[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not all mudslimes are terrorists >all white people in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1444523264478.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1444523264478.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>not all mudslimes are terrorists
>all white people in the US are guilty because of slavery
>>
>>55660127

but, but, slavery.

Niggers would have conquered the cosmos, if it weren't for the terribul, terribul legacy ob de slabery.
>>
guess what: muslims enslaved africans too.

it exceeded the atlantic slave trade.

and muslims still practice slavery to this day.
>>
>>55660621
>and muslims still practice slavery to this day.

Blacks whine about slavery that they never experienced because they're terrified that if whitey starts it up again, they'll actually have to work.
>>
>>55660621
guess what: africans enslaved africans too.

so did jews

and let's just forget about the irish slave trade
>>
>>55660814
Irish are below niggers tbf senpai
>>
>>55660621
>Pre-dated, and facilitated

Fix'd.

The Muslims entered through Egypt, destroying the African kingdoms and tribes, sending them into Mad Max style survival mode. Competing tribes sold weaker enemies as slaves and eventually converted.

This same scenario played out during the Christianizaton of Europe, and the settlement of the Americas, and also Africa. Also, in Asia to a lesser extent.
>>
>>55660891
>Irish are the niggers of Europe

True.
But they still aren't niggers.
If there are niggers around, anything that doesn't end in murder, rape, or cannibalism is relatively peaceful. Keep things in perspective.
>>
File: 1447385402649.jpg (53 KB, 640x631) Image search: [Google]
1447385402649.jpg
53 KB, 640x631
>>55660127
>Slave comes from slav
>I am slav
> i get to hear niggers talk about how they had it the worse
>I'm literally a slave race
>>
File: 1421458082383.gif (1001 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
1421458082383.gif
1001 KB, 440x300
>tfw passed out on vodka when France was getting culturally enriched
>>
>>55661817
don't worry there will be plenty more for Europe. There's probably thousands of Isis cells inside of Europe now.

Europe literally let millions of unchecked, unscreen, undocumented muslim immigrants in. Fucking millions. It doesn't matter if 99% of them are legit 1% is STILL FUCKING THOUSANDS OF TERRORISTS
>>
>>55662883
>There's probably thousands of Isis cells inside of Europe now.
The LOW estimates for the number of ISIS members who have infiltrated Europe is 80,000
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.