[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews or Muslims?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 18
File: hqdefault.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
Lets have some fun.

You have to choose between the lesser of two evils. You either side with a planet run by the Jews or a planet run by a Muslim Caliphate. Which dystopia do you choose?

VOTE

http://strawpoll.me/6000686
>>
Kek, I guess /pol/ doesn't hate da jooz so much after all
>>
>>55649131
I'd just kill myself rather than live in either world
>>
Bump, can we get some discussion to keep this poll alive?

I think that the jew controlled media has is merely shifting your hatred back towards Muslims. This is by design.
>>
At least the jews give me some decent movies

Have you seen those indian films? Yikes. Plus i dont want to eat curry all day. I like washrooms as well.
>>
So many good goys in that poll, only option is>>55649946
>>
>>55649131
Jews. Because we outnumber them and could overthrow them in a day
>>
kill myself
>>
>>55649131
How are Jews even comparable to Mudslimes though? Jews by a fucking lightyear.
>>
>>55649131
Jews are just tricksy lizard people. You slap the fuck out of a Jew and he crawls back in his Jew hole to scheme for a half century or more and leaves you alone.

The entirety of islam is incompatible with both Eastern and Western value systems and thus should be eradicated.
>>
>>55650166
This. Because Jews don't like to mix outside their race/religion, while Muslims will just rape instead.
>>
Jews because they're actually decent and whites who hate them suffer from inferiority complexes and are literally no different than niggers shouting "DA WHITE MAN KEEPIN ME DOWN SENPAI".
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
>>55649946
Uh pretty sure we live in a Jewish capitalist world right now and I love it. My family is pretty well off though. Thanks jews.
>>
File: 1447182492707.png (331 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
1447182492707.png
331 KB, 470x470
>>55650166
>>55650337
They own your government and monetary system right now. Why don't you just overthrow them now?
>>
File: $R9MG6UU.png (130 KB, 442x353) Image search: [Google]
$R9MG6UU.png
130 KB, 442x353
>>55649131
Nice poll

/pol/ confirmed again to enjoy being their master's pets.

Don't forget to circumcise your children /pol/.
>>
>>55649946
this
>>
Muslim, because they have strong conservative values

Too strong for my tastes, but better than a world run by Jews who only see you as a wallet with legs
>>
>>55649131
They should both get the fuck out of our countries
>>
>>55650342
Jews are the most powerful group in the world yet still crying about how they're oppressed because MUH SHOAH
>>
The only Jews that I don't like based on principle are Zionists and the ones who run banks.

Muslims, OTOH, are a bunch of inbred militant religious nutjobs.
>>
>>55650389
>>55650443
>>55650467
>>55650485
Butthurt muslim scum btfo
>>
>>55650337
>>55650166
Why not do it now? see>>55650443
>>
>>55649131
Muslims, without question. History has shown us unequivocally that in Islamic society, whites naturally rise to the top. Mohammed was a white man. The Ottoman Empire literally imported white people to run it. The Muslims understood thoroughly that whites were superior and deserved to rule. There was never even a question of this.

Jews on the other hand despise whites, and think of them as cattle to feed upon. I would rather deal with Islamic monstrosity than the Jews.

I would rather suffer the 500 year step backwards than submit to the fucking vampire kikes.
>>
File: 1427237648521.jpg (58 KB, 580x679) Image search: [Google]
1427237648521.jpg
58 KB, 580x679
why is that mudslime holding some sort of championship belt
>>
>>55650578
I've literally never met a Jew who considered themselves "oppressed",
They're hated in part because they're exclusivist, they don't want you, they don't care. They care about their own.
>>
uhh, aren't we pretty much living in a jewish capitalist dystopia already?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>55649997
>>55650241
>>55650319
>>55650337
>>55650342
>>
>>55650580
>The only Jews that I don't like based on principle are Zionists and the ones who run banks.

So every Jew except the guys who own delis and the black ones in Ethiopia?
>>
Definitely Jews. Kikes will at least keep Goyim around as slaves, kebabs just murder everything in sight.
>>
File: 1440455915102.jpg (15 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
1440455915102.jpg
15 KB, 320x272
>>55650666
Satan confirmed for siding with Jews
>>
>>55650443
Because you protect then
>>
Jews already run the world and it's OK. Muslims would probably be shittier at it, so I vote heebs.
>>
File: islm_cartoon_7.jpg (39 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
islm_cartoon_7.jpg
39 KB, 400x500
>>55650720
>>
>>55650695
Nearly every Jew I've ever met has a massive victim complex, coupled with a superiority complex

They literally think everyone hates them because we're jealous of how great they are
>>
>>55649131
>You have to choose between the lesser of two evils.

I don't have to do anything, fuck hypothetical questions, I would just kill myself.
>>
>>55650754
Islam isn't a race, though. Whites can join

Converting to Judaism is hard as fuck, and even then you still won't be fully accepted
>>
>>55650578

Jews are just one big (small) nepotistic clan. They get their own into positions of power and into ivy leagues and into banks, media, etc. The put a huge emphasis on being highly educated, which is why they all hate the rabbitic fundamental Jews who are all welfare babies.

It looks a lot like a conspiracy, but even then, the lay Jewish person living in Israel or anywhere in the world obviously has no more fucking clue about government secrets than you or I. The holocaust is clearly very fishy and I doubt we will ever uncover the truth due to them owning the "rights" to that part of history. They're definitely tricksters the powerful Jews I'll give them that.

YES IM OBVIOUSLY JIDF DEAL WITH IT
>>
>>55650898
I doubt you've ever met a Jew then.
Maybe it's your inferiority complex making you feel that way.
Here is the reasons Jews are hated.
>Branded Christs' Killers
>Took over the role of money lenders as Christians could not lend money with interest
Excusivist society that makes them seem arrogant and concern for their own first.
There's more obviously but those are the main reasons in my opinion.
>>
>>55651037
Islam is Arab
>>
>>55649131
Jews because there are fewer of them so they'd be easier to eliminate.
>>
>>55650974
France, I know you're butthurt right now, but it's just a game...
>>
>>55651037
>even then you still won't be fully accepted

Don't have that Ivanka image marrying that jew were it says she or any offspring they have will never be recognized as a jew.
>>
>>55649131
What do you mean "or"?

Have you seen Jews before Islam? Compare them two and tell me the differences...
>>
>>55651221
>>55650643
>>
Jews are wonderful and socially liberal.
Muslims are brainwashed fanatics that kill to appease their imaginary god. FUCK ISLAM!!!
>>
>>55651403
We're talking about a forced culturally diverse society with a wealth based caste system, tremendous technology, tons of entertainment to keep us subdued and happy, where rule of law is enforced via surveillance and a small handfull own everything vs a strict Sharia rule of law environment in which technological advancements and science will no longer be pursued and freedoms and law will be determined by the Quran and Allah.

Pick one.
>>
>>55649670
The Jews already run the planet.
>>
>>55651155
Because usery is a very grevious sin. Also yes they had Jesus killed were it not for the Jews lust for money and power Of Rome would not have crucified him as he had committed no crime.
>>
>>55652388
Every human civilization is guilty of usery though, especially us and Europe. And on a far greater scale than Jews.
The whole thing about Jesus makes no sense too.
>>
>>55652388
Fucking hate posting from a tablet. Auto correct fucks up all my posts.
>>
>>55652188
No technology? You ever heard of Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>55649131
Which would i rather drink? arsenic or bleach?
>>
File: watermark_aw.858x0.jpg (198 KB, 858x598) Image search: [Google]
watermark_aw.858x0.jpg
198 KB, 858x598
>>55652188

>We're talking about a forced culturally diverse society with a wealth based caste system, tremendous technology, tons of entertainment to keep us subdued and happy, where rule of law is enforced via surveillance and a small handfull own everything

Top Kek. All of which without European Influence they would not have, and without them the West would still have...
>>
>>55649131
nothing worse than mudslims

Why don't we work with the kikes to rid our planet of the oil nigger scum and then stomp out the jews?
>>
>>55652540
We all sin and fall short of the glory of God this is true. They had Jesus crucified because he was outsmarting them and taking their control of the Jewish people by fulfilling prophecy. There are arguments to be had as to if that was his plan all along or not but that's the long and veiney of it.
>>
>>55649131
>Jews or Muslims?
both
with fire
>>
>>55652877
They didn't have him crucified though, he was a Jew himself. Rome crucified him to make an example of an upstart.
>>
>>55649131
at-least the jews won't be out in the streets raping infidels and decapitating people. plus, if jews really got their way, the religious ones would all concentrate in israel and rebuild their gilded slaughter house in jerusalem, and the rest would die out from extremely low birth-rates.
>>
>>55653132
also there'd be booze and drugs in the jewish dystopia. if i'm gonna live in a shitty world, i at-least want the option to numb the pain.
>>
>>55652340
>>55649670
The devil you know...
>>
>>55649131
without Muslims Jews have no peoples to bring to European countries
but
>Jewish Capitalist Dystopia
>not Jewish Communist Dystopia
>>
>>55649131
The only difference between Jews and Mudslimes:

They both want the destruction of Western Civilization...only the Muslims are honest about it.
>>
File: good goyim.png (536 KB, 1688x653) Image search: [Google]
good goyim.png
536 KB, 1688x653
>>55649131
Looking at the results, I think we can all agree that we'd rather be in a Jewish Capitalist Dystopia than Muslim Sharia Dystopia.
>>
File: th.jpg (11 KB, 300x187) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11 KB, 300x187
>>55650666
Champion boxer Amir Khan.
>>
>>55649670
It's a meme, everybody knows this and only morons take it seriously
>>
>>55649131
Jews are smarter than muslims IQ wise. I'd rather live under intelligent people than a bunch of fucking medieval sand people.

Plus, we'd have a chance to out-jew the Jews.
>>
Jews because I'm Jewish
>>
>>55651183
Incorrect
>>
>>55649131
Jew because I look Jewish.
>>
To be honest, Muslims. Because I would be able to buy a wife, but in a Jewocracy, I'd have to earn one.
>>
Jews rule subtly, with media lies and puppet strings. Muslims just shoot you and rape your wife. At least with the Jews I get an hour or so to enjoy myself between slaving away for shekels.
>>
>>55654876
except you'd be beheaded
>>
>>55649131
How about no.
>>
File: n_africa_mid_east_pol_2009.jpg (1 MB, 1794x1125) Image search: [Google]
n_africa_mid_east_pol_2009.jpg
1 MB, 1794x1125
>>55649131
>>
>>55655090
They let you convert usually
>>
>>55650166
Why not do it now?
>>
we already live in a mostly jew world

fuck muslims, i hate everything related to them and will probably immolate myself against them before surrendering
>>
>>55649131
Lol @ khan vs salita, what a joke fight that was hyped up.salita a basic fighter full of cupcakes vs an olympic medal winner. Was still a cool buildup, you dont see it that often
>>
>>55649946
kill yourself then .you are already here in the judaism state
>>
>>55651300
I'm sorry Liberia, but I would just kill myself and by doing so refuse to participate in either of those dystopias.
>>
>>55655295
You left out albania and bosnia for islam
>>
>>55653002
But it was the Jews who requested his death over that of a known criminal sealing his fate. Rome was going to let him go.
>>
File: jews.png (32 KB, 1320x885) Image search: [Google]
jews.png
32 KB, 1320x885
>jews winning

/pol/ is the most interesting board on 4chan.
>>
I voted to prefer Muzlim rule. At least Islam is something anyone can join. Jew is a race so I can't ever be one. However, of the two Mudslime rule seems far more likely
>>
>>55649131
It's easy. Shia muslims. They just mind their own business usually.
>>
Jews.

Better the devil I know...
>>
>>55653667
>http://strawpoll.me/6000686

Thats because jews dont fucking cut my head off if I say hello.
>>
>>55650720
Hey sandnigger, fuck off
>>
>>55656102

but they are a real minority.
>>
>>55649131
Nice try CIA.

''The muslims'' are not after a, and are not capable of, a ''world caliphate'', there is no threat of such a thing.

The jews, don't want to ''just'' run things, they already are, in the west atleast, and they're using this influence and power to exterminate our race, mongrelize it with others, to create as many identity less, mongrelized people as possible. The reason for that is that such people are easier to control and manipulate.

The core of the conflict is that Russia and China are sitting on immensely more natural resources than the anglo-zionist countries, our ''masters'' have understood that european people will not naturally fight against eachother (no more brothers wars etc), so they're effectively trying to replace out entire populations, so they can then ''take out'' Russia and China, and take the natural resources they're sitting on. This is what they attempted in Russia after the fall of the soviet union with Yeltsin, they were using him as their puppet while draining Russia of its assets and natural resources through mass liberal capitalist privatization.

TLDR: Fuck off CIA trying to overcomplicate things to distract people from the reality of things.
>>
File: deusvult.jpg (28 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
deusvult.jpg
28 KB, 259x259
>>55649131
jews just make movies, mudslimes actually kill people
>>
This is like saying you either eat a dog shit hamburger or a cat shit hamburger.

Either way, you're eating shit.
>>
>Do you want the current dystopia where you're alive and shit, or this hypothetical dystopia where you are probably going to die?

I'll keep the globalist hellhole thx
>>
Atleast the Jews are a minority of a minority. Literally 0 chance of them replacing whites. Plus they know to fear the lion. It's not even been a century since white people cleansed the Jews. It's been far too long since white people have truly cleansed some mudslimes.

Muzzies need to fucking go, as demonstrated by their additional classificatory names, it doesn't matter.

Sandkikes, Ricekikes, Pookikes.

I don't give a fuck, remove fucking KIKEBAB.
>>
>>55656437
>>55656456
>>55656611

You three are enablers of the current system, by not understanding it and what influence it has, and what it will result in.

The entire point of the current system is that it will slowly but surely ensure the extermination of our race, that's the entire point. If they ordered european militaries to round every white person up and shoot them, the entire world would immediately revolt and take back power from the jews, which is why they have to do it slowly but surely.

''Accepting'' the ''current'' situation is not an option.
>>
File: 1447188300896.gif (486 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
1447188300896.gif
486 KB, 475x347
>>55656330
>''The muslims'' are not after a, and are not capable of, a ''world caliphate'', there is no threat of such a thing
You should learn a thing or two about their ideology and what fertility rates are.

>they're using this influence and power to exterminate our race, mongrelize it with others, to create as many identity less, mongrelized people as possible. The reason for that is that such people are easier to control and manipulate.
No, the way things are now, Muslims are outbreeding every other race on the planet.

>The core of the conflict is that Russia and China are sitting on immensely more natural resources than the anglo-zionist countries, our ''masters'' have understood that european people will not naturally fight against eachother (no more brothers wars etc), so they're effectively trying to replace out entire populations, so they can then ''take out'' Russia and China
I honestly don't even know how you make sense out of the things you say. What does this even mean?
>>
>>55656876
>I honestly don't even know how you make sense out of the things you say. What does this even mean?
Disregarded the rest of your post. You're just a kid, lurk more before posting.

Hint: Jewish (anglo-zionist) influence and power is what transfers massive amounts of non-whites to Europe.

It's not about ''muslims'', it's about any and all non-whites, no matter if they're muslims or not. The threat is against our race, not ''our culture'' (which doesn't even exist anymore).
>>
>>55656686
>''Accepting'' the ''current'' situation is not an option.

Yeah fuck off Sven. You're a simplistic moron who would rather goosestep into oblivion than react and change your position based on the reality of current times.

Go prep some more bulls you fucking C U C K.

Step 1. Don't be a nazi.
Step 2. Convince people who agree with your position to remove kikebab.
Step 3. Bring people into the fold and slowly turn the tides against eternal jew.

OR

Step 1. Be a nazi.
Step 2. Wonder why no one will join your crusade for a pure white europa.
Step 3. Cheer as those who disagree with you are raped / wiped out. "Kek le race traitor they deserved it!"
Step 4. Complain on 4chan.
Step 5. Wonder why there are no more white people to agree with you.
Step 6. Be grateful knowing you "beat" the eternal jew.

Fuck off retard.
>>
File: goodgoys.png (69 KB, 517x524) Image search: [Google]
goodgoys.png
69 KB, 517x524
>>55650720
>>
>>55657045
>Hint: Jewish (anglo-zionist) influence and power is what transfers massive amounts of non-whites to Europe.

By your logic the Jews who have the tiny land of Israel want to increase the land that is already occupied and controlled by Muslims -the people that threaten their very existence- into new lands and breed new people to their ideology that wants to destroy them?

>It's not about ''muslims''
Yes it fucking is you autist, the Jews do not want more fucking Muslims on the planet, their sheer numbers risk the entire existence of their people.

>You're just a kid, lurk more before posting.
On the contrary, you've lurked so god damn much that you can't even critically think. Your basis of reason is that "the jews did it: come up with a reason how"
>>
>>55649131
Kill them both. Death to all jews and muslims
>>
>>55657478

This is a reasonable compromise.
>>
>>55649131
Jews, because we are already ruled by them and it seems better than living in a shit place like Iraq
>>
That depends on the demographics compromising this jewish dystopia.
>>
>>55650695

I have. I've met many a well adjusted Jew as well. As a stereotype though they're huge on being oppressed. They'd be the first to admit this.

Have some humour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In2XfN3hIi4
>>
>>55649131
Anyone who thinks a sharia state wouldn't ALSO be controlled by Jews is retarded

Isis was set up by Mossad
The Ottoman Empire was dominated by thesaloniki jews who carried out the Armenian genocide
The Bolshevik state was also controlled by jews
>>
at least the jews that I went to highschool with had a sense of humor about their religion. One of them had a stereotypical jew nose but he was actually pretty redpilled, on an individual level most jews are fine.
>>
>>55656876
>I honestly don't even know how you make sense out of the things you say. What does this even mean?

He says whites would not naturally kill each other, so all those wars were the Romans butchered Germans, Celts and Greeks, Germans butchered Romans, and all that? The Jews' fault.

And if you point out that Jews back then either lived in the Middle East, or were just sheep fuckers, then you must be 12 or something because of muh Aryan race of the lost continent of Thule or something.
>>
File: 1437611585361.jpg (23 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1437611585361.jpg
23 KB, 398x500
>>55650720
>>
Muds are easier to overthrow
>>
>>55657991
Fuck off, kike. Seriously, anyone that has a poutine flag should automatically be considered a kike until proven otherwise. Apparently Toronto is the wasp nest for these yid shits.
>>
>>55649131
let's be honest: Jews at least would not destroy us...they'll try to get in the top position and control us. Muslims? Eh, probably they'd try to rape everything they see and blow up all of art in Europe and USA (both the degenerate one and the good one). Between the two, the lesser evil is the Jewish dictatorship.
>>
>>55649131
neither, i would fight to my last breath to destroy those two evils.
>>
>>55649131
>You either side with a planet run by the Jews or a planet run by a Muslim Caliphate.

Caliphate.
>>
The Muslims we can fight. We could rebuild, using our past failures by white culture as lessons.
>>
>>55650467
>Don't forget to circumcise your children /pol/.
Muslims are circumcised too, dumb amerifat.
>>
>>55655791
hard kek brother
I mean the real kek
like lulz
I laughed
>>
>>55658949
You can't imagine that there are good people out there that identify with the Jewish faith? How can you be so sheltered to have never experienced good Jewish hospitality for a goy? I hat a Jewish friend growing up and he was the most generous kid in the school. His parents always took us out for lunches and cool activities and just paid for everything. Very welcoming and generous people. Should I just forget my experience with them for the sake of a small minority of psychopaths that also identify with the religion? They may not even identify with it, it sure is a great defence to criticism to claim you do.
>>
>>55649131
Better the devil you know then the devil you don't
>>
jews x100000
>>
>>55661235
You can't imagine that there are good people out there that identify with the Islamic faith? How can you be so sheltered to have never experienced good Muslim hospitality for an infidel? I hat a Muslim friend growing up and he was the most generous kid in the school. His parents always took us out for lunches and cool activities and just paid for everything. Very welcoming and generous people. Should I just forget my experience with them for the sake of a small minority of psychopaths that also identify with the religion? They may not even identify with it, it sure is a great defence to criticism to claim you do

Hmm it's almost like prejudice is wrong
>>
File: 1413385776570.gif (172 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1413385776570.gif
172 KB, 550x400
The votes seem WAYYY too in favor of the kikes here.

Here I was thinking /pol/ was smart.
>>
>>55649131
Don't we allready live in a world run by jews?
>>
>>55662140
What if they no longer had anything to fear?

We all know they [Caliphate] would collapse immediately. Jewish power is forever.
>>
>>55662140
many of the global elites are white. we live in a world run by rich people, some of which happen to be zionists.
>>
File: kkk.jpg (20 KB, 603x453) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
20 KB, 603x453
Jews and Muslims will be the first to hang on the Day of the Rope.
>>
>>55662710
>Beating Jews
>ever
Lol okay.

Knowing America though, once Europe falls to Marxism we'll just nuke everything and live in Fallout Bunkers.
>>
Why are Jews such major hand biters to the West? Don't they realize if we were gone everyone will either give no shits about them or kill them all?
>>
>>55649131
Jews gimme prime jew pussy and alcohol/weed.

Mussies gimme jack shit.
>>
>>55649131
What's the worst that Jews can do? Get money, run the government, and play basketball poorly? What would even change?
>>
Life under the Jews would be preferable, but Islamic rule would have a better long term outcome. Jews are an ethnicity, and they avoid mixing, so they won't just go away. On the other hand, Islam is a religion and not an ethnicity. Once Islam achieved world domination, the imams or whatever would grow corrupt, the foundations of the faith would degenerate, and so on, eventually ending up like Christianity has. So while it would suck for a century or five, it would eventually fade away.
>>
>>55649131
They're both equally evil. It's like asking if you'd rather live in hell or hades for all eternity.
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.