[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you guys talk about th' muslims, do you mean arab muslims,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1446492955712.jpg (463 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1446492955712.jpg
463 KB, 600x450
When you guys talk about th' muslims, do you mean arab muslims, or all of them?

What about caucasian muslims and arab christians?

If you were in a room with a caucasian muslim and an arab christian and you had a gun with only one bullet, which one would you shoot?
>>
>>55656788
I would have them stand in front of each other and get them both with one bullet
>>
The caucasian muslim.

They both made their choices.
>>
>>55656788
Shoot the one, beat the other to death; the one for being a mudslime, the other for being an Arab.
>>
In a country with no arabs, jihadist would stand out
Not every arab is guilty, but they all are part of the problem by simply being here in white countries
>>
>>55656788
> which one would you shoot?
I'd put one in front of the other and kill both. Then piss on the white guy for being a faggot, and not feel bad about the arab, he was lying about being christian anyway
>>
>>55657174
>>55656906
That was pretty good in Indiana Jones but pick only one you cunts.
>>
>>55656788
They hate us all. I am an Arab christian Muslims hate me the most. Whites are stupid goy they really aren't as smart as they claim to be. if shit hits the fan whites and white jews are going after anyone brown besides niggers. Because all whites are nigger loers.
>>
>>55656788
The muslim
>>
Non-Muslim Arabs are rare, but tolerable.
>>
I will shoot myself
>>
>>55657526
>Whites are stupid goy they really aren't as smart as they claim to be.
I hear you there. I disprove white supremacy every time I count with my fingers.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.