[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPY 5 DE MAYO FRANCE WITH LOVE MEXICO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
HAPPY 5 DE MAYO FRANCE

WITH LOVE

MEXICO
>>
>>55659703
Ahuevo.
Happy to see that our people still have a sense of humor.
>>
>>55659853
yeah we dont care, thanks to the fucking gringos who dont accept the resposability of being drugs consumers, mexico haves more deatsh per week thanks to the fucking cartel war, than this shitty terrorist crap
>>
>>55659994
Even with our own suffering we constantly laugh. Id say that after some time, you just stop giving a fuck, happens to soldiers, doctors, all kkinds of people that live with actual tragedy in a day to day basis.
>>
nice edge faggot
>>
>>55660723
This is why Mexicans are some of the best people on the planet. You've got a great outlook, everyone's always partying, enjoying the moment, in day to day I never met a Mexican who would get down on the real problems the country faces, it just doesn't exist. Life is for living and savoring, I appreciate you guys for that.
>>
>>55659703
No one cares, shitskin
>>
File: Dqr4DLv.jpg (109 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
Dqr4DLv.jpg
109 KB, 579x570
Hey Mexibros, why don't you send your Angeles Verdes over there to help out?

>mfw I will never be saved by Angeles Verdes
>>
>>55659994

>our problems are caused by white people and not our piss poor ability to self govern.

Yep. You're brown.
>>
>>55659994
>it's Americas fault our own country, government, and military can't stop drug cartels from corrupting our country?

Really Mexico really. I'd say annex you but America doesn't need anymore idiots.
>>
>>55659703
You lost that war though.
>>
>>55659703
It's November 14th, are you still using the Mayan Calendar or something?
>>
>>55660918
HAPPY 5 DE MAYO MY FRIEND NOW YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS TO BE INVADED BY SMELLY FAGGOTS.
>>
>>55661014
KEEP SMOKING WEED AND FUCK YOUR BRAIN WITH ACID ASSHOLE, THEN BLAME MEXICO
>>
>>55661072
Id say that France is about to lose their war too.
>>
>>55661464
The only thing I blame mexico for is sending human garbage over our boarder. Hope you have room for your abuela, because we're sending her back.
>>
>>55661963
Try harder Trump
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.