[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we raid tumblr already?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (259 KB, 1242x1100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259 KB, 1242x1100
can we raid tumblr already?
>>
>>55651853
If you are white use your privilege and help others. So whites have superpowers?
>>
Yes. A raid is in order
>>
I'm doing my part and sending my wife over to get impregnated. Just doing my part for the cause.
>>
"Please help us eradicate your culture by hacking your altruism. Please use your basic white morality and decency to further the insane agenda of my death cult."

This is why Uncle Adolf built the ovens.
>>
>>55651853
>we
>>
File: 1436253767896.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1436253767896.gif
3 MB, 480x270
we must raid them. clips of ISIS murders must spread across their dashboards.

DEUS VULT.
>>
>>55651853
>use your privilege and help people
Translation:
Please continue to be the world's punching bag until you are entirely extinct and we turn on the Asians.
>>
File: CANT WAKE UP.png (285 KB, 640x2948) Image search: [Google]
CANT WAKE UP.png
285 KB, 640x2948
what you think I've been doing m8
the red pill failed, you guys are on yer own now
>>
Seriously what is it going to take for these tumblrettes to stop defending islam? Do they not realise that its the most oppressive and sexist religion in existence?
>>
>>55652346
don't be petty, we're all attempting the task of spreading the truth to these idealists
>>
>>55651853
>terrorist attacks in Paris have anything to do with being a POC
>somehow, through fucked up bullshit twists of logic, could possible lead a POC in places OTHER THAN PARIS fear for their lives
>this being WORSE ___(((WORSE)))___ than being a person IN PARIS, where you're literally point blank to the victims, yourself potentially a victim or kin to a victim, and the tragedy itself

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
how do these people THINK
>>
Go back to /b/
>>
>>55652346
She's talking about her headmates.
>>
>>55651853
We did, they still have night terrors due to it.
>>
>>55652587
>how do these people THINK
This might affect me, so it's definitely worse than that.
>>
>>55652511
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH BTFO
>>
>>55652511
i tried to red pill a mate of mine, it doesnt work. if they're already spouting that bullshit its too late, its better to ignore or not takl about it, that way they're suffocated of a platform to preach upon
>>
File: raging fury.jpg (20 KB, 681x681) Image search: [Google]
raging fury.jpg
20 KB, 681x681
What I especially HATE is how a lot of those blogs are now talking about the attack in Beirut instead of the one in Paris.

This is enraging as fuck because they're making it obvious they're racist cunts. Whites dying is of no value to them, they make it pretty obvious by talking about Beirut's attacks only.

This is supposed to be the progressive side of the spectrum. People who wouldn't care if I'm dead or alive. These are the people occupying the moral highground which I'm supposed to defend with tooth and nail in order to not lose my job or any other position in society. People who don't even flinch when 150 people get shot in cold blood, because their identity politics matter far more in this very moment than any bloodbath.
>>
>>55652511
"more members of christian hate groups"

how do christian hate groups in the US outnumber the 1.6 billion muslim extremists currently on this planet in the current year?

AIDING AND ABETTING
>>
How am i supposed to protect the ones i love when these fucking liverals blame guns instead of islam?

In a country where bolt actions require permits and semiauto combat weapons are nearly banned.
>>
File: 1400346790211.jpg (224 KB, 1300x1734) Image search: [Google]
1400346790211.jpg
224 KB, 1300x1734
>>55651853
Oh now you want me to use my privilege.

Fuck you.
>>
>>55652511
kek
>>
>>55652563
fear

these people need to accept muslims because their entire ideology is based on victimhood, and whites are the only non victims

the only thing that will change their minds is fear of a hostile regime coming to find them and quelling their treasonous voices once nad for all

hopefully someone is compiling a list of these people, if not, a group must be started that is listing them, so that in the coming pendulum swing, we can reserve a streetlight for each and every one of them
>>
>>55652511
no response on that last one?
>>
If you /pol/ edgefags hate Tumblr so much, why do you always go there?
>>
File: 1419311829136.jpg (109 KB, 460x674) Image search: [Google]
1419311829136.jpg
109 KB, 460x674
Friendly reminder
>>
>>55651853
>makes every mass murder motivated by islam about them

every fucking time.
>>
>>55653808

this

ship has sailed
>>
yess an epic raid for the lulz my good sirs *tips bacon* xD
>>
>>55655093
thanks senpai (family)
>>
>>55655093
tumblr?
end your life now
>>
>160 people dead
>Sympathy is with Muslims HYPOTHETICALLY being attacked IN THE FUTURE

Mental illness.
Can we purge the liberals too?
>>
>>55651853
>islamophobia
This x-phobia shit needs to die.

Phobias are real things. By making it so just not liking something is a phobia, it loses all meaning; when everything is a phobia, then nothing is. This is especially befuddling coming from the tumblrina set, seeing as they wear mental disorders like badges of honor, you'd think they of all people wouldn't resort to this.

I have smoke detectors and fire extinguishers in my home. Most public buildings I frequent have sprinker systems. My city has an entire department with specially-traoned men and women in big red trucks to fight fire. Are we all fire-phobic bigots? (I realize there's probably a word for that, but I'm too lazy to look it up.)
>>
>>55653536
jesus i thought american media was bad

at least they're still talking about paris and not going back to a week-old event just because muh white guilt
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.