[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm Tired of Politics.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
Let's Wipe ISIS off the map.

I'm sick of this shit.

Sincerely,

Burger
>>
the only way to wipe extreme Islam off the map is to wipe out the entirety of those who believe in those backward ass values

life long democrat...in 14 years muslims went from being people most didn't even care existed to the most hated group of people on earth I have no sympathy for these mosters. They all deserve death
>>
Syrians have had like 4 years to leave. Anyone still remaining in the country is a legitimate target. Nuke it.
>>
>>55650488
If your fat turd of a brain cannot comprehend this whole situation you better shut your shit for good, fatso.
>>
>>55650488
Removing nonwhites from western countries would be more effective tbqh family
>>
>>55650857
what the fuck is your problem my man
>>
Why stop at ISIS?

Remove the Left wingers and the Muslims alike.
>>
>>55650488
Fuck isis, go bomb the fucking gulf states.
>>
REMOVE ALL MUSLIMS AND EVERYONE WHO LOVES MUSLIMS
>>
>>55651195
This, and Israel.
>>
>>55650857
Why is this irrelevant spic speaking?
Why can't we just dump all the innocent mudslime refugees with the brown mudpeople?
>>
>>55651149
>>55651271
13/11/2015
The moment /pol/ decided muslims were worse than anyone even Jews.
A day that will live in infamy.
>>
File: DEUS VULT LADS.jpg (15 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT LADS.jpg
15 KB, 263x192
>>55650488
Aux armes, citoyens!
Formez vos bataillons!
Marchons, marchons !
>>
Honestly, religion as a whole needs to be exterminated. As soon as one religious group is crushed, another always rises to fill the void.

That includes all other infallible systems of belief, e.g. modern feminism. If it can't be criticized, it shouldn't exist.
>>
>>55651582
Why don`t you go and vote for Trump and then you can shoot some defenseless dudes on your nearest nigger-infested educational stablishment, you irredeemable asslord. Nobody gives a fuck about a fat pale basemant-dweller, anyway.
>>
File: Deus Vult intensifies.png (1 MB, 1001x718) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult intensifies.png
1 MB, 1001x718
>>55650488
>>
RIP 140
>>
>Let's Wipe the CIA off the map.

but we need them...
>>
>>55652077
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
How to piss people off (and lose followers/"friends") 101:

I wonder if these attacks in Paris will signal the loss of France to the almighty power of Allah and Islam. We in the west already lost in 2001 when laws to destroy our personal freedom were invented thus conceding that Islam is stronger than any American value. And to think the Imams noticed the weakness because Metallica sued Napster, repugnant.
>>
>>55650488
Already, the muslim acquaintances at the uni are going full dindu-mode.
>>
>>55650488

The only thing Americans should be focused on wiping is their own asses.
>>
>>55650488
The only thing I could see being successful is a group of billionaires privately organizing a clandestine operation against islam as a whole. take out isis, something else will sprout up right after.
>>
>>55651624
Jews are a problem for another day, it's time to remove Islam from our countries and this Earth
>>
File: bait.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>55652334
nice dude
>>
Muslim organization here is freaking the fuck out, because their whole message is that "Islam isn't a violent religion", then this happens.
>>
Europes solution "Lets take in thousands more muslim migrants, that will solve the problem"

In a way it will, all the Euroc-ucks will be dead
;^)
>>
>>55650488
As a Frenchman living in America, and having family in France, I agree. Enough of being keks, time to whip up a crusade. Burn the mosques, burn the qurans, kill the child and adult male. The deserve that and more.
>>
>>55652334
Kek
>>
>>55652791
For me, the complete and utter silence from everyone in my uni speaks louder than than anything. Made especially loud, when they previously bitched a HUGE fit about the people supposedly bitching about Starbuck coffee cup and the shit at Mizzou.
>>
>>55650857
>>55651114

Just saw Peru sternly rebuke Chile. This is a rare and special occurrence.
>>
>>55650707
Isolationist Libertarian here. Fucking nuke the muslims
>>
>>55652043
This pic? what am i looking at here?
>>
>>55650488
agreed, i'm sick of political infighting among us Westerners.

Fuck ISIS.
>>
>>55653241
I really want to post this on jewbook. but it would reveal my power level and I would probably become unemployable. fuck this gay earth.
>>
I translate "I am the only one who I don't care for this attack ? Die while I eat my fries quietly in my bed"...
>>
Really, would anything of value be lost if the entire middle east was (including Israel) glassed to bedrock? A few old monuments and.... that's it?
>>
>>55654480

People will forget in about 2 weeks and keep importing the 'religion of peace' because Mutti Merkel said so. The girl is right not to care.
>>
>>55654612
nothing at all. but it will be all for naught if they aren't all there when it happens.
>>
hahaha. you're all cringeworthy as fuck
>>
>>55654856
>Shitslam in the process of wiping out europe
>australia can't stop shitposting.
>>
>>55654811

Well considering islam is present in sufficiently large numbers in almost every country now, we're fucked.
>>
>>55654612
Considering the Muslims took over just about every holy site in that region and have no intent on caring about anyone else other than claiming that Muhammad took a shit there, nothing of value would be lost if the region was glassed.

Though, most of all, Borg Cube needs to be irritated more than no other spot.
>>
>>55655015
Look at yourselves lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 470x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 470x245
Hiro staying in paris now...

https://mobile.twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni/status/665321940610064384?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
>>
>>55654309
same man, fucking everyone saying that Terrorism has no religion bullshit is making my blood boil though.
>>
>>55654253
the stadium that got bombed. those are 3 (allegedly) muslim men laughing and smiling while everyone else is fucking distraught
>>
>>55652043
source on original pic?
>>
>>55651624
Excuse me sir that would be 11/13/2015 thanks

-murican board of proper "yard-trics" (metrics is a dirty euro slime word.)

Pls remove kabeb. Exodus from western society to either islands that will be work communites run by corporations where the slimes spend all their money back to us(a) or just send them to the superiority complex aka our penal colony, the fourth world, etc. Fuck you australia. You can have all the brown subhumans you want.

Damn phone keyboard btw. Cold thumbs cant type well.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.