[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1 billion Muslims >Most claim Islam is a religion of peace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: kaaba.jpg (273 KB, 1267x849) Image search: [Google]
kaaba.jpg
273 KB, 1267x849
>1 billion Muslims
>Most claim Islam is a religion of peace
>Most claim the terrorists are a minority
>Most say the terrorists don't represent them or their religion

THEN WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU KEBABS GO FIGHT ISIS AND DEFEND YOUR HOLY LANDS AND YOUR RELIGION!!!!!!!!

>REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>55657109
islam is either the religion of terror or the religion of not giving a fuck about terror.
>>
File: rarepape.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
rarepape.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>55657109
>be Muslim
>be peaceful
>terrorist jacking all ur shit up
>give islam a bad name
>want to do something about it
>can't do shit because everyone thinks ur a terrorist
>FBI on ur back
>gotta earn for your family and put food on the table
>shit keeps getting fucked
>mfw
>>
>>55657109
that's my biggest problem

ISIS + Assad forces = 320,00......4 million migrants......
>>
>>55657109
because most of em are not arab.....?
>>
File: Islame.jpg (64 KB, 628x664) Image search: [Google]
Islame.jpg
64 KB, 628x664
>>55657369
Fuck off Ahmed, I will be the first to volunteer to exterminate your kind from this Earth.
>>
>>55657369
Why don't you stop being muslim?

... oh wait, I forgot that your family will kill you if you do that. Such is life in the religion of peace I guess...
>>
>>55658928
we love islam man, shits cash, imagine being a groupie, with all your favorite songs and stuff singing theme everyday.

That's Islam. Come together, pray, read some verses, do some chanting, go to work and repeat. ITs real chill mane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNwdWMHchFw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abkEOcwXK24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM4pHfnpg2E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fewPnG_o3bg

The muslims in the news don't love muhmmad
>>
>>55657369
Don't be muslim then, denounce your religion.
>>
>>55657109
What's in the box?
>>
>>55657109
ISIS is fighting 99.9% muslims you dumb nigger.
>>
>>55660254
A smaller box.
>>
>>55660184
>Be american
>american people jack shit up
>stop being american
then I'd be a degenerate SJW faggot quitter then wouldn't I?
>>
>>55657369
>can't do shit

Yes you fucking can except you choose not to and just go to countries where religious extremism isn't a problem until you asshokes bring it along with you.
>>
>>55659456
>The muslims in the news don't love muhmmad
Any sane human being wouldn't love Muhammad. He was a pedophile, a rapist and a warlord. If you look up to him, I have zero respect for you.
>>
>>55660254
The one and only loo for poo.
>>
>>55659456
>no pork
>starve yourself for one month of the year
i'll pass
>>
>>55658690
>Wife should obey husband
I bet a lot of people would say that regardless of religion
>>
>>55657109
>THEN WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU KEBABS GO FIGHT ISIS AND DEFEND YOUR HOLY LANDS AND YOUR RELIGION!!!!!!!!

lots of muslims, such as FSA and alawites are fighting ISIS desu senpai
>>
>>55660449
hey man, not everyone's perfect. the best people have their flaws, it's only human
chill and have a sheesha bro
>>
>>55660449
Go back to tumblr, he fought wars, so did our founding fathers, he had an underage wife, so did our founding fathers, and why rapist? he had 11 wives during his life, are you one of those fucks who think its possible to rape your wives?
>>
Wake up and realize that Islam is at war with the world. It will never stop. It can't be reasoned with. Giving peace a chance will never work. The only goal of Islam is either to convert or destroy. There is no middle ground.

The moderate and liberal Muslims are deceived. The fundamentalists are the true face of Islam.

You cannot go to bed with a viper and then act surprised when it bites you.

The entire world needs to unite against the evil of Islam. This means Jews, Nazis, Christians, Buddhists, Atheists, Pagans and more. ALL OF US must unite. There can be no more division. All of our petty differences must be put aside.

This is truly the last crusade, and if we fail our descendants will be slaves to the evil religion of Islam.

We cannot fail. This is the great war of our lifetime.
>>
>>55660588
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJLbsizAmEw
>>
>>55660754
A) 9 year olds cant consent
B) founding fathers never pretended to be messengers of god, spread liberalbideas, and never said they were the perfect people to aspire to be like
>>55657369
Join the US air force and bomb them then faggot proffesional victim
>>
>>55660588
Listen here Thanksgiving Dinner, lots to you is not LOTS... there a billion of you fucks. The point is having the "bad apples" outnumbered should give you motivation to clean them up. You don't, so you know what everyone else thinks?!?

>You accept it. Encourage it. Enable it. SUPPORT IT!!!!!!!!

To put this in another perspective for you.
>Christian Extremist group starts killing innocent non-believers
>"Peaceful" Christians just set on the sidelines saying, "they aren't us, blah blah blah blah blah"
You know why that won't ever happen?
>WE ARE PEACEFUL
>>
>>55660754
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>55657109
Islam is a religion of peace, friend.
>>
>>55661288
Under Sharia Law.
>>
>>55657369

> be muslim
> be peaceful
> Oh no my country has ISIS all up in it
> Better run the fuck away, screw fighting to make my country a better place
> To another muslim country?
> Fuck no lol let's go to Europe get them sweet bennies
> Can you believe these racist dogs are worried about us changing their culture? So islamophobic
> ISIS murdered 150 of them? Well it's what they deserve for being so racist

Muslims out.
>>
>>55661129
I don't even feel like bringing up the point of arranged marriages and coitus,or the debate about her age when they consumated it, just that he defined our morals, and I'd much rather follow his example than any other one of these degenerate fucks that media tries to make our rolemodels.
>airforce
not a fan of discriminate bombing, almost joined the army but I need to be alive to provide
working man problems
>>
>>55661515
yeah the syrians dropped the ball on that one, problem is have you seen palestine? Thats what happens when you don't GTFO

The patriotic syrians are still fighting though,
>>
>>55657109
There's team Islam and then there's everybody else.

Their over aching goal is that every body switches to team Islam.

There is no other goal.
>>
>>55661611
>follow his example.

BUT HE LITERALLY THOUGHT HE TALKED TO GOD.
and whats wrong with discriminant bombing? They are killing the people you claimed "you cant do anythinf about" now you are just coming up with excuses to deny yourself that you are part of the problem
>>
>>55661611

>follow his example

And that's why you don't belong here. Or really anywhere in the civilized world.

Don't bother responding. Your posts are as worthless as your religion.
>>
File: 97b.jpg (13 KB, 385x275) Image search: [Google]
97b.jpg
13 KB, 385x275
This thread is confusing me.

Who do you guys think ISIS is primarily fighting, if not muslims?

What do you think ISIS is?

Am I being rused? Or is it more abstract than that, and you're just repeating slogans without thinking about the question?
>>
>>55661960
meant indescriminite fuck spell check, It worrys me how many Mohammads and ahmads who didnt do anything were sacrificied for one jihad john
>>
>>55661994
>And that's why you don't belong here. Or really anywhere in the civilized world.
>not knowing who laid the foundations for this civilized world
http://www.iupui.edu/~msaiupui/thetop100.html?id=61
>>
all muslims are brainwashed bots, they just copy paste what their leaders tell them. I don't know how they do it but its really effective, I had a friend that became muslim in 4 years without seeing him and I'm pretty sure it's not him anymore.
>>
>>55660410
>stop being your nationality

are you this retarded? wait why am I asking you are a muslim
>>
>>55657109
Malala is trying. It will take time.
>>
>>55662120

Mehmet, listen. I am going to give you the best advice anyone is going to give you.

Get out. Now.

I can see you are most likely an assimilated and liberalized muslim. And I feel very badly for you.

But you have to get out. For your own sake. For your family's sake.

The thing is, my muslim friend, that liberalism has failed. And I don't mean in the narrow political sense. I mean in the broad civilizational sense. In the basic western assumption that people should be allowed to do what they want, as long as they don't harm anyone else.

As it turns out, that's a stable philosophical bedrock....as long as your society is mostly homogenous and culturally united. Well, western countries AREN'T that anymore. And it turns out that when you lose that, the liberal civilization loses the ability to protect itself.

And it's ending. It's coming down. The west will go through a convulsion that will see it split into more homogenous groups. The west is going authoritarian. In some places, it's going to mean violent rebellion and discrimination against non-europeans. In some places, it's going to mean state-organized deportation camps. And in some, it's going to mean death camps.

This is coming, and every attack like this accelerates it. You need to get out while you still can. I reccomend that the truly liberalized muslim diaspora returns home and uses their wealth to influence and overtake the elite classes in their homelands. Just remember, when deciding your philosophical basis, what happened to the liberal west.

But you have to get out. For yourself. For your family. Start planning on how to leave. It's going to get ugly. This foggy dream we've been living in is ending. History will come roaring back, with all its blood and terror.
>>
>>55662120
Except he was killed in a drone strike.
So 0
Negative actually since he cant execute people anymore.
>>
the fact that they're a religion of peace is the exact reason they aren't doing anything about it

it would be the same story if isis were buddhist instead. Just a bunch of monks meditating while their country burns
>>
>>55660754
>tumblr

Wrong meme man.
>>
>>55660754
>no husband I dont want to habe sex tonight
>tough shit wife 3, wife 1+2 have their periods and you know I dont ride the red roller coaster

Of course you can rape your wife. If she says no and you fuck her, thats rape. I know mudshits have no concept of womens rights, but try and be civilised occasionally
>>
>>55657109

Islam is a religion of peace, it is true.

What they mean when they say that is once they convert everyone to it and kill those who refuse it will be very peaceful; provided everyone strictly follows sharia law.
>>
File: 1439048823365.jpg (144 KB, 572x303) Image search: [Google]
1439048823365.jpg
144 KB, 572x303
>>55657109
>Blow up black box
>All the Muslims deactivate the the battle droids in The Phantom Menace
>>
>>55657109

>Smash ancient artifacts, churches, and Shia shrines because MUH IDOLITRY!
>Bow before a big dumb moon rock not understanding the irony.

Fuck off Sunni retards.
>>
>>55657109
What's in the box?
>>
>>55657109
I wish I could be soldier so when I have a gun up to a sandnigs head I can tell them they have wasted their lives

believing in fairy stories and dying for them - when you die you die...bang

What id give to see any religious fag make that staggering connection at the time of their passing - delicious
>>
>>55657369
convert you indoctrinated pussy. Or give it away and try I dunno thinking for yourself...
>>
There should be a world order to denounce Islam. It has no place in the modern world.
>>
>>55664673
this. thats what they mean
>>
>>55662975
piss of to Saudi Arabia..oh wait you know thats a shithole doncha? That's why youre in white country
>>
>>55665552
I meant that for OP
>>
>>55662975
Ahmed here as well.

Australia's teetering towards totalitarianism; I can see it getting a lot worse in the next few years and it doesn't matter that I was born here. I've been thinking of leaving for a while now and just waiting to finish up my university degree at the moment.
>>
>>55657109
>Syrian Arab Army
>Iranian shia volunteers and army
>Kurds
>Hezbollah
>Iraqi army

You got quite many of them kicking ISIS ass, the question is why we are passive and dont exterminate ISIS ourselves before they spread over here... If they didnt already
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.