[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't they just deport all brown people? Yes I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: DFW6.png (408 KB, 652x434) Image search: [Google]
DFW6.png
408 KB, 652x434
Why can't they just deport all brown people?

Yes I'm aware this is racist, but it's better to be racist than dead, no?
>>
E D G Y
D
G
Y
>>
Because the numbers are not insignificant, and they are also in positions of government.
We lost, OP.
The Western world is theirs
>>
>>55654879
Hitler killed people in the government you know..
>>
>>55654519
I imagine if dfw were alive today he would off himself all over again...with these sjw
>>
>>55654519
We are aware that #notallmuslims are terrorists
But we don't know what percentage of them are terrorists or abetting with their words, actions, or lack thereof due to an inability to read minds.
It therefore makes sense to remove all dune coons until such an ability or technology arises.
>>
File: DFW4.png (719 KB, 710x700) Image search: [Google]
DFW4.png
719 KB, 710x700
>>55655159

>implying DFW wouldn't applaud them for their sincerity
>>
>>55655020
I don't really support violence. OP's question was about deporting
>>
Because then the White race wouldn't be destroyed and 100 years of planning would go to waste.
>>
>>55654519
>it's better to be racist than dead, no?
of course

but the people in charge of western societies (who could it be???) want us dead
>>
>>55654519
racist is just a buzzword, it doesn't mean anything

it would be completely logical to kick all non-whites out of white countries, it would be pretty beneficial to and get rid of a lot of social strife and shit like what happened today
>>
>>55654519
>but it's better to be racist than dead, no?
Not in the eyes of the cultural hivemind were currently facing
>>
>>55654519
do you know the difference between racism and xenophobia?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.