[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biggest Mistake In Australian History
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: based tones.jpg (40 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
based tones.jpg
40 KB, 960x540
I miss Abbott. He wouldn't let us get attacked like France did. You lefties all laughed but he was right.
>>
I'll never understand how you let a good thing go like that.
>>
>>55657567
I've been warning Europe for years. Doesn't mean I should be Emperor of the Aussies.
>>
>>55657567
You must embrace Tolerant Jewish Leader
>>
>>55657567
Tony "No surplus, no fuss" Abott
>>
File: communistTurd.jpg (85 KB, 562x1024) Image search: [Google]
communistTurd.jpg
85 KB, 562x1024
>>55657567
Unfortunately Based Tone has about as much charisma as a 2 day old dog turd, and his ad-libs in front of the media made him fodder for the press.

Only hope Turncoat doesn't Jew things up too much...but I think we are fucked. I'd pick him over Labor/Greens any day.

Our true saviour is David Leyonhjelm. This man and the Liberal Democrats are the party to get behind.
>>
>>55657567
all of the major political parties in this country are fucked in one or another. Liberals are corporate kekolds, labor is spineless and the greens are extremist as fuck
>>
>>55658222
thanks for the shit tier NBN and associated $50b blowout you retarded ideologue
>>
>>55657663
Well it means you are more qualified than maybe 60% of them
>>
What happened to your female PM? You guys change leaders every year, it feels like.
>>
>>55657663
you mean warden
>>
>>55657567
Based Abbot and based Australia.

Send all those criminal islanders back to NZ mate. They will just abuse and rob white Australians as they have done to White New Zealanders for decades.
>>
File: eyesLeft.jpg (5 KB, 213x236) Image search: [Google]
eyesLeft.jpg
5 KB, 213x236
>>55658482
mfw Labor shills actually believe this
>>
>>55658889
once a month...if you catch my drift lol
>>
>>55658889
We elect parties in to power which is different to what I believe the US does where they elect a person, so lately when a party is in power and the current Prime Minister is losing public support the party can just have an internal vote between themselves and vote a new Prime Minister.

That's what happened with Gillard (girl PM) and based Tones. The public didn't get a choice on whether or not they stayed as our leader, the party just replaced them.
>>
>>55659795
I actually like the Australian accent quite a bit, but it was like being stabbed in the ears every time that gigantic gaping cunt Gillard opened her disgusting face to make her shrieking harpy cries. Is that a regional thing, or is that just how the upper snuff talks?
>>
>>55660717
It's your typical left-wing union hack accent.

Here's a male version:

https://youtu.be/MUCZ2PrdKgg

The current Labor leader, Bill Shorten does his best to hide his commie roots and accompanying accents, but it still slips through now and then.
>>
File: backstabbed.jpg (134 KB, 700x776) Image search: [Google]
backstabbed.jpg
134 KB, 700x776
>>55657658
We couldn't stop the kike we had no guns
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.