[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else blame the terrorist attack on the Americans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Abbey-Clancy-222593.jpg (56 KB, 590x885) Image search: [Google]
Abbey-Clancy-222593.jpg
56 KB, 590x885
Does anyone else blame the terrorist attack on the Americans?

There used to be a time when we could say no to muslims and brown people on the grounds that they are muslim and brown people, but now we are so apologetic all thanks to American "influence" and ideology.
>>
>>55649522
You know who else blames everyone else but themselves?
>niggers
>>
>>55649522
I blame us in part, yes.
>>
>>55649522
>american influence

yes goy
>>
>>55649522
>the terrorist attack
Ah, yes the terrorist attack

that terrorist attack

the terrorist attack that happened

(what the fuck are you talking about)
>>
>>55649522
ahhh good old yuropoors blaming us again
this is why i'm glad your nations are dying
>>
I agree
>>
>>55649522
France/Europe and the US are choosing to leave our front doors wide open for the snakes to enter, we all reap what we sow.
>>
>>55649522
you guys are the original keks

that wwii guilt
>>
>>55649522
You have a point.

American political correctness enables this kind of behavior.
>>
>>55649522
There is some truth to this, but there is also a strand in European thinking that actually embraces multiculturalism from a position of anti-Americanism e.g., "Look at the Americans with their horrible racial tensions! What savages! But we the more civilized Europeans can certainly make this work." And this also plays out at the intra-European level, with different nations seeking to "out-humanitarian" each other. There is no question that the hard-line stances taken by Central and Eastern European countries towards immigration have pushed the Western countries to be even more liberal, lest they be confused with those barbarians out in the hinterlands.
>>
>>55649522
We didn't turn you into a bunch of pussies. A good deal of our liberal bullshit originated in Europe and got exported over. Postwar French philosophy was ruinous and led to the silliness of the 60s. Before our civil rights movement, Britain was already demanding Rhodesia give over power to the blacks.

You're in a bad state when you have to blame America for problems you yourselves created.
>>
>>55649522
I'm sure they do, Americans always get blamed for everything.

>>55649643
Well, so do racists.
>>
>>55649522
A lot of of this shit originally came from guys like Theodor Adorno (German, born in Frankfurt), Herbert Marcuse (German, born in Berlin), Franz Boas (German, born in Minden, Westphalia) and Max Horkheimer (German, born in Stuttgart). The Germans really screwed us all.
>>
>>55651807
>Well, so do racists.

Then explain all the hate for white kekolds on this site.
>>
>>55649522
>we are so apologetic

Don't blame America for your personal deficiencies. You didn't have to be apologetic, you chose to be.
>>
File: 1443040177235.jpg (74 KB, 729x533) Image search: [Google]
1443040177235.jpg
74 KB, 729x533
So what you're saying is that JOOZ control europe, by proxy through the USA?

You lot are so spineless that it's entirely possible. Protip: you're supposedly sovereign nations, start acting like it instead of whiny bitches who have no say in their homelands.
>>
>>55649522
They'll bomb you even if the US had never layed a finger on the ME
>>
>>55653385
There's nothing wrong with admitting that American owns you to be honest.
>>
>>55652588
Huh? Do you think those people consider themselves "white kekolds"?
You're still blaming others when you're blaming leftist whites, anon.
>>
>>55652345
Don't forget the grandaddy who started it all, Antonio Gramsci! Granted he was a Sardinian Jew
>>
>>55653640
Stop sullying the swiss flag.
>>
>>55653929
Nice counter-argument, faglet.
Stop acting like you care about my country.
>>
>>55654209
Oh, that's right. I'm not allowed to tell any euros that I have swiss ancestry even if it's as recent as 2nd generation. Because I have to stop tracing the movements of my ancestors the moment they land in America. Because it triggers faggot euros.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.