[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frog has been beaten up by the kebab, Will he make it?! Will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Frog has been beaten up by the kebab, Will he make it?!
Will Vodka join Burger ?
And if so , will they be able to defeat the evil kebab?!
Find out on the next exciting epsoide of /pol/ ball z!!!
>>
I used to love this show until I realized 70% of the time they are just mobilizing and not actually fighting.
>>
>>55659903

The buu saga sucked, but frieza androids and cell was ok.
>>
>>55659766
I dont care if dbz if reatdrd, that's a fucking epic picture
>>
>>55659903
that's why you can just watch the fights on youtube, they're much more enjoyable when the filler is gutted. still, as a show, too much downtime
>>
>>55659903
this. stopped at cell saga. can't even muster enough curiosity to see new eps
>>
>>55659903
More like 99% of the time.

It takes like 400+ episodes to actually confront freeza. I never even finished the show because of this
>>
>>55660117
oops mean buu saga.
>>
>>55659766

holy shit, my sides
>>
>>55659766
I always imagine a utopic world where Americans and Russkis get along and fight evil together. Just like old times against those Nazis. Sadly that'll never happen again
>>
>>55660046
This
Not sure why people like the original over Kai, Kai has better acting , improved animation, cuts the shit and is mostly the fighting with some slower sceens to connect it all
The only thing the original did better was music
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.