to be on the right side of history.
>>
>>55661736
Trump is fading because he's getting emotional and reactionary.
>>
>>55663088
Crime doesn't go down with less guns anon. It only proves less gun related crimes. When there's less guns, criminals will just go to other forms of weapons like knives, etc. It's been proven. (I read it somewhere but can't recall the source). But it stated that countries will less guns had higher crimes related to knives and other things. Criminals will be crimals. You take one weapon away, they find another.
>>
It didn't hurt Trump at all. His polls went up,Carson went down. Carson even defended Trump by saying that he didn't call him a pedo when Trump implied a connection.

It was brilliant. Trump is unharmed, Carson poisoned.
>>
>>55663160
Trump isn't fading, he is back up to 34%, almost to his high of 36%.
>>
>>55663372
100% agree, and with the events going on in france right now, Trump's polls are only going up. People want a hard leader, they want someone with balls, and right now the only one with a solid pair is Donald Trump.

I'm still voting Trump.
>>
>>55663650
Carson has balls. You can't be a black conservative unless you have balls of steel. And that's just for regular old guys. Carson is putting on the line his entire extraordinary career.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.