[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the real question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 20
File: niggres.png (23 KB, 543x449) Image search: [Google]
niggres.png
23 KB, 543x449
the real question
>>
The only language Islam speaks is violence. The only way to stop them is to destroy them, or beat them into submission like the dogs they are.
>>
Apologize really hard
>>
>>55655065
porkchop sandwiches
>>
>>55655065
by not converting to islam.
>>
>how do we kill someone without ending their life?

that's a better question
>>
>>55655119
/thread

Fuck the milquetoast moral equivalency bullshit. We are in no danger of 'becoming ISIS' if we fight back. We're fighting against a second dark age.
>>
>>55655065
By supporting Israel
>>
>>55655065
Again? Pack Muslims back to desert. Stop them from reaching Civilization. Let them sort out themselves. The End.

Why all this interventionist bullshit about "Stopping ISIS"? They probably like it and find chopping each other's heads more natural than doing elections and voting.
>>
File: billy ray.jpg (166 KB, 400x541) Image search: [Google]
billy ray.jpg
166 KB, 400x541
>>55655307
>>how do we kill someone without ending their life?

This man is a fine example..
>>
Stop fighting wars with rules.
>>
Freeze their assets, go after their donors and take their oil.

Stop making new threads when the old one had the answers you were looking for. The only reason ISIS is able to operate is because someone is giving them free stuff. Get rid of the gibsmedats and they'll go away.
>>
>>55655065
We have to fight back, it's too late for anything else. If it wasn't for bleeding heart liberals over the past few decades that compromised the integrity of all western nations we wouldn't have to resort to these drastic actions but it is what it is.
>>
The real question is actually "why".

Why bother. ISIS is a regional concern.
>>
>>55655489
Fuck you.
>>
>>55655119
This. No more half measures. Burn them to the ground like we did with Germany back in the days.
>>
File: 4L_gC3K9liH.png (460 KB, 559x820) Image search: [Google]
4L_gC3K9liH.png
460 KB, 559x820
>>55655119

Lol because that definitely won't come around to bite us in the ass like it did the past gorillion fucking times.
>>
>complete blanket ban of islam in the western world

>korans banned from all stores and internet sites for the western world

>all children aged 8 and under in the middle east brought to Europe and sent to Sunday School to learn about Jesus Christ
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 500x412
>>
>>55655489
you are not even traying rabbi
>>
nuclear strikes to wipe out the majority of muslims. Then blockades to starve the rest.
>>
>>55655630
Yeah, you're right, we should just tolerate them even more. I'm sure they'll come around eventually.
>>
>>55655571
Yeah maybe for Aussies. You people shouldn't really have a say.
>>
>>55655065
Actually beginning to fight would be a start.
>>
File: 1444521037607.png (4 MB, 1212x1497) Image search: [Google]
1444521037607.png
4 MB, 1212x1497
>>55655065
Conquest. Honestly.

The only way to end this once and for all is to colonize the shit hole that is the Middle East, split it up between France, America, Britain, and, hell, even Russia can have a slice. We turn it into a resource goldmine where we extract every last drop of oil from the ground while only paying the natives pennies so we can fuel our glorious Western lifestyles.

What's left can be turned into a capitalist haven of spring break resorts.

This is the only way.
>>
Glass the Middle East
>>
>>55655065
deport all muslims
build wall
>>
File: charles_martel.jpg (95 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
charles_martel.jpg
95 KB, 960x720
>>55655065

Publish a list of shitslamic holy sites with the size of the corresponding bomb which will be dropped on it with every terrorist attack.

Actually fucking attack the religion, at the moment we bend over backwards to accommodate and 'respect" a desert death cults medieval manuscript.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

There is nothing ISIS do which isnt what Mohammed (pigs be on him) wouldnt approve of.
>>
>>55655630
just fucking send every single muslim to africa and nuke the entire continent.

2 birds with 1 stone.
>>
>>55655630
People like you are retarded. We won Iraq. We claimed it. Intelligence from the government intercepted messages that said, "Don't go to Iraq, it's a lost cause."

We won. And then Obongo gave it up. Now look at it. It can be done, but not with half measures. We either need to stay the fuck out and watch it burn internally while protecting our borders from invaders, or go full force and turn it into America 2.0.
>>
File: brendan.jpg (128 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
brendan.jpg
128 KB, 358x350
>>55655307
Ask this man
>>
>>55655065
By Supporting Assad, and reviving saddam
>>
File: 1371781243269.gif (443 KB, 455x500) Image search: [Google]
1371781243269.gif
443 KB, 455x500
>>55655119
though i think it's good to be organized against them. not just randomly acting. maybe urge the government to take organized action.

your words remind me of this awesome video posted last year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
>>
By firing it's Commander in Chief Taqiyya Jihadist Barack Hussein Obama. Born in Hawaii, raised in Sunni Indonesia, now demanding America take the Minimum Allowable Action to fight ISIS. Let's bomb a few dunes in the desert, while ignoring the military convoys! That way the American people will think we are doing things while I continue to flood Europe with my pre-caliphate invasion army... oh I meant refugees (seriously though, I know there are refugees, but of 4 million people, can you really be sure that say... 10,000 or even 100,000 aren't trained guerrilla fighters. We need to send them back within the border within provisioned camps, and train the people of age how to fight, and then Europe puts their armies on their side of the border, and tells the refugees, it's your country... go fight for it. We'll provide air cover, but if you want a home, you need to fight for it.
>>
>>55655925
>battle of Tours
Battle of Poitiers. Fail.
>>
The U.S. needs to go back to its 70s-80s foreign policy tactics of funding pro-Western dictators in unstable third-world countries.

The only way to counter the spread of violent fundamentalism is with an overwhelming measure of brute force.
>>
nuke meccah
>>
We let Assad use chemical weapons
>>
File: wink31[1].jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
wink31[1].jpg
45 KB, 500x500
>>55655065
I got this, dont worry.
>>
>>55656299
Yeah, like when you funded islamists in Afghanistan against the secular government. At the time they were "freedom fighters"...
>>
>>55655065
Conquer the regions they're in and kill all the men and boys. Offer the soldiers the ability to stay and let them have their way with the women

worked for Alexander The Great and he was fucking great
>>
>>55656379
lol no

Putin bows down and bends over for the kebabs because MUH OILZ! MUH PETROLEUMZ!
>>
It's a good question. Clearly bombing the fuckers of all their strategic value isn't working. And if we invade with ground forces they'll just do guerilla warfare bullshit until it turns into Vietnam.

Personally I think we should just get an authoritarian government who doesn't give a shit about human rights to invade and control the territory for the next couple of decades. Like China. But if that fails, then my next best option would be make some kind of fast-acting HIV from goats and let nature run its course.
>>
We don't have the privilege of answering this in a way that keeps things clean. You don't clean pure shit. Shit must be disposed of.

We don't have the time or energy for moral masturbation. We don't have the privilege of being decisive AND merciful. They declared war, and they're getting it. Better to sacrifice our self-righteousness than to sacrifice more of our own.
>>
>>55656379
fuck off shill

he was the one that orchestrated the mass immigration from syria to yurop
>>
Violence is the only answer. Violence is the ultimate authority, from which there is no appeal.
Might is in fact right and the only people who disagree are people who live their lives in security die to the willingness of others to do violence for them.
That is how it is, that way and no other.
>>
Nuking the middle east was an option until half of it was imported into Europe.

Maybe deport anyone with a muslim name, and then nuke the middle east?
>>
File: th.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>55656796
Wait, wait, wait.

Strong local assholes to control the primitive cultures in those regions? You mean like all the empires did right up until recently? Then they stopped and everything went to shit?

Do you think maybe they knew what they were doing after all?
>>
>>55655065
A disturbing amount of violence.
>>
>>55655065

You kill. You kill, you don't take slaves,you don't tax, you don't do anything except obliterate every scrap of human life anywhere in ISIS territories, regardless of affiliation, age, or infirmity. Then you burn the dead, mix their ashes with salt and quicklime, to render the ground you scatter it on barren.

No torture. No creative slow acts of murder. Just putting down the entire area like it was a sick herd of animals. An undeniable Holocaust.

Anything else will simply breed another generation of terrorists from the survivors. Vile? Utterly. Effective? Certainly. Evil? Without a doubt. But the monster you become would not be anything like ISIS, and you might even be able to sleep at night afterwards.
>>
>>55655065
Renounce the kikes then let them try to take over isis

Have them Duke it out a few years then come in and clean up
>>
>>55656796
The ideal would be something like a joint Iran-Turkey intervention. But come on, we have given Iran so much shit in the last decades, they won't engage their military because we sait "pretty please"
>>
The only way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
>>
>>55655250
oh shit get the fuck out
>>
I bet you guys miss my crazy bullshit now.
>>
>round up Muslims
>put them in camps
>Muslims found sympathetic to terrorists get executed
>Deport moderates
>Beef up boarders and prevent any Muslims from coming back
>>
>>55655630
You realize that the more force you use, the better the outcome right? The most force we ever used was nuking Japan, and now they're a thriving regional power, a giant economy, and they love us. The worst thing you can possibly do is use force, but only a little bit of it.
>>
File: stalin_putin[1].jpg (36 KB, 340x500) Image search: [Google]
stalin_putin[1].jpg
36 KB, 340x500
>>55656916
part of the plan, yurop falls we take over
all is agreed upon with your overlords too, everything will be back to post-WW2
>>
>>55655807
It's manifest destiny
>>
>>55657631
People who overthrew him are like children crying after voluntarily breaking their toy
>>
U.S. Armyfag here. Gee /pol/, I'd sure love to go back over there to the middle east and get back to killing mudslimes for you but uh, since I'm a welfare queen I'm too busy spending all this free money you've been giving me with all your taxes. Plus, my Jewish overlords in Israel whom I work directly for, said since I's wuz too stoopid to go to call-edge and I couldn't get me one of dem STIM jobs, I iz too dum to operate all dose tanks and planes we gots. Guess you're own your own.... but hey, I'm sure all muh guns and muh amendments will stop those suicide bombers before they blow up in your face. It's guaranteed!
>>
File: Saddam-Hussein-010.jpg (22 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Saddam-Hussein-010.jpg
22 KB, 460x276
Burn them, gas them, bury them alive!

When you had me we did all that, plus you got to act all horrified like it wasn't really your fault at all.

Now what? Look at you all standing there with your stupid faces. Bah.
>>
>>55655571
>ISIS is a regional concern
A region called Planet Earth.
>>
>>55655630
Did we destroy them the last time? The problem is we let them exist.
>>
>>55655630
>not talking hitler's vital lesson from history
>if youre go after a race, you better "finish" it
>>
>>55655065
People say violence isn't the answer. But it is.

Why do you think the kikes are trying to take your guns. They fucking fear revolutions.
>>
>>55658109
The US really were assholes with him, they used him and then not even dropped him but invaded him twice
>>
File: Trump on ISIS 11-12-2015.jpg (271 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
Trump on ISIS 11-12-2015.jpg
271 KB, 1180x842
>>55655065
>>
We need someone like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders in office!!!!
>>
>>55656650
Remove and replace kebabs. Problem?

No? Lets go.
>>
File: you shall not pass.png (410 KB, 824x437) Image search: [Google]
you shall not pass.png
410 KB, 824x437
You stop running from the bailrog and smote him on the mountainside.

Also, cut off their meth/ put ricin in it.

--Or--

Inoculate them against or co-opt their apocalypticism with a more diluted variant.
>Reagee nasheeds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8oRqXKYXvs
(i'm not kidding)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3409392/news
>>
>>55656010
>we won Iraq
Rotflmaolamf
>>
>>55655065
We airdrop The 10 ton Terror of Tel Aviv on them with nothing but a toothpick and a cigar. He'll get each and every one of those sandy bastards.
>>
>>55655065
If they get captured, don't execute them since they actually want that. Stick them in solitary for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>55661460

It's OK to give them what they want here.

You just have to give ALL of them it at once. No next generation looking up to their murdering "martyrs", just ashes, quicklime, and dust. Not even graves. Oblivion. Remember how pissed they got that Bin Laden was tossed overboard at sea?

That's the way for all of them. The fire or the deep.
>>
>>55655119
The only way this will end is with violence since these people refuse to evolve because a book tells them not to.
>>
File: 1369044820267.gif (14 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1369044820267.gif
14 KB, 400x300
>>55657531
fuck we're all dead
>>
File: 1444504328895.gif (908 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
1444504328895.gif
908 KB, 500x344
>>55655065
>mfw ISIS is helping set laws where governments will black bag people for alleged ties, never to be seen again
>>
>>55655756
>>55658239
Syria isn't anywhere near any of our countries. We have no need to interfere.
>>
>>55655065
resurrect zombie hitler
>>
>>55655630
That's because we always offer to rebuild and get them back on their feet afterwards. Just leave the entire middle East razed
>>
File: 786547786543.jpg (75 KB, 700x513) Image search: [Google]
786547786543.jpg
75 KB, 700x513
>>55655065
Nukes don't enslave.
Nukes don't torture. (except for radiation)
Nukes don't capture.
Nukes don't rape.
Nukes don't kidnap.
Nukes don't slowly decapitate.
Nukes don't praise their god in every sentence.
Nukes don't look retarded wearing a black mask.
>>
>>55655065
bomb the shit out of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vApBZlaePec
>>
>>55655213
hey that's our line
>>
>>55665242

That pic, I mean who the fuck would be missed here?
>>
>>55655119
Agreed mate.
Our lot will wait until the streets are on fire before doing anything though.
>capital cities only care for muh feelings
We've had it too good for too long and now we have become soft. Will take something enormous to get the ball rolling here.
>>
>>55655065
>Without becoming ISIS
That's stupid.
>>
>>55656046
is that Brendan Fraser?
WTF happened?
>>
Fucking put them in televised gladiatorial matches for gods sake. The profits will be immense.
>>
File: 1446468962861.jpg (144 KB, 572x303) Image search: [Google]
1446468962861.jpg
144 KB, 572x303
>>55655065
>How do we defeat ISIS
Well firs-

>Without becoming ISIS
>>
>>55665399

Killing billions of people because of millions of people.

Pretty retarded mate.
>>
>>55665399

Given how much you'd have to detonate to reduce the Middle East below sea level?

Most of the global ecosystem. Of the NBC options, chemical weaponry is likely the safest option, as biological ones kill slower and are much more likely to spread into undesired populations.

Plus, they leave infrastructure relatively intact. If you're going to be genocidal bastards, why waste the resources?
>>
Stop fighting a proxy war and use international support.
Muzzies had their time to fuck it up, and it's literally do or die for their way of life.

Time to bring in the full force of first world fire power. Competing powers can divide and conquer.
>>
>>55655065
genocide. full scale, men boys women girls. everyone. liquidate the entire region and sell to the highest bidder.
>>
Tell Putin to just go fuck their shit up and turn a blind eye
>>
stop funding CIA
but guess what... YOU CANT! you don't have a choice!!! they just take the money from my pay check.
>>
>>55657642

>get nuked for being nazi
>>
>>55666153
not retarded when those people have an inferior culture and are inferior racially
>>
>>55666948

better not complain when the aliens kill you then i guess.
>>
Have some big guys smuggle a bunch of nukes out of the former soviet republics and set them off in every population center in the middle east
>>
>>55666948
they are human enough
>>
Most westerners don't seem to realize they are exactly the same as ISIS members when pushed emotionally.
>>
>>55655065
Stop arming and funding them?

>>55655119
>That's right, goyim! Get out there and kill those people who have a totally different jewish religion from the jewish religion you belong to! By all means don't break ties with Israel, kick out your fucking jews and muslims and get rid of jewish religion entirely!
>>
>>55667136
We aren't fucking the aliens up and dragging them down, are we?
>>
How do you kill an ideal?
>>
>>55669387

Show a better ideal instead of confirming their current one.

For instance Islam teaches violence. Who acts upon that violence depends on a lot of thing. Muslims in the US don't tend to be very violent IMO because they are constantly shown better ideals. Muslims in the middle east, many of whome since they were little kids are seeing violent actions as justifiable solutions are not getting a better ideal. Only having their previous ideals reinforced.

TO PUT IT VERY SIMPLY. Sayin that before someone starts crying and nitpicking a simple point.
>>
By going back in time and not making a power vaccum or executing every mudslim in middle east, instead of being liberal shitheads.
>>
>>55655065
Stop supporting them and their allies.
Stop taking their money.
Let local government end the civil war.
Let countries with shorter supply chains fight them.

Repeat again when you raise another Taliban/Isis 20 years later.
>>
>>55670800
based russia is wise
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.