[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
fuck
my
life
>>
File: 1447473805349.png (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447473805349.png
30 KB, 600x600
Just leaving this here
>>
>>55654728
they deserve this
all of Europe for the Sodom and Gomorrah it has become and for the white genocide they allowed to happen
only victims should receive pity and Europe is NO fucking victim at all, it is a retarded faggot that is reaping what it sowed
instead you should be praying that this is only the beginning
pray for them? fuck them in the ass. hard.
150 deaths is NOT FUCKING ENOUGH to commence the cleansing
just look how the left is trying to sweep this under the fucking rug

>not all muslims
>BLM and Mizzou is more important stop talking about paris! *groan
>the true horror begins: hate speech. nevermind that pile of innocent bodies all over paris

so how many more those it take for this fucking shit nation of cu-cks to fucking man up? 300 deaths? 500? 1000? 5000 ? how fucking many already?
>>
>>55654728
i read that as prepare your anus
>>
>>55654728
Why? This is the best thing that could've happened.
>>
>>55654728
So who is responsible for this? The deaths in Paris?
>>
>>55654728
Is this a problem? Whether there is a God or not, prayer makes people feel better.
>>
>>55656008
It's not even prayer, it's an ad for Facebook retards to make it about themselves.
>>
>pray
I thought leftists were atheist

what the fuck ride am I on?
>>
>>55656090
So? Facebook fucks can feel better about themselves and the Frogs can feel like someone actually gives a fuck.

Your fedora is showing, anon.
>>
>>55656260
K retard
>>
File: you muhammad, bro?.jpg (551 KB, 1350x1688) Image search: [Google]
you muhammad, bro?.jpg
551 KB, 1350x1688
>>55655922

According to one witness, the gunmen shouted "Allahu Ackbar" before firing into the crowd, so we're going with Muslim terrorists again.

But you probably guessed that as soon as you heard there were shootings in Paris. It hasn't been all that long since Charlie Hebdo...

What's fun is watching everyone deny it with bullshite excuses like these:
https://sites.google.com/site/breivikmanifesto/2083/book-1/02
>>
HOLY SHIT FRANCE JUST SURRENDERED TO ISIS
>>
>>55654728
as a militant atheist and avid /r/atheism reader I am disgusted by those that wish to insert their archaic Christian rituals into a horrible tragedy like this
>>
>>55656362
Super cool argument.
>>
>>55655076
Nice. Sharing this
>>
hello
>>
I'll start the prayer:

ALLLLaaaaAAAaAAAAaaHHAaaaaAAA

AKKKaaaaUBAAAaaAAaaaRRRR
>>
>>55656723

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a3a_1442236484
>>
prey
on
paris
:^)
>>
>>55656588
About what you deserve since the initial point went over your head.
>>
>>55656723
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6mGng9NTKU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijRHfx9TcOw
>>
File: CTv5S0iXIAAZF2d.jpg_large.jpg (49 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
CTv5S0iXIAAZF2d.jpg_large.jpg
49 KB, 627x663
>>55656260
Literally what else can they do? Can you and I do?
>>
>>55656008
>make people feel better
That's exactly the problem. They will post that in their newsfeed so anyone can see and accept them as one of them. They crave for recognition. They only want to be seen as humanitarians. They don't give a shit about the world they couldn't care less that most of what they own come from exploited slave labor, they don't care if we kill thousand innocent people in Syria. But when these guys start to fight back, oh shit this is so disgusting how can you do this? Well what if you killed his son, his mom, his brother, his uncle, you injuried his grandmother, his grandfather is now fighting for his life and his daughter died last week. So what the fuck will this person do? Will he stay in his shitty country and wait for them to kill everyone he loves? No. He gets revange.
>>
>>55656550
Go right the fuck back to reddit, heathen faggot
>>
>>55657508
I support people liking that stuff on facebook and I'm perfectly fine with the French fighting back violently. What now?
>>
File: fifty shades of greater france.jpg (81 KB, 526x960) Image search: [Google]
fifty shades of greater france.jpg
81 KB, 526x960
>pray for Paris

Literally just pretend to speak to an phony god created by bronze age Semitic people? Wow, I'm sure those people fucking dead or dying in Paris will appreciate that.

*slams fedora on the table*
>>
>>55657508
are you 12?
>>
>>55656956
pray
for
penis
>>
>>55654728
If this had happened in any other White country, apart from France, I'd care.
>>
>>55657917
You're a sheltered retard
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.