[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Does it piss you off that everyone is saying we gotta combat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 12-idiocracy-aen1pz9.gif (2 MB, 303x228) Image search: [Google]
12-idiocracy-aen1pz9.gif
2 MB, 303x228
/pol/ Does it piss you off that everyone is saying we gotta combat this terror with peace and shit. Im sorry we are way past dealing with this peacefully. Even Nelson Mandela resorted to terrorism when he saw peace would not work. Its time to get cruel its the only thing they understand violence begets violence so lets fucking light up their world.
>>
Sorry for being an ethical normie, but violence should always be a last resort, even when faced with violence.

I don't know what the peaceful option is in this situation though. I'm just speaking theoretically.
>>
>>55660179
Get out of here sanfran.
>>
>>55660179
>but violence should always be a last resort, even when faced with violence
Wow...don't you have a university to destroy or a marshmallow to eat?
>>
>>55660179
Peace is not a realistic option here. They behead aid workers ultimately you have to deal with the physical presence some how.
>>
>>55660314
You are probably right. I'm just throwing in my two cents to put a damper on the edgelords of this board.
>>
To be honest, we opened pandoras box decades ago. We can't undo anything we as western nations have done. We aren't gonna un-radicalize anyone certainly not with hashtags.
And what this means is we are gonna have to get our hands dirty.

The only thing people like ISIS understand is force. When we fight them, we fight them by gentlemenly rules of war and they shoot up civilians and suicide bomb markets. When we fight them like this, it becomes it's own worst enemy. Every fighter killed leaves a family to grow up hating the west. They never fear for their families, they never fear for their homes. Those are 'off limits' to us. I think we have to make them afraid, become the great evil we they think we are. Fear is out weapon. They cannot out muscles us. For every one of us killed, we take 20, 100, 1000 and we do it with fucking impunity. ISIS cannot stand up to the might of a western military, let alone a coalition of them. They commit an outright attack on our civilian populace, we do the same. But we do it better, with relative impunity and we're a fuck load better at protecting our citizens from retaliation. If it's a war they want. Give them one. We have to let them know that if you fuck with the bull, you get the horns. It's the fucking fear of having everyone you know and love turned to ash that will prevent further attacks
>>
>>55660743
I feel yeah and it is important a two edged response is needed a military response to deal with the threat on the ground directly and a humanitarian response to secure it. we just gotta be careful that we don't favor one side over the other.
>>
>>55659978
Time to fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOnfV0-0apE
>>
>>55660968
That's the way to fight them, grind them down till they are nothing. Problem is the west doesn't have the stomach for it.
>>
>>55661759
Do that today and replace everyone with US and EU soldiers and it would fire people up.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.