[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We must not let terrorist attacks like this erode our freedoms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: Destroy ISIS.gif (211 KB, 696x540) Image search: [Google]
Destroy ISIS.gif
211 KB, 696x540
We must not let a few filthy animals turn us away from out love of freedom and democracy.

There must be no Patriot Act for Europe.

There must not be a freak out.

We MUST stop mass immigration and do something about these problems FROM WITHIN SYRIA/IRAQ.

I say we need Boots on the ground in Syria and Iraq NOW!

Let us stamp out the enemies of freedom and the enemies of the Enlightenment Principles. Let us destroy those that would have us living in the Dark Ages again.

Who is with me?
>>
If we put boots on the ground it must be in conjunction with china and russia and we must sweep from Algeria to Pakistan destroying everything in our path.

Shermans march 2 electric boogaloo
>>
>>55650122
What are your war goals?

What's your exit strategy?
>>
>>55650122
But its so hot there
>>
>>55650662
No exit strategy this time. kill everything and everyone and set up U.S. resource colonies
>>
>>55650122
We need nukes on the ground. Nuke them all.
>>
>>55650662
This anon is asking the right questions.
>>
File: merchant.jpg (28 KB, 200x312) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
28 KB, 200x312
>disloyal immigrants within Europe committing terrorism
>clearly the answer is to invade the Middle East

I like they way you think, goy.
>>
>>55650850
Unfortunately this is the only answer.
>>
>>55650662

Everything must be decided before hand. 6 months of intensive post-war planning must be done.

Assad must be put in power of all the territory he owned before this cluster fuck happened. A ruling council must be set up in Iraq of the most moderate elements.

Perhaps vast redrawing of borders must be done, separating Shia, Sunni and Kurd.

Exit strategy: Don't exit until 30 years have passed and everything is absolutely stable.

This post may have just been playing into the hands of the powers that be because for all we know they directly created ISIS and ISIS's goals are their own.
>>
File: keep-calm-and-fight-for-israel.png (27 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-fight-for-israel.png
27 KB, 600x700
>>55650122
>I say we need Boots on the ground in Syria and Iraq NOW!

This.
>>
Looked like a good A-10 opportunity back when they were all marching down the road.

Nope. That would have been too easy. So now Russia has to clean up after you!
>>
>>55650662
(continued) meaning that war in the yes of the US/Israel is the goal in and of itself. The way they handles this whole cluster fuck would suggest as much.

We need to engineer the situation where we can, globally, move away from militarism.

This means elevating the muslim nations and trying to get secularism to catch on there. Separation of church and state as a minimum, same goes of Israel.
>>
>>55650122
Are you this bloody thick to not see this was the end goal of our destabilization of Assad's regime? The western governments would be fucking loving this, if not for Russian recent support in syria.
>>
>>55650122
Warmongering when you really don't even know what's going on. Fucking brilliant. Just fucking brilliant.
"Boots on the ground" is a phrase they use to avoid associating the human cost of war with the sending of troops. Good job, anon.
>>
File: 1442354769795.jpg (733 KB, 2062x1552) Image search: [Google]
1442354769795.jpg
733 KB, 2062x1552
>>55650850
Exactly. Turn them into spring break destinations for college kids.
>>
>>55650662
Vaguely fuck around for a few years, install a cab driver as El Presidente, give our biggest donors some choice contracts, and then meekly come home after people forget why we went over there in the first place.
>>
>>55651046
Actually yes, it is the answer. Terrorists did it as revenge for French intervention in Syria. They want to control Syria that much? Then let's fuck them up, let's kill every single ISIS fighter and their whole families in the middle East. That's the only correct answer.
>>
>>55651491
Yeah I realise the post was hasty now.

How do you solve a problem like Syy-ria?
>>
>>55650122
I agree.
>>
>>55650850
This. I'm 100% sure Russia and China would totally get on board with this.
>>
>>55650850
We have one, it's called Israel you dolt.
>>
>>55652501
It's time for another then.
>>
>>55650122

You realize all of the attackers were French citizens right?

The boots need to be in Marseilles and Calais.
>>
lol no

better to use those resources upgrading and expanding the military for bigger threats like china and russia

when nato uses up it's men and materiel is the time those scavengers will strike

never keep the eye off the big picture
a hundred, even a thousand lives is not enough reason
>>
>>55652178
as long as we talk to the 2nd and 3rd biggest military powers and divide shit up nicely i believe there would be no problem
>>
>>55652743
Buthe Israel is theasy reason shit like this happens and no one can fucking sathe anything because 'gas du jooz' and 'muh holocaust'. Long term solution? Stop fucking destabilizing Israel neighbours to promote western venture in the middle east.
>>
>>55653725
Fucking autocorrect.
>>
>>55653725
>be british
>let's colonize the world with our superior values!
colonize colonize colinize
>oh shit its not working
>wasteland, war, etc.
>make israel, deport jews according to well-thought-out quota system, thinking they'll all just get along and open the door to a great new world of superior british values
war war war war
endless death
jews everywhere
>but all we need to do is give them our superior british values!

I can't tell if this plan is working or not.
>>
>>55654077
Where and why did empire control deteriorate son?
>>
>>55654077
"But muh freedoms' is not an answer, you're as keked as the rest of us.
>>
>>55654308
You had a few good bits, but mainly the ones where the natives got genocided and outbred. But even those are getting repopulated again. Even your own fucking country is being overrun. Your best set of colonies (the US) kicked you out and established world dominance in your place.

Where did it all go so wrong? That's a good question. It's not an easy thing to run a global empire, as some of the people in my country are beginning to notice. What do you think?
>>
>>55654881
You're very far from the truth. The empire was essentially a trading empire, not be confused with British sovereign land which is referee to as the Commonwealth, and not to be confused with the United kingdom government. The lines are remarkably blurred but it all boils down to money. Look at it this way we learnt empire was mistake, we had the superiority to do it, but not the power to maintain it. Just as the Brittish empire needed sugar, spice, and tea. The collective west needs oil. Also our best colonies were Australia and new zealand. Australia is a thriving wasteland built by our prisoners, the daft cunts.
>>
>>55655868
I was quite thinking about Australia and New Zealand, but, as a direct neighbor, I'd like to put in a good word for Canada.

But you're absolutely right about the trading empire (cf. TPP, TTIP, EEC (aka EU)) and the City of London Corporation is still home to all the biggest global financial scandals, so I guess that's a good jew feather in your cap, too. In fact, part of the idea behind Israel was to insert enough Jews there to raise the whole place economically in order to support inserting more Jews, and then you'd have your foothold to expand further toward Persia without looking like the ebil white man. It didn't work. The rate of Jew insertion had to be scaled back because -- surprise -- the Palestinians don't like Jews, and so they could only be inserted at a rate that social conditions would tolerate.

What I was speaking to was the failure of attempting to rule the world by way of spreading your superior values alone. It just doesn't work, and you should not expect it to work again. I like your values, and I'm not even genetically anglo, but I guess I do live in a conquered land. I don't think you're going to get very far unless you're saying "promote western venture" as a nice way of saying "invade, conquer, and spread our seed as far as the eye can see."
>>
>>55656497
I'm not condoning western involvement in the middle east, I apologize for my autocorrect making me sound retarded, but my point is this; the 160ish frogs dead tonight, were sacrificial lambs to condone more destabilizing involvement in the east and and thus strengthen the state of Israel. As nations we have left ourselves open to attacks like this, and 9/11, due to our own meddling, to condone further meddling. Empire only benefits those at the top.
>>
>>55656497
Basically we're stuck in a morally fucked loop, which has been halted by the preverbal spanner in the works that is mr. Putin. Now we either go forward with the war on terror, which means further pissing off assad and now putin, or europe festers in our immigration pit the left wing media has created, and eventually become full facist as a political counterweight.
>>
File: 1447437922605.jpg (54 KB, 480x617) Image search: [Google]
1447437922605.jpg
54 KB, 480x617
https://youtu.be/HIPljGWGNt4
>>
>>55657579
I can only agree with all of that.

I suppose it gets us aside from the question of how the empire fell and what to do differently, but maybe we can take some hope from history in that no global empire has ever worked. At least not yet, even though technology is getting us frighteningly close to it.

One of the greatest things that happened in recent years is when the UK voted to put a stop to the US's attempt to build an international coalition to go destroy Syria. It happened anyway, but we should not forget that we can work together sometimes by having our governments at odds enough to slow down the absolute insanity.
>>
>>55658136
Things have been building up to swing against what we call the left for years. That's going to happen no matter what. The important bit in my mind is to anticipate this and turn it toward a useful end instead of having it devolve us all further into self-destruction.

Putin is a shrewd opportunist. He'll make up a good excuse for us to step back from this idiotic war on terror if we want to -- all Trump jokes aside, it really is a matter of working out a deal so that we don't give up any more ground than we want to in the process.

Much more important, I think, is to see to our own various domestic problems. I really have trouble imagining how we're going to go back on the level of multiculturalism we've stabbed ourselves with. It could take a century to smooth out. Or maybe the anti-left swing could be a vehicle to stem and reverse some of those tides, nice or not as it may be.

I sure as hell would rather spend the money funding these hellhole broken countries to rebuild themselves to where the inhabitants want to stay put or even go back than to spend the money to relocate them here and give them welfare.
>>
>>55658277
We most likely only voted against it to pal around with china. We have this man, he's called the chancellor of the exchequer. We call him george. Anway, George is in charge of our money, or rather the lack of it, and he doesn't really get involved with politics much, he just does his job, and through some black magic hes recently made some deals with the devil and not only linked our stock market with the Chinese one, but also convinced them to build us a powerplant... for free...

But my point is this; governments do whatever the fuck they want, the media keeps us blind. All we can do is either join politics and hope they like you, or accept the lack of control and do what makes you satisfied with living.
>>
>>55650122
>Who is with me?
I take it you've already enlisted in the army then?
>>
>>55659687
Yeah, I've heard of this George fellow. Our treasury secretary is regularly a member of the "banking community" and also sometimes the CIA (Obama's mother and grandmother were both working for the CIA in one of their banking institutions known as USAID, and our former CIA treasury secretary Tim Geithner's CIA dad Pete Geither was right there with them. I'll have to cut it short there because it just about goes on forever.)

But what makes this a remarkable time is that the media has lost its stranglehold, at least for a bit. There are other ways to get things done. What does the politician want? He wants to be loved by the crowd. He wants money. He wants to stay in office. He doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of his friends and tossed aside by all the dicks he's been sucking on. He doesn't care if you work for politics or if he likes you or not. So that's where you put your effort. They want to control you by way of fear? Then you control them by way of fear.

What does a bank like? It likes to make money. It likes to be above the law. It likes to be able to work in secrecy. I suppose you could join a bank, but why not shine the light on it instead? Why not break its ridiculously overlevereged positions instead? That's the weak spot. They can't even agree on any financial regulations or oversight because of how upside down they really are.

What does a corporation ride on? It rides on its bottom line. It rides on its public reputation. It rides on people continuing to buy its shit. Again, easy to see where the weak point is.

I highly recommend Saul Alinsky's, "Rules for Radicals" if you haven't read it. He's the so-called godfather of community organization, and we all know Mr. Obama is a much-lauded community organizer.
>>
>>55659730
I have a sore shoulder.
>>
You can't beat savages unless you fight like them. We need to stop fighting wars with "humane" rules. We should be as vicious as possible. That's the only way to ensure that they fear us. Fuck NATO rules.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.