[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> You will never marry Serana Why live? Also, why would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
> You will never marry Serana

Why live?

Also, why would any of you mortal plebs join the Dawnguard?
>>
>>55660133
crossbows
>>
>>55660261
> immortality
> perfect waifu
> Vampire Lord (god mode)

Fuck your crossbow peasant
>>
>>55660133

Yeah they made best wife lacking.

I played New Vegas after Skyrim though and it made me really want more companion quest type stuff like Dawnguard. It's always fun helping your side kick out.
>>
>>55660362

Vampire Lord isn't as good as werewolf though. It's actually kind of meh.
>>
>>55660133
Because I don't want to be Molag Bal's cock sleeve. I'll take mortality, a crossbow, and an aura of sunlight anyday.
>>
File: 275px-SuperwomanHangyou.jpg (15 KB, 275x189) Image search: [Google]
275px-SuperwomanHangyou.jpg
15 KB, 275x189
>>55660133
fuck Serana

I played dawnguard because i really liked the blade movies and i wanted to be a badass vampire killer. Instead i end up as a guy who doesn't really give a shit about the threat vampires represent because he's willing to let serana live. and the "super hardcore" leader of the faction who's all about killing vampires on sight backs down like a bitch instead of killing her.

It's so fucking inconsistent! If you didn't want vampire hunters to act lie vampire hunters why have them in the DLC at all?!?1
>>
File: h4-noscale[1].jpg (172 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
h4-noscale[1].jpg
172 KB, 1920x1080
>>55660133
Im hijacking this to talk about Fallout 4

Is this man your fellow brother or not /pol/?

How did you treat him in the end?
>>
>>55660133
I got married to some stay-at-home while I go out adventuring and fucking serana.

no problem here.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>55660628
You can not defeat Serana, human.
>>
Being a vampire was bullshit in Skyrim though. At least Oblivion balanced out the pros/cons. In Skyrim it's just easy faggot twilight mode.
>>
>>55660133
>Also, why would any of you mortal plebs join the Dawnguard?

Because I'm the fucking dragonborn? Seriously I'm already basically a god. Fuck vampires.
>>
>>55660133
Does this board looks like a fucking /tesg/ to you, you piece of n'wah shit?
Also vampires are gay
>>
>>55660765
> be dragonborn
> die of old age

Nah
Mirrak had a similar idea of being immortal and it was pretty cool desu
>>
>>55660133
> You will never marry Serana
Get on my level, pleb.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28685/?
>>
Not going to lie, Serana is Grade A waifu material. She would be lower tier on account of her being raped by the god of rape, but they didn't actually devote the thousands of polygons necessary to fully animate her gaping vagina, so it's alright.
>>
>>55661066
kek
>>
>>55661066
it's because of the voice
that's literally it
>>
>>55661359
Also her face and strong European jaw.

But yeah, laura bailey's voice is like a Egyptian cotton bedsheets.
>>
>playing through skyrim
>actually finish the main dragon quest and the stormcloak quest
>nothing really changes
>still have to fight dragons
>still get sent on useless fetch quests
>every time I go to a new ruin I just get bogged down with level scaled loot that is too valuable to sell to anyone
>can carry less and less of it as I level up because higher tier shit weighs more
>buy all the homes
>decide to do some shit around the mages college
>I'm the new arch mage before I know it
>never levelled magic skills, still have the default level of magicka
>given another home
>could do the dark brotherhood and thieves guild quest lines
>become the master of both of those guilds
>and the champion of every single daedra lord
>and I can marry someone just because I took a package of there's halfway across the map
>the marriage thing really bugs me. Like, there's no romance at all. No persuasion or anything, it's literally just "hey do you like me? I like you too let's get married and now we can never divorce"
>only thing to look forward too is smithing or some other useless skill
>can't even enjoy battling hordes of draugr or bandits, because they level scale with you making the fights longer and more tedious
>>
>>55660628
Executed him
"I've never been more proud of you than I am now"
Why God, why him?
>>
i played it for a few hours became a werewolf and got bored

should i try again
>>
Quiet-chan kawaii desu
>>
you get like 50 spells and 100 weapon and armor items and 10 available followers and that there fucking fully upgraded crossbow by joining the dawnguard while joining the vampires gets you nothing
isran is a cool guy and the entire mood around fort dawnguard is so nice I really love it there and the people are nice
the vampires are a bunch of edgelords and I hate them
>>
>>55662797
I couldn't stomach killing him, i helped him go rogue.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
>>55662797
This. Morals are absolute, he must die. You don't have to like doing the right thing, but the right thing must be done.
>>
>>55660471
You've clearly never paralyzed a bear and tossed it spinning into the air with vampiric grip. Mangy wolf peasant.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.