[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you STAND WITH ISRAEL or are you a mudslime loving faggot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: PAPA.jpg (7 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
PAPA.jpg
7 KB, 300x200
Do you STAND WITH ISRAEL or are you a mudslime loving faggot?

There is no third option
>>
File: JIDF shill.png (1 MB, 1024x803) Image search: [Google]
JIDF shill.png
1 MB, 1024x803
>>55649124
Fuck off
>>
>>55649124
Oh but there IS a third option and that is to wrap the entire Middle East, including Israel in a massive crater of a grave for them both!
>>
File: 2578880-nuke+it.jpg (163 KB, 719x524) Image search: [Google]
2578880-nuke+it.jpg
163 KB, 719x524
>There is no third option

There is
>>
I wish they put Israel in Australia actually.
>>
>>55649124
100% support for Israel. /pol/ needs to move around the "da joos" shit.

Even if all the jews were gone, all these problems would still exist.

Fuck islam.

Id rather side with civilized assholes than barbaric goat fuckers who kill people when the wind blows the wrong way.
>>
>>55649124
JIDF please, you aren't fooling anyone.
>>
>>55649124
I don't know about the whole Palestine situation but I saw a video in school where they asked Israeli and Egypt and Saudi kids if they'd want each other to visit the other's countries and the Isareli kids all said something like "yes we want people to visit Israel" and the muslim kids were just saying variants of "no kill all Jews" or "no more Israel or America". Opened my eyes a little.
>>
>>55649124
Mudslimes wouldn't even be a problem if there were no jews since we would have killed them all already if the kikes hadn't brainwashed the west
>>
>>55649124

>sucking semitic cock

I STAND WITH EUROPE

EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS

that's what i will pray for tonight except for the people who lost the loved ones
>>
What the fuck happened to all the posts in this thread? I'm starting to think the jews run 4-chan. I had one post deleted earlier with message that "you can't post in this thread anymore", now this thread is missing a LOT of content when it was far from being obsoleted. I'm out.
>>
>>55649124
No I stand with the west and the rest of the developed world
>>
>>55649124
I hate both, one is more urgent to remove at this point in history.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.