[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT We Trigger Islamic Terrorists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: terry-jones-burning-the-quran.jpg (88 KB, 724x469) Image search: [Google]
terry-jones-burning-the-quran.jpg
88 KB, 724x469
ITT we insult Islam. Post the most fucked up shit you like insulting Islam and the faggot mohamed. Time to stick it to the religion of filth. hopefully we trigger some mudlims.

>Post mohaamed taking dick
>burning of korans
>shitting on the koran
>etc

FUCK ISLAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeAr01hzG30
>>
Hahahahaha. Holy shit this is cringe
>>
>>55656274
>how to spot an islamic terrorist
>>
Islam should be destroyed
>>
File: 1439060624012.webm (3 MB, 888x666) Image search: [Google]
1439060624012.webm
3 MB, 888x666
>>55656219
>>
>>55656219
Awwwww
Your such a big boy trolling those big bad terrorist
Come down for supper son, we're having hotdogs and spaghetti tonight
<3 dad
>>
>>55657741
kill yourself you mudslim apologist. you will be sent to the concentration camps with the rest of the mudslims
>>
i use a quran as a coaster
>>
>>55657741
What kind of faggot are you? Spaghetti and hotdogs? Kill yourself
>>
>>55657561
sauce pls, nao
>>
Why would we bother making fun of a religion that literally has zero power when compared to real religions like Christianity and Judaism?
>>
Anyone have the one where Muhammad is licking the tip of an uncut dick, and another where Jesus is cumming in his mouth?
>>
>>55658365
I wish I knew. I got that from /b/ months ago
>>
#Muslims is quite fun at the moment bitches getting so mad
>>
>>55657741
You realize that the guy who made this is an 30-something, accomplished scientist?
>>
>>55658424
>1/4 of the world population is muslim
> "They are a powerless minority!"

Back to reddit please
>>
>>55656219
Time to stick it to the religion of filth.
>Implying Islam is a religion of filth
and Juden isn't behind everything
>>
MUHAMMAD WAS A PEDOPHILE
>>
File: Young-woman-driving.jpg (29 KB, 448x300) Image search: [Google]
Young-woman-driving.jpg
29 KB, 448x300
>>55656219
>>
File: mo2.jpg (34 KB, 350x308) Image search: [Google]
mo2.jpg
34 KB, 350x308
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.