[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
-Accept no refugees -Build wall -Limit legal immigration -Send
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: tedcruz3.jpg (34 KB, 940x530) Image search: [Google]
tedcruz3.jpg
34 KB, 940x530
-Accept no refugees
-Build wall
-Limit legal immigration
-Send back Obama's DREAMers
-Stop sanctuary cities

Is he the smarter alternative to Trump we've been searching for?
>>
Because he's an Israelfag.
>>
>>55650910

This fucking spic wants to give amnesty to the rest of his illegal alien spics in America.

http://therightscoop.com/rubio-santorum-attack-ted-cruz-for-supporting-amnesty/

All he is, is the spic version of the nigger traitor in the white house.
>>
File: Sen-Cruz-Monday-Night[1].jpg (1 MB, 2122x1243) Image search: [Google]
Sen-Cruz-Monday-Night[1].jpg
1 MB, 2122x1243
>>55650910
The Senator from Jerusalem who walked out on a gathering of Mideastern Christians after he brought up Israel for no reason then got mad when they didn't cheer loudly enough?

No thanks.
>>
>>55650910
If Trump gets stumped he's my go-to, but I'd still rather have Trump call Merkel insane to her face at a G-8 meeting than Cruz saying that she might be importing bad actors in a soft spoken voice.

Cruz is absolutely based though
>>
>>55650910
there is no evidence that cruz is smarter than trump. i think trump might actually be smarter than any of the candidates.
>>
Honestly, Trump is the only answer or I'm voting democrat. I can't believe how many smart people are falling for the Rubio meme. The dude is a fucking snake, probably worse than Jeb Bush. Which is funny because the same people backing Rubio now probably hate Bush.

Trump is the only person who is both competent and would actually stick to his ideals.
>>
File: 1446496949769.jpg (14 KB, 366x366) Image search: [Google]
1446496949769.jpg
14 KB, 366x366
>>55650910
>>
No, he's just as much as a fundie christfag piece of shit as Carson, and he rims israel for his daily protein
>>
>>55650999
>>55651167
There's nothing wrong with Israel... unless you're a Muslim or Muslim-lover. And Trump is just as much pro-Israel.
>>55651115
He was never for amnesty. He used to be for increasing legal immigration, but so is Trump. Right now. Trump is even okay with letting the "good ones" back in after deporting them,
>>
>>55650999
Trips speak.
>>
>>55650910

Here's the great thing about the GOP field, they're pretty much all absolutely based. Trump is the lead because he is the best choice, most of the others would still be fantastic and Cruz is right up there too
>>
>Rebuff Muslim invaders
>Okay with Mexican invaders because of his heiratage

You are smarter than this.
>>
File: 1447467991807.jpg (79 KB, 680x626) Image search: [Google]
1447467991807.jpg
79 KB, 680x626
>>55651633
go away, JIDF
Cruz is quite kucked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHO77XX-hiE
>>
>>55652149
weak baka desu senpai
>>
>>55651633
I really don't CARE about Israel, which is the problem - Cruz seems to care about nothing BUT Israel. THAT'S what we don't like. Why can't he just treat it like any other smaller foreign nation of 7 million?

Why does he have to start ranting about Israel during every single chance he gets? That's just bizarre to me.

It makes me think he's one of those retarded fucked-up end times evangelicals.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.