[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ I'm absolutely scared shitless for the future. I live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: CTYnQZmWoAAR_Ve.png large.png (10 KB, 481x240) Image search: [Google]
CTYnQZmWoAAR_Ve.png large.png
10 KB, 481x240
/pol/ I'm absolutely scared shitless for the future. I live in Canada, and we elected a Prime Minister who wants to fill our country with Refugees, some of which I'm sure will be able-bodied male refugees who should be fighting for their country and not running away to turn ours into a shit-hole.

I hear about all the rapes that happen that are all Mudslime related, gang-rapes, murders of "kafirs" and we're not allowed to say anything otherwise we're branded as racists.

I fear for my girlfriend who walks home every night, every time I can't be there to pick her up I'm waiting for her to call me or something.

I know there's a race war coming, it's going to happen eventually, its only a matter of time till nationals get alittle too crazy, and we're going to have to deal with it, and right now I don't know who to turn too who understands what I'm really thinking.
>>
>>55655229
Islam is not a race. People of all races become Muslim.
>>
>>55655315
Not relevant, if you're white you're racist.
>>
>>55655229
what province you in bro?
>>
>>55655429
The one with bunny hugs bud.
>>
>>55655229
War does go away
When you box humans into tiny 15 population tribes the most you'll get is battles

War is something that happens at a certain population cap which is why you don't see very many animal wars but numerous insect ones in your front lawn everyday
>>
eh, most of the refugees we've discussed taking are families. Fortunately there is an ocean between us and them so we get to pick who we take: Mostly families, not the 2/3 young men like Germany has to deal with.

For example my city is taking christian syrian families. I dont have much of an issue with that
>>
>>55655315

not sure if b8
>>
>>55655229
>Canada
>Biggest threat outside of possible muds are chinks and poo-in-the-loos
Don't stress about it
>>
>>55655849
I just hope the Con's rules, and websites left in place are still so broken and terrible that this December 31st deadline they're talking about is pushed into the next couple of years.

Work on fixing Canada instead of fixing the World.
>>
>>55655502
Manitoba!?!!
Anyways pretty sure they will all get dropped into Toronto, and they will amusingly sneak into the states.
Some might go to Ottawa.
Quebec got a dose of Jews a few months back
B.c. is still bought by china
East coast is too hardcore
And sure a few might get sprinkled around Calgary and maybe maybe sask to help the housing bubble
>>
South America will inherit the earth. Glad Spain pulled them out of the dregs.
>>
>>55656098
Chinks are actually pretty rad, they just wanna work and chill, I've met a few assholes, but most of them are cool.
>>
>>55656156
Nah the province to the left, the ones that live here are assholes, one immigrant even complained while I was working "Oh man I hate the cold, I can't believe I asked to move here I thought it'd be nicer." like I give a shit and control the weather.
>>
>>55656338
The cold actually settles them out.
Here in deadmonton we are "canakek multicult” and the fobs tend to whine like yours, then they kinda just die inside and adjust.
>>
>>55656193
That's good to hear since I'm actually a chink myself
I'm thinking about possibly moving back to Taiwan because apparently an American education is considered prestigious in asian countries
>>
>>55656103
Contrary to what the election might have made you think I don't feel like Canada needs all that much fixing. A little less corporate influence on gov, a lot less union and bureaucrat influence on gov, and a plan on what our economic future will be.

Culturally Canada is pretty faggy but whatever most people I know don't give a shit about politics, can't legislate women into fucking me so don't care about that.
>>
>>55655229
Welcome to the West I guess...
>>
>>55656698
That's good to know, I've been living in one of Saskatoon for about five years now and have dealt with many bitchy immigrants, its made me loath them especially since the only other race I've had to deal with when I lived on the airforce base in Cold Lake was natives, and some of them were chill if you weren't a faggot.

I might be saying too much about myself here but whatever.
>>
>>55657340
well fuck the natives up there have a shitty time. Kehewin FN is the second poorest in the province and one of the poorest 10 in the country,
>>
>>55657500

I never met any Kehewin FN, they all went to school and fucked around in Bonnyville, most of the cree I knew were Dene, you couldn't spit without hitting a Dene cousin.
>>
>>55655229
Stand up to the SJW bullies. Don't let them intimidate you. They are the minority, they just happen to be loudest. If people see other like-minded people take a stand, they too will be less intimidated and join
>>
>>55656156
>They will all get dropped in toronto
Not at all true. Iive in a shitty neighbourhood in BC and they are already preppy for em.
Manitoba is probably fine.
>>
>>55658213
BC and Toronto's surrounding area, my friend lives in Toronto and it's just rife with them already, she's the minority there, and BC they'll probably sick them in Vancouver and it's surrounding areas, which will make matters worse since Vancouver is already owned by Asians.
>>
>>55656338
are you a Saskatoon bro?
>>
File: 4chan-Trudeau-weed-dope.png (1 MB, 930x1400) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Trudeau-weed-dope.png
1 MB, 930x1400
>>55655229

Fill our country how? 25k. A few more than Harper. Around same as UK.

And much less than USA
President ObamaVerified account
@POTUS
We're also increasing the number of Syrian and other refugees we admit to the U.S. to 100,000 per year for the next two years.

And we getting background checks so actual war refugees from Syria. And actual families. No thousands of single 18-40 men alone.
>>
There's nothing to fear, this is exactly what should be happening. It proves that the paranoids are right, things are just as bad as it is made out to be. Let the fire burn.
>>
>>55658357
Yup, about five/six years now.
>>
>>55658473
same here man, usask?
>>
>>55658213
Were getting 9 here in lethbridge. Christian ones sponsored by some pastor here in town, but they are going to be everywhere. We don't even have a mosque in town so I doubt they will stay any longer than they have to. Just an old barn painted green with "islamic centre" on a sign up front
>>
>>55658324
Asians are fine.
They dont commit crime, they do well in school. make lots of money and pay lots of taxes. This is a problem since i live in a surburb that they are going to ruin the gentrification of, assuming they dony blow it up.
>>
>>55658567
Nah, just living here cause the only family that'd take me in live here.
>>
>>55658429
25k to start.
>>
>>55658600
>9
>Lethbridge
Literally who cares?
A. 9 is nothing
B. Lethbridge is a shit hole so they will leave for somewhere with no jobs and a high cost of living to go be poor in.
>>
>>55658835
it's a solid city. just stay off the west side.
>>
This is it lads, the grand happening. It had to start in Paris the city is 95% nigger and sandnigger. Time to form your respective militias. This is on Merkel. May she burn.
>>
>>55658977
You didn't read my reply but felt the need to post. So here is your (you)
>>
>>55658429
Uk has twice our population. USA has 10x.
Source on hardcore screening? I remember liberals getting buttmad over harper doing that. Itd be nice if we took mostly women and children. And non Islamic syrians.
>>
>>55658600
Wow sounds like they really wanted your barn man
>>
>>55659020
I live so far on the east side I'm practically outside the city. I can't even believe people want to try and re-ignite the interest in 20th street when its a haven for crime.
>>
>>55655229
Your country already lost and conceded to Islam when Harper passed laws restricting your freedom due to the Bibeau attack.

You already lost, it can't be worse than it is now.
>>
>>55659429
I dont know if youre drunk or high, but your posts have been decreasing pretty rapidly in their ability to make sense. I won't be engaging you any more.
>>
>>55659513
Not exactly, since the laws that Harper put in place with the "Barbaric Acts" thing is still in effect, so true Islam has no place in Canada.
>>
I'm honestly shocked this happened. We have SJWs in the USA obviously and they have some power in Hollywood but for the most part the USA makes fun of SJWs and modern feminists, how on earth did the feminist SJWs become your government?
>>
>>55659433
haha east side here as well. crime rings will actually send vans full of gang members to commit crimes on our side of town. remember that shoppers that got held at gunpoint last week?
>>
Brother, I sympathise. Only the staunch LNP here in Aus has prevented a full-scale invasion by Muslims thus far, but I think it's only a matter of time. All I can say is: either get out while you can, or prepare yourself. Start training. Start convincing others that Muslims need to fuck right back off to the Mid. East. Take a stand, brother.
>>
>>55659905
Which one? I heard there was a few, one guy was shot in the dick but that was unrelated.
>>
File: Chris-crocker.jpg (10 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
Chris-crocker.jpg
10 KB, 316x316
>>55655229
Me too. Like, I was just at the Mac's, and I swear the Hindu guys behind the counter are up to something. They shut up when I walk in. But before I walk in they're talking animatedly, waving their hands around. They were watching a newscast about the attacks. And dancing. And holding up lighters. Same story at the Chevron. Hold me /pol/.
>>
>>55659653
You are obviously not versed in the art of war to be so blind as to miss their very obvious agenda. Their point is to make you lose your freedom. For now its all they want. Barbaric acts is so irrelevant that it doesn't even matter to them.

Once enough of your freedoms have been eroded, they will join political parties and demand even more restrictions to slow your economic growth.

Once we stop growing economically, we will have a lot more people in poverty, who will be the target audience for their propaganda. They've already begun in the UK and the USA. Islam is a virus and all it seeks to do is spread, and spread and spread some more. They dont want to run the country, dictate what you do, etc. That's not what they want, they only want to group up the weak and lead them into Islam and are using the extremist groups to reach their goal.
>>
File: donald.png (197 KB, 458x419) Image search: [Google]
donald.png
197 KB, 458x419
>>55655229
>Come to America
>Blend in because white and polite
>Take advantage of retarded, liberal immigration and voter ID laws
>Vote Trump

Quick, before we have to wall off the northern border too.
>>
I live in one of the biggest concentrations of muslims in Canada I think, like 100k+ in my area (Whitehorn Calgary) and I've lived here since we sold our acreage and it sprung up around us in the '70's and I've never seen any problem at all from any muslim here.

Plenty from the white non-muslim junkies in the Calgary housing properties though.
>>
Muzzies were celebrating here in Montreal outside my friend's apartment building
>>
Justin will lose face before long. All that Montreal sewage is already damaging our relationship with the USA. And unless he makes a new cabinet position "Minister of Talking to Problematic Heads of State In My Stead", Putin will fucking EAT him ALIVE.
Hopefully he does something retarded when he meets the Queen as a tribute to his stepdad.
>>
>>55659612
>>55658600

>Lethbridge

Did you go to University of Lethbridge? I know somebody from there.
>>
>>55660716
>>55660267

Did you actually get video?
>>
Not my business
I don't have a girlfriend
>>
>>55656156
Michigan here. They better stay the fuck away, it's bad enough we have to deal with Mexicans, now we're probably going to have to deal with your trash too.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.