[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was even the plan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Wait, hold on a second. I need some clarification here.
I don't understand these terrorists
from a strategic standpoint, this attack makes no sense whatsoever
the UN climate change summit is in two weeks, where world leaders from all over the globe are going to be in one location in paris
if ISIS wanted to really do some shit, they could have done it then
the attack was so well coordinated, happening simultaneously in multiple locations in paris
but the militants themselves were complete idiots
why spook france two weeks before a UN summit being hosted in the same city? now the summit will possibly change locations, have missing parties, or go down with the most intense security witnessed in the history of the world

what the fuck were they thinking? "ha ha ahmed, you know what will really stick it to those fucking euros? if we do a well coordinated attack that accomplishes nothing except spooks france"

also what are trump's chances now? they seem pretty fucking good.
fuck republicans
>>
Sandniggers are too stupid to think that far ahead? Or maybe we overestimate thier level of organisation.
>>
>attack a UN summit
>get properly buttfucked
>>
>>55655674
oh no they kill jihadi johnny, time to kill some of theirs as retaliation, wrong country but fuck it yolo swegs
I guess you could say they prematurely blew their loads
>>
Just changed my profile picture on facebook for a French flag and updated my status : I am with you France!

I feel so accomplished now
>>
>>55655933
/thread
>>
>>55655674
They probably have other terrorist attacks scheduled for that week

They are going to put those hordes of "refugees" to work
>>
meh. a civilian bloodbath is easier for one. and second if they killed high ranking politicians it would be insta invasion etc. when they're most likely doing the Bin Laden method. That is, the slow bleeding of a nation/civilization
>>
>the attack was so well coordinated, happening simultaneously in multiple locations in paris
The attack relied on it occurring in areas where people could not defend themselves.

The UN is only concerned about ensuring allowing politicians to have self defense.
>>
>>55655674
They wouldn't have been able to do anything at the UN summit because of tight security you fuckwit

These guys aren't strategists or even well-trained battle-hardened soldiers. They're just a bunch of idiotic misorganized idiots who want attention, and killing innocent civilians is the only way they're going to get it.

Hasn't it dawned on you?

>president Bush sends millions of troops to your country
>you stage some shitty suicide attack and kill a few innocents who have nothing to do with sending troops to your country
>Bush, the man who is sending the troops, the man responsible for it all still sits in his comfy office

This hasn't happened, but it's an example of how stupid their little minds are.
How did they hurt Bush?
How did they hurt the men who are really behind their misery?

They accomplished nothing but ending the lives of poor innocent people who had nothing to do with their misery.

These guys aren't logical by any extent.
>>
Oh I hope to god they try to rush the UN summit with Isis flags in hand, Kalashnikov's firing. I want full scale world effort invasion into the ME to rid the world of this virus.
>>
>>55655674
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
File: EDIE-WINDSOR.jpg (36 KB, 444x345) Image search: [Google]
EDIE-WINDSOR.jpg
36 KB, 444x345
>>55655674
Everything you saw, thats it, that's the plan.

There's no master plan beyond this, terrorism at its core provides no end gain. What was to be gained from 9/11? Was there some kind of strategic advantage gained from bringing down the twin towers?

Of course not.They goal was standalone, once they did it they won. Break out the champaigne bottles, we got em. Expecting some kind of nuanced political strategy from a bunch of religious zealots based out of the middle of nowhere is a fools errand. Such people have no aspirations, they only revel in the simple and banal
>>
>>55655674
It's all about demoralizing the enemy. They kill innocent people and others fear them so they win.
>>
>>55655933
No shit, that would be asking for the hammer to fall,
but do the attacks during the summit and maybe you can spook more than just France.
But even then, it's not like world leaders are discussing how best to deal with ISIS,
it's a fucking climate change summit for god's sakes.
Granted a lot of countries are going to be tightening security after this but it just makes no sense.
>>
Maybe they did it ahead of time because they want an invasion, remember NOONE has invaded the middle east successfully in thousands of years, if they lured all of NATO into the sand pit they would have pretty good odds of draining the resources of said country's.
>>
>>55655674
after 9/11 we thought it would be a great idea to remove the dictators keeping the wackadoodles in check. then after destabilizing the region obama got elected and we did... nothing. we left the middle east to its own devices and we have the situation now.
>>
>>55657562

This.

That's why it's so hard to fight Islamism. Literally any Muslim could suddenly become "inspired" and decide to go on a killing spree to please the sky fairy and fuck virgins for all of eternity (logical af).

The end goal was to stick it to western society and die as martyrs, and to that end it was a complete and utter success.

Expect similar attacks in the coming weeks as more Muslims get braver after seeing how much drama this caused.
>>
>>55657297
Yea a lot of the shit they do makes no sense
But this attack may been to get revenge
It may have been to convince France to stop the airstrikes(not going to happen)
Or it maybe to provoke a reaction from the US or France and get a war going with boots on the ground
>>
>>55657297
If they had just kept quiet, they would have been able to kill just as many civilians by doing exactly what they did tonight. If killing innocent people was the goal, why do it now and not two weeks from now?

Also you don't need to be a fucking battle hardened soldier to grasp basic strategy, especially when these people are clearly capable of coordinating an attack such as this without anybody catching on.
>>
>>55655674
There aims where noting political it was all about causing as much damage as possible.
>>
>>55657921
if by nothing you mean training soldiers and police to combat terrorists, sure, we did that. It's not like we could do much else with so much international pressure to get the fuck out.
>>
>>55658004
>especially when these people are clearly capable of coordinating an attack such as this without anybody catching on.

lol no

This was a bunch of jackasses grabbing some guns and homemade fireworks and running to the streets where there were no cops or other authorities.

During the summit there would have been tight security and cops/army everywhere, no way they could have pulled it off.

Face it, these are amateurs. The only thing they have is balls, other than that nothing.
>>
File: 1437242727786.gif (16 KB, 670x425) Image search: [Google]
1437242727786.gif
16 KB, 670x425
>>55658304
did you forget which country we are talking about?
internal pressure maybe but we only pretend to give a shit about international pressure
>>
>>55658337
Nah bro it was pretty well coordinated for an attack.
>>
because if they actually hurted world leaders they would get nuked ASAP, with this they win fear.
fear is strong against countries culturaly divided.
>>
>>55658337
may I remind you that when shit went down, everyone was obviously in a pre designated position and knew what time things were happening.
It's not like a bunch of jackasses all ran out and started shooting at the same time because they felt like it, it was coordinated and timed.

They must have known the president would be at that soccer game.
>>
>>55659684
It was one of the most effective tactics though is what he meant. Give everyone a few rifles and a start time only objective do as much damage as possible. it complicates the governments response when you got shit kicking off everywhere. It creates maximum damage for a relative low cost.
>>
The common foot soldier of ISIS might be a fanatic willing to be sent in suicide missions, their leaders though sell their services to the highest bidder. Organization, training, arming require funds and somebody's giving it to them. We all suspect who already, states that are supposed to be friendly to France, perhaps even the European member states themselves, perhaps even France too. What reason would ISIS' benefactors have for attacking Paris?

Just like many people over in the USA are ready to give up their guns as if that's gonna stop the occassional mass shootings, so will people of Europe will be made ready to give up more of their liberties for additional security.

I think the terrorist attacks are another step toward the complete unification of Europe. After that, the Eurocrats will tell us see, this is why we need a Euro Army and people will accept it.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.