[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that college age Americans are so eager to defend Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: jessepinkman.gif (946 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
jessepinkman.gif
946 KB, 245x245
Why is it that college age Americans are so eager to defend Islam on a day like today? People can't stop apologizing for mudslime behavior and constantly feel the need to say NOT ALL MUSLIMS. No shit not all muslims are terrorists, but why are they more concerned with protecting Muslim 'safe spaces' than the atrocities in Paris?
>>
because they think muslims = mike brown wuz king and shit
>>
File: 1434838201833.jpg (69 KB, 500x619) Image search: [Google]
1434838201833.jpg
69 KB, 500x619
>>55651374
*spits in your face*
>>
>>55651374

Because in the oppression olympics, muslims get a shitload of points
>>
>>55651621

"Muh crusades"
>>
>>55651374
Counter culture.
>>
>>55651484
please tell me that is a shoop
>>
File: huh.png (205 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
205 KB, 505x431
>>55651374
>a christian lady doesn't want to allow gays to marry
>its a topic for fucking MONTHS
>FUCKING CHRISTIANS RUINING AMERICA AND THE WORLD
>YES ALL FUCKING CHRISTIANS

>islamic terrorists and isis keep killing people fucking daily
>their religion is LITERALLY TRASH TIER
>sometimes they kill and bring their shit in civilized countries
>FUCKING MUSLIMS ARE GOOD DONT BE INTOLERANT
>YES NOT ALL MUSLIMS
>>
>>55651374
I'm a liberal arts major and I fucking hate Islam. The only ones who defend are very vocal about it.
>>
>>55651777
nope, just the typical canadian after sucking off a moose
>>
>>55651374
they are keks with stockholme syndrome

they will not even consider their own interest

all they want is to feel sorry for other people and feel superior
>>
>>55651374
The are signalling how proggresive they are
>>
Muslims are what the PC liberals hope to someday be, kill and silence all those who disagree with you, stupid societal rules that make no sense, always the victim even when you are the clear aggressor
>>
>>55651374
yet I'm responsible for slavery 150 years ago
>>
>>55651374
They adopt a literal backwards ideology where if you are not at what the deem to be the top member of society it's not your fault. They hate responsibility of any kind. It's why they preach immorality and lack of discipline under the guise of equality and justice.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 157x187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 157x187
>>55651901
Was about to post exactly what you're saying
>>
>>55652095
to add, it's the feminists that want to be like how islam society is but with the genders switched
>>
>>55652258
Yes we are, us white fucking pigs.
>>
>>55651374
The same reason /pol/ is chanting "DEATH TO ISLAM".
>>
They're moral absolutists when it comes to the West, Christianity, etc. and moral relativists when it comes to Islam.
http://www.friesian.com/poly-1b.htm
>>
File: 090305_putin_res.jpg (59 KB, 530x379) Image search: [Google]
090305_putin_res.jpg
59 KB, 530x379
>>55651901
hmm its almost like they have subversive beliefs that demoralize and undermine the ability of the west to rationally access and respond to outside threats in defence of their country and their peoples way of life

who could possible want the west weak and vulnerable? certainly not our enemies
>>
We're like the late stage Roman Republic. With such an abundance of everything material, but with no values behind the culture, there is a general malaise and dissatisfaction with decadence of their own culture. Because of that, there is a permanent counter culture that rejects the vapidness of their elders.

And don't think that's only liberals. /pol/ is the rejection of our parent's political values too, just viewed from a different angle.
>>
>>55651484
>le funny *****

Eat shit faggot
>>
>>55653084
Because our parents political values are based on materialism, our grandfathers were not.
>>
File: urbestfrnds.jpg (22 KB, 442x580) Image search: [Google]
urbestfrnds.jpg
22 KB, 442x580
>>55651374
Because intelligent people realize it's probably not Muslims behind this attack.
>>
File: 1445192814118.jpg (63 KB, 400x382) Image search: [Google]
1445192814118.jpg
63 KB, 400x382
>>55653214
>14 ▶
>>>55651484 (You)
>>le funny *****
>Eat shit faggot
>>
>>55653308
My grandparents were boomers, which is probably the most hypermaterialistic generation until millennials. The last generation that wasn't modernist and materialistic was the pre-WWI generation. Kinda hard to avoid being disillusioned after being thrown into an industrialized war, lead by pre-industiral generals and told to march to your death for basically nothing. Paradigm shifting moment. much like the series of moral panics that breed constant fear and paranoia into our retarded parents. The wrongness is something that is felt by all, but no one can agree on the source.

It will take a few decades, or quite a bit of blood, to sort out, probably.
>>
>>55651374
Because it conflicts with their world view and cultural marxist dogma that we are all the same and muslims are wonderful peaceful people. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a "racist" and these were just the acts of some "extremists". PC has become a religion of it's own.
https://youtu.be/ek7KHcnlI2A
>>
Because they don't think for themselves. They literally do no research into this shit, they just go with the accepted narrative to get likes and retweets.

L I T E R A L L Y
>>
>>55653056
one of the most redpilled comments i've seen all night
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.