[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me all your reasons and arguments with sources as to why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1446694489387.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1446694489387.png
377 KB, 498x497
Give me all your reasons and arguments with sources as to why the mizou university protests are bullshit
>>
>>55655679
We're a little busy.
>>
>>55655679
Common fucking sense.
>>
http://www . foxsports . com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/is-the-entire-mizzou-protest-based-on-lies-111115

http://j . school/post/133117363800/al-sharptons-bastard-children-raising-hell

remove spaces and read
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHHA.png (312 KB, 484x671) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHHA.png
312 KB, 484x671
>>55655679

Because this shit appeared on my Facebook feed today. Holy shit, how can you trust a group of fucking people who literally believe anything. I mean I never thought I'd see this shit on my Facebook feed. I had some semblance of hope for niggers before this.
>>
>>55655800
This desu

Mizzou has been utterly eclipsed for the moment. Theyre irrelevant,
>>
>>55655679
>Sources
Fuck off, you're brining the argument, present your own sources why it isn't utter trite
>>
>>55656712
>implying it was ever relevant
>>
They wanted the prez to step down because
>he cannot preemptively censor the words of passersby
>he does not personally wipe shit off of the bathroom walls
>he does not control the police
Just a bunch of hoighty toighty bourgeois college kids convincing themselves as hard as possible that they don't have a life of privilege (god, that word's been tainted) and ease because mumble mumble raysiss
>>
Theve lost all if any credibility they had when the bitched about no one looking at them during the france shooting.
SJ is on the way out, the masses have gone deaf to thier shit.
>>
What bothers me is of all the universities in the south, Mizzou is probably the least racist of them all. Their homecoming king is a gay nigger, and just 2 years ago they rallied around a gay nigger football player and supported the fuck out of him. I'm a student at Alabama and this shit is hilarious to me.
>>
The media must have finally realized these chimps are retarded
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.