[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO APOLOGIZE FOR SLAVERY >STOP BLAMING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: readImage.jpg (25 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
25 KB, 575x323
>WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO APOLOGIZE FOR SLAVERY

>STOP BLAMING ALL MUSLIMS FOR SOMETHING THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH
>>
are you honestly expecting logical consistency from leftists and niggers?
>>
>>55650454
I think he might be
>>
>>55650305
>I can't be held accountable for slavery for am I only responsible for my own actions
>mudslims are all terrorists! Race war now!
so which one is it
>>
>>55650305
>MUSLIMS NEED TO PAY FOR ALL TERRORISM

>WHITE PEOPLE DONT NEED TO APOLOGIZE FOR SLAVERY

WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE BOTH SIDES ARE RETARDED!
>>
>>55650743
>>55650305
Well at least slavery ended at some point
>thinking derka derka jihads will ever stop
>>
>>55650743
Race is not an ideology
religion is.
>>
Except that few white people owned slaves, yet the vasy majority of muslims, whilst perhaps not actively supporting or causing terrorism in Europe, condone it silently and press governments for more Islam dominated governance.
>>
>>55650952
And there's many different ideologies in islam, christianism, or judaism.
Christians don't have to apologize or feel responsible for, say, Breivik's actions.
>>
>>55650743
>mudslims are all terrorists!
Please point me to a person who believes that every Muslim is a terrorist.
>>
>>55651215
Read the Qur'an. Using it to justify terrorism requires far less mental gymnastics as using the Bible to justify terrorism.
>>
>>55651215

was Breivik killing people in the name of Jesus Christ?
>>
>>55651215
Breivik didn't have training funded by Arab oil sheiks and Islamic theologicians.
There is a clear fucking difference between Islamic terrorism and Christian terrorism.
Islamic terrorism is organized, with dozens of cells and a large recruiting pool consisting of disenfranchised "moderate" third/fourth/second generation Arab immigrants.
>>
>>55651930
>>55651529
Islam might be a more violent religion (which is a point I agree with), it doesn't change the core of the argument of personal responsability.
Those people still chose to follow the most hateful and violent sect of the whole, and there's no reason to have a backclash against the muslim population in general.
>>
>>55650305
Not sorry for slavery. Just regretful that we brought worthless niggers to this great nation.
>>
>>55650305
this needs more attention lol, very smart quote op
>>
>>55650743
is france really defending islam? REALLY?
>>
>>55652363
Mohammad pls
>>
>>55653520
Liberal double-think is literally killing them off, so I can't really complain.
>>
File: huh.png (205 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
205 KB, 505x431
>>55650305

>WE DON'T NEED GUN CONTROL, WE HAVE COPS

>ALL COPS ARE EVIL RACIST WHITE MEN
>CHRISTIANS IN THIS COUNTRY KEEP HOLDING US BACK AND BANNING MARRIAGE! YES ALL CHRISTIANS

>MUSLIMS ARE DOING ATTACKS CONSTANTLY BUT NO ITS NOT ANY OF THEM INFACT ISIS IS NOT ISLAMIC!
>WE SHOULD NOT JUDGE PEOPLE BY RACE AND GENDER, THAT'S RACIST

>WE ARE PROGRESSIVE AND WE MADE QUOTAS FOR RACE AND GENDER
>>
>>55652363
>there's no reason to have a backclash against the muslim population in general

It would make the non-muslim population, which is the more important of the two, a fuck of a lot safer, and "empowered", as you enablers say. That's a bloody good reason right there, kebab cocksucker
>>
>>55653520
>how can you be coherent in your reasoning in such a moment?!
appeal to emotion much?
back to tumblr
>>
>>55650743
I refuse to believe this is actually a Frenchman. No one can possibly be this pussified.
>>
>>55654143
>not blaming muslims
>reasonable
>>
>>55650743
>I can't be held accountable for slavery for am I only responsible for my own actions
>mudslims are all terrorists! Race war now!

Which one took place today?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>55653520
he isn't french, hes a mudslime invader
>>
>>55650581
the absolute madman
>>
File: farragut mobile.jpg (77 KB, 800x524) Image search: [Google]
farragut mobile.jpg
77 KB, 800x524
>>55650923
Logical fallacy
Whites dealt with white slave owners in roughly 100 years
Muslims did not deal with Snackbars in 1400 years.
>>
>>55650305
the French are probably apologizing to the terrorists who did it
>>
>>55654433
clearly none
>>
>>55650923
> MUSLIMS NEED TO PAY FOR ALL TERRORISM

No one says that. Insulting someone for following Islam doesn't mean you blame them for terrorist attacks. It simply means you're attacking them for being gullible and practicing a backward ass religion. Islam is an ideology that you can CHOOSE, and if you buy into it, it shows your character. A muslim can act like they're saddened by terror attacks all they want, yet their holy book is filled with crap that is happening today (suffering and killing infidels). It's like being a pedo and validating yourself like "Well, at least I never act on it guys! See I'm fine! Not all pedos are child rapists!"

> WHITE PEOPLE DONT NEED TO APOLOGIZE FOR SLAVERY

They don't. You can't control what your ancestors did. You also can't control of what race you wanted to be. You CAN, however, choose which religion you want to follow (in western civilization at least).
>>
>>55650743
found the refugee in France
>>
>>55650305
white people STOPPED slavery. when are muslims going to stop the terrorists?
>>
>>55654903
we also stopped the muds from enslaving other muds, but muds and liberals never talk about that, do they?
>>
File: 1445441194280.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445441194280.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>>55654903
oh shit nigger
>>
>>55654903
they cant stop it. they just immigrate. muslims are like filthy tenants that just leave their filth lying around when they are evicted.
>>
>>55654639
You made the mistake of expecting logical consistency from /pol/.
>>
>>55654143
>getting flooded with refugees
>allowed this mass murder to happen on account of your policies
>coherent
>>
>>55650305
Surprise, blacks are racist.
>>
File: 1380587283165.gif (1006 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1380587283165.gif
1006 KB, 260x187
>>55654903
Damn, anon. I'll use this one in the future.
>>
>>55655163
>terrorists spoke fluent french according to survivors
clearly refugees that took the time to learn our beautiful language
>>
>>55654991
Doesn't fit the narrative.
>>
>>55655378
you speak perfect english, yet you are a froggy faggot, your point?
>>
Why is this picture of this nigger with the ??? being posted so much? Who is trying to force this into a meme?
>>
>>55655002
Fuckkkkk I bet that Heeb sucks good cock
>Dat tongue action>>55655002
>>
>>55655471
I learnt english because I have to use it everyday, and it took me years to get this level.
Those guys didn't learn french just to make a suicide attack in France in a matter of weeks.
They were just French kebabs
>>
>>55655671
They learned it to kek you from your women m8 the denial is sad
>>
>>55650923
>WHITE PEOPLE DONT NEED TO APOLOGIZE FOR SLAVERY

This has been done year on year since the slaves were freed along with who knows how much in reparations, how long can you keep milking the same teat you fucking retard, there's a big difference between the two.
>>
>>55655002
I love the way she uses her tongue instead of teeth.
>A true cow.
>>
>>55650305
This thread just made me realize that Muslims are the "African Americans" of religious people. Everywhere you find Islam: Europe, Africa, China, Russia, India, Indonesia, the US, you find social unrest--and occasionally terrorism. It seems like Muslims come into a society, and instead of assimilating, they demand the society change for them. This is the exact same thing niggers do here.
>>
>>55650305
>israel can't take their land back from mudslimes, mudslimes lived here a while now
>give america back to native americans, finders keepers!!
>>
>>55655378
Amerifat rekted you but in canada we are forced to learn your shitty language as well.
>>
>>55655589
how the fuck are you on the internet you brazil latino
>>
>>55650743
Firstly id like to say that i habe actually read the Quaran. if you do not kill non muslims, then by the definition set forth in the quaran you are not a muslim.
Therefore all people who kill non muslims for being non muslim are muslims

And therefore all muslims are terrorists.

Secondly im extremely white and my family descends from gypsies, irishmen, and danes. Incase you dont know, those people were also enslaved. Also my grandfather died in the holocaust.
>>
>>55655834
Real classic
High level american """"argument"""" right there
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.