[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time to Retire Senator John McCain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 11
File: Thanks John McCain.jpg (46 KB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
Thanks John McCain.jpg
46 KB, 640x358
Okay /pol/, let's get our SJW on.

I'm sure we're all horrified at tonight's Paris terror attacks, at watching one of the bastions of civilization overrun by screaming hordes of snackbars. But what can we do, you ask? We can strike while the iron is hot, and do what needs to be done. We can be both the hero humanity needs and the one it deserves. We can force a once-respected U.S. Senator to step down in disgrace the way he deserves and rid the U.S. Congress of a Jew-loving faggot at the same time. And we can do it by doing what we do best; memeing the fuck out of him and spamming his culpability for the Paris attack on every social network we can find while bombarding the media with emails demanding he step down from his position as the senior SenateJew for Arizona.

It's the right thing to do, /pol/. This faggot not only proposed arming "moderate" Syrian rebels, he's met with terrorists, lobbied for them, and probably has been instrumental in covert efforts to supply them with weapons.

Anybody who has the skills and tools, start memeing. I'm thinking something along the following lines;

"The people of Paris congratulate John McCain on his brilliant idea of arming the 'moderate' Syrian Rebels

Step down, McCain"

along with pic related, of course. Make it go viral, do it for the people Paris, do it for your country and your loved ones, and do it because fuck the Jews.
>>
>>55660831
maybe you could try writing a letter to your local congressman.
>>
Great Idea.. send him to Leavenworth a sa traitor and seditionist.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_myqktzWqSv1r3queo.gif (1021 KB, 291x165) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_myqktzWqSv1r3queo.gif
1021 KB, 291x165
>>55660831
>"The people of Paris congratulate John McCain on his brilliant idea of arming the 'moderate' Syrian Rebels
>Step down, McCain"

wow you should work in advertising anon
>>
File: image.png (413 KB, 509x459) Image search: [Google]
image.png
413 KB, 509x459
>>55660831
STEP DOWN MCCAIN
REPLACE WITH WAYNE
STEP DOWN MCCAIN
REPLACE WITH WAYNE
>>
File: McCain enjoying his handiwork.gif (89 KB, 881x375) Image search: [Google]
McCain enjoying his handiwork.gif
89 KB, 881x375
The faggot is shameless.

Pic related, it's his most recent tweet. Show him some contempt, /pol/.

>his Twitter;
>https://twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Make this fucker retire in disgrace the way he deserves.
>>
Great, /pol/ talks about nationalism and how awful the Jews are but won't defend 'Murica, Paris, and the entire world from Zioscum infiltration and kebab-arming run amok all across mother Europe.

What's wrong with you, /pol/? This is your chance to refashion the world, or some small part of it, in Pepe's image!
>>
File: McCain enjoying an enema.jpg (38 KB, 406x327) Image search: [Google]
McCain enjoying an enema.jpg
38 KB, 406x327
Geez, you could at least put him in the hotseat for a while. Don't you at least want more images like pic related?

Has /pol/ become so beta that you can't even muster the effort to pursue keks by humiliating a scabby old fuck like this?
>>
do you have a boner for mccain or something
>>
>>55660831
Bumping for support
>>
File: All you had to do.png (126 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
All you had to do.png
126 KB, 500x320
Don't let it end, /pol/. McCain is hoist on his own petard, all you have to do is not let him get away.
>>
>>55660831
#StepDownMcCain

I'd be more willing to do this if I had a PC

But I think that is the hastag we should use
>>
File: You did nothing.jpg (72 KB, 666x449) Image search: [Google]
You did nothing.jpg
72 KB, 666x449
>>
>>55660831
Any tips from anons here on setting up a fake Twitter on a smartphone?
>>
http://www.lemmetweetthatforyou.com/

Shall we see if it works?
>>
>>55664115
This and bump
>>
>>55665046
Whose Twatter do we fake?

Suggestions?
>>
Damn thing won't add pics.
>>
File: 0029 - WjciIST.png (67 KB, 302x389) Image search: [Google]
0029 - WjciIST.png
67 KB, 302x389
>>55660831
>>55660831
>>55660831
>>55660831
bump
>>
http://www.internetmarketingninjas.com/blog/content/viral-content-fun-create-fake-twitter-facebook-conversations/

I dunno, this seems like it has potential, but I've never done this before. That's why I came to the pros.
>>
http://incogtweet.com/

This seems like a good start.
>>
Well, I guess it's ogre. Soon I'll be too drunk to function. I welcome the end. Time to get comfy.
>>
File: Comfy.jpg (51 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
Comfy.jpg
51 KB, 550x413
>>
He's going to be the Grand Marshal for a NASCAR race this weekend. Think he gets booed?
>>
File: 112110.png (363 KB, 835x772) Image search: [Google]
112110.png
363 KB, 835x772
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.