[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does isis ever take prisoners, or do they just execute? Seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
Does isis ever take prisoners, or do they just execute? Seems like I never hear about them negotiating hostages or anything, just mass killings.
>>
>>55654619

I think they do. Most European governments are willing to pay ransom money for hostages, and they have in the past.
>>
They are pretty well known for taking women and children and then raping them.

Other than that they tend to outright execute nearly male prisoners they take.
>>
you mean cia
>>
Didn't they set up a hotline for ransoms a while back?
>>
>>55654619
The Women and Child price lists suggest yes.
>>
>>55654619
What are you talking about?! They ransom the men all the time.

Women get enslaved/raped/sold/married/converted.
>>
America started the execute all prisoners thing during the gulf war....
>>
>>55654619
They learned from Somali pirates.
Hostages means gettin' your ass sniped by SEALs.
>>
>>55654619
Italy and a few others have given millions of dollars to IS to get their hostages back.
>>
>>55654619
They try to ransom hostages from Europe or America; they just straight up murder other mudslimes, though. That girls who was claimed to have been killed in a drone strike's family had been in contact with ISIS for months trying to negotiate her release.
>>
>>55654619

they used to take airplanes hostage...now they just blow them up or fly them into things. Last time was in the 90s
>>
>>55654735
This. Ransoming continues to be one of the most profitable ventures and has been for thousands of years.
>>
They take prisoners, execute them, then lie about it so that they can get the ransom money and split. They did this all the time back when they were making the Jihadi John videos.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.