[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to mock France and enjoy their misfortune but I simply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: that usa feel.jpg (116 KB, 837x736) Image search: [Google]
that usa feel.jpg
116 KB, 837x736
I want to mock France and enjoy their misfortune but I simply cannot. They helped us gain independence, even if it was for their own interests, and have never fought us directly. They even sold us land that let us dominate the continent.

I am sorry France and I hope you will do well after this. I wish you nothing but the best.

regards,
American
>>
It's like watching you're older brother develop a drug habit then finally OD. Lost of scares before hand but they finally OD'd.

Did it to themselves but still fell really bad and my hatred for muslims has increased 10x
>>
I had a strange moment.

I saw the news hit on /pol/ at first, and I got into a bunch of threads and started with the usual banter. Immediately, we all could tell what a validation this was of everything we've been saying for years.

So often as an American, I see foreign turmoil as just grist for the political mill. An event will happen and it only serves as ammunition for more memeing and more talking points.

But then the footage started to leak out. Then the first-hand accounts of the treachery. And it became very real, very visceral. The usual shield of coldness gave way to empathy.

Why?

I think it's because, more and more, we're beginning to see ourselves in the white native populations of other countries.

Ten years ago, I wouldn't have considered the French anything but an unsteady ally. But as the march of muds and diversity and immigration has rolled on, I've begun to understand that our fates are forever entwined.

It's like losing countrymen, really. In fact, it had a more profound effect on me than the deaths of ghetto blacks in Chicago or steezers in Los Angeles.

The French natives are "my people" now, and I'm theirs. We've been forced into the same corner, and we face the same enemies.

I'm taking this hard. Not as hard as the French, surely, but far harder than I would have anticipated.

We won't rally under flags in the 21st century. I'm starting to realize that. It's about blood. It's about identity. And the French are my brothers.

We can still poke fun and have our friendly rivalries, but I'm beginning to accept them as part of my family. All descendants of Europe have grown closer these past few years.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (17 KB, 581x775) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
17 KB, 581x775
Im with you frenchbros.

you are just as much the USA's parent as Britain was.

and without you we wouldnt have french-fries to go with our burgers
>>
>>55655931
>They helped us gain independence

Well, the monarchy did

>They even sold us land that let us dominate the continent.

Well, the first Empire did

French democracy has always been shit, and will always be shit.
>>
>>55656950

Couldn't have said it better myself. Brought a tear to my eye.
>>
>>55655931
>>55656950
>>55657387
>>55657730
This is the most autistic and embarrassing thing I've read on /pol/ in ages. Consider suicide.
>>
>>55657825
you would know, achmed, fuck off back to syria
>>
And goddamn I love baguettes, godspeed frenchbros
>>
>>55655931
The france that helped the us gain independence is gone. You do not owe anything to the modern french who are suicidal fools. They brought this upon themselves.When they they wake up and realize they are being invaded?
>>
>>55656950
the french really don't give a fuck about you or me or anyone else in the country

when they aren't gagging on muslim cock on children's television they are thinking about how superior they are, not how superior white people are, how superior they as a nation are and how everyone else is a bunch of subhuman scum. They helped us to shit on England, not because we're pals
>>
>>55655931
lol Americans have feelings for other countries.
Sign of the apocalypse desu senpai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.