[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ron Paul warned us. When terrorist attacks like this happen,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: RonPaulalone.jpg (35 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
RonPaulalone.jpg
35 KB, 500x394
Ron Paul warned us. When terrorist attacks like this happen, Americans, and apparently French people, start supporting authoritarian policies and politicians (like Trump and his fascism) and government expands.
>>
We could not have stopped this.
>>
How would a libertarian society deal with terrorism?
>>
>>55652104
The terrorists couldn't get anywhere without any roads.
>>
If a country doesn't have a strong national defense then it's not a country at all.
>>
>>55652198

Tippy top kek
>>
>>55652104

We wouldn't motivate people to attack us with our foreign policy. We wouldn't wage war against an entire religion just because of few individuals who believe in that religion committed acts of terrorism.
>>
File: delorean.jpg (179 KB, 1280x791) Image search: [Google]
delorean.jpg
179 KB, 1280x791
>>55652300
>>
>>55651885
considering the freedom US citizens have given up to the NSA and other information collecting services, perhaps they SHOULD be stopping something, or at least getting some forces to the scene in a reasonable amount of time....one tards opinion tho....
>>
>>55652104
Gun ownership for all citizens + staying the fuck out of muslim shitholes
>>
>>55652104

dunno, but if society were structured differently it sure would be less of a problem. If the US was more dispersed, away from the cities, what would the targets be?

Why do we clump up in cities and provide an inviting target? Fuck, the average terrorist in US suburbia or rural America is gunna get himself shot real fucking quick.
>>
File: Islamic State.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Islamic State.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
>>55651465
>>
>>55651465
"Trump and his fascism" oh please faggot NAP go suck on another rand dick you chode. Have fun losing another election.
>>
>>55651885
Considering the CIA has been actively supporting ISIS... yes... we could have stopped it.

>>55652104
Not fund and create the atmosphere for terrorism in the first place?
>>
>>55652104
By not having a welfare state and free handouts that attract the shitskins in the first place.
>>
>>55651465
who's going to see ron paul in arlington texas feb 2016?
>>
Ron Paul EXPOSED STATUS: [x]

EXPOSED

"I believe Terrorism is a word for anti-Revolutionary; If some one in America is a terrorist and threat to Washington DC, then I am right there with him, I am not an aggressor, we deal with these things with extreme care and let Congress have a say in these things. Terrorism for all I care can be good for us"

What the fuck Ron Paul?
>>55652654
>>55652654
>>55652654
>>55652654
>>
We need to adapt to new forms of energy and leave black oil behind progressivly

The only reason these attack happen is because we are in middle east right now for the control over the black oil price
>>
>>55652851
Came here just to post this reply.
>>
>>55652783
So invade the middle east and change the atmosphere there?
>>
>>55651465
Fuck off you liberal pig! You liberal swine will be the first to go. The day of the rope is coming for you left-wing cunts!
>>
>>55652104

By making it perfectly acceptable to say "No Muslims allowed on our privately owned streets."

Good luck being a "refugee" when every inch of land is privately owned and the owner hates you.
>>
>>55652851
>>55652851
>>55652851
>>55652851
>>55652851
This is the valid reply. Everybody else fuck off.
>>
>>55652339
What if they started committing genocide in their own countries against another ethnic group? Would you just watch because you don't want to offend them?

What if what they are fighting against isn't because you invaded them, but that your culture has invaded and infected their youth? Would you forcibly change your culture so that it would stop invading them?
>>
Ron Paul would legalize terrorism because it is in Article 10 The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

We are free in libertarian society to create terror and fright in communities, the government is too involved in our lives

The bureaucrats just made terrorism illegal so that the government always wins

Ron Paul would let people shoot schools because the chances of losing freedoms.

Ron Paul would allow for people to drive tanks in cities and free to unload some artillery while you're at it, because if you try to prevent human action it is tyranny
>>
>>55652339
Žižek blows this argument to smithereens.
>>
Ron Paul interview:

"The way libertarians react to things is a much more sophisticated manner of thinking. I personally agree with certain organizations that are often disapproved by the media. Such organizations are known widely, like Alex Jones, but I also frequent Sam Hyde and the Ku Klux Klan, because libertarians think alike with these individuals."

Ron Paul; AP (2009)
>>
File: Evielol.png (204 KB, 445x497) Image search: [Google]
Evielol.png
204 KB, 445x497
You say "authoritarian" like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>55651465

Hey, psst. Libertarians. I have a way to keep safety AND liberty at the same time.

But you need strict immigration controls and a realization that ethnic homogeneity is the best breeding ground for freedom.

Huh, what's that? You care more about keeping the borders open than you care about the freedom of American citizens after all? Imagine that.
>>
File: 1446517563923.png (286 KB, 847x468) Image search: [Google]
1446517563923.png
286 KB, 847x468
>>55653491
> States would legalize terrorism
DURRRRRRR
> the government would give up its only responsibility, security
DURR DURRR
> RP would allow school shootings to occur
No, he would allow school to hire security firms to ensure something like that wouldn't EVER happen
> RP would allow people to fire artillery in cities

DURURURDUDURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
File: 1409508390473.png (517 KB, 700x896) Image search: [Google]
1409508390473.png
517 KB, 700x896
>>55651465
>>
>>55653744
>No rebuttal for the tanks
Libertardinigarians rekt
>>
>>55653417
>What if they started committing genocide in their own countries against another ethnic group?

I have no right to rob you to hire a mercenary corp to send over to their country and shoot up the place. If I cared enough about the genocided group, I would spend my own money to hire them.

>What if what they are fighting against isn't because you invaded them, but that your culture has invaded and infected their youth?

If that were really true then radical Islam could not survive once those youth grow up. Violently meddling in their affairs turns youths against western culture.

>Would you forcibly change your culture so that it would stop invading them?

You're a real special kind of stupid if this is your response to "maybe we shouldn't kill innocent people."
>>
File: 1443497616962.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1443497616962.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>55653744
>he fell for it
>>
>>55651885
ISIS is a direct continuation of al-Qaeda in Iraq, which only survived because we stepped off their throat and left.

Then again, had we not invaded Iraq in the first place or even "de-Baathed" the government, none of this would have happened at all.
>>
File: hoppe[1].jpg (126 KB, 606x427) Image search: [Google]
hoppe[1].jpg
126 KB, 606x427
>>55653736
see
>>55653221

Ron Paul himself is for regulated immigration.
>>
Why do libertarians model Somalian government
>>
>>55652104
Non-state actors would be ineffective against Libertarians due to their self-reliance.

State actors would be incredibly effective however, a mobilized and invading will wreck a volunteer milita.
>>
>>55652198

Shamefully underrated post.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.