[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't judge the many for the actions of the few Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: Gardeniaface.jpg (36 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Gardeniaface.jpg
36 KB, 250x250
>don't judge the many for the actions of the few

Why does /pol/ have such a hard time with this concept, despite falling back on it every time a white man does something reprehensible and the twiiggers claim it as proof that we're all evil and our society is inclined to produce monsters?
>>
>>55649120
Because 2/3's are radical.

>Blaming the few
>>
>>55649120
Letting in thousands of durka roadtrippers leads to a spike in terrorist attacks and otherwise has no benefit to Europeans. Whether or not we are prejudiced against individuals is a red herring because we are not dealing with individuals; we are dealing with hundreds of thousands of people at once.
>>
>>55649120
Because /pol/ has a terminal case of shock culture.
>>
>>55649120
MOST MUSLIMS WANT TO IMPOSE SHARIA LAW UPON THE NECKS OF ALL INFIDELS YOU FUCKING TWATS
>>
>>55649120

>few
>literally 100,000 people
>>
>>55649120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

why is it always a brit flag?
>>
>>55649120
>few

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Fuck off Ahmed
>>
basically what your saying is

don't judge diseases just cause AIDS kills you
>>
>>55649120
Because the few come from those many. They are just the one with guts to do something.
>>
Blaming the few? You mean the 100's of millions of mudslimes who agree with sharia and would like to see it implemented everywhere and also agree with death to the infidel?

Fuck off OP, that argument is weak as fuck, yet no matter how many times it's refuted, retards like you keep using it.
>>
Because white lone gunmen are just that, unorganized, lonely dudes who want something to make a name of themselves.

The muslim radicals are fucking organized and are actually protected by the government and the media.
>>
>implying I have hatred towards every Muslim on Earth.

I have several Muslim friends who are very cool people. One is conservative as fuck and is a Tea Partier. Another is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met and isn't a slut like 90% of the other girls I know.

I hate the fact that Europe opened their gates up to whomever the fuck wants to come in. How the people who killed all these people were brought in LEGALLY and were allowed to go through with what they did because of Europe's "tolerance first" policy.

I hate how 80% of the "refugees" look like soldiers marching to war. They are coming to literally kill, rape, and take of Europe in the name of their religion. I don't hate Islam or Muslims. I fear for the good Muslims who did escape the horrors of the Middle East to find those horrors travelling with them to the "promise" land. When the Europeans do revolt, who knows what will become of these innocents.

I hate the fact that in a few years, we will witness the biggest bloodbath Europe has seen since WWII. If things don't change, a lot of people are going to die. This is just the beginning and I fucking HATE it.
>>
>>55649120
White men aren't bound by religious doctrines that encourage sectarian violence.

Unfortunately for us, every Muslim is.
>>
few of them kill
most don't mind it or out right agree with it
few are out right against it

that's why. it isn't one guy out of a billion fucking shit up, it's one guy out of a billion fucking shit up while 500 million stand behind him clapping
>>
>>55650606
Didn't know 500 million muslims were american.
>>
Because although in everyday life one should judge individuals you're in contact on the basis of their merits, public policy and behavior with strangers must by necessity by based on statistics.

Why do white people get mad at being grouped with their ancestors for collective guilt? Because modern white people are nothing like that and there is no statistical reason to think that whites will rape your face.

Why does it make sense to get mad at blacks for the crimes of "the few"? Because 50% of murders are caused by blacks.

Why does it make sense to get mad at Islam for producing terrorists? Because most terrorists are Muslims, and because Islam consistently produces terrorists.

This is not a hard concept to grasp. You cannot possibly ever have enough information to judge millions of complete strangers on the basis of actual experience and merit. You MUST generalize.
>>
>>55650801
makes sense if you're working security or HR or something similar
>>
>>55649120
>>55649120
Because they share the same culture. Anyone that says it's a religion of peace doesn't actually understand Islam and is just repeating lies from the church of progressiveness.

No one thinks that they are all terrorists but it's the fact that they COULD be a terrorists. They carry with them a FUTURE probability that cannot be predicted now or ever, only witness when it actually happens.

Terrorists are only terrorists at the moment of terror. Before the moment of terror the probability is distributed evenly. Therefore everyone is not a terrorist but a POTENTIAL terrorist. There will be media reports saying "he was a nice kid" and bullshit like that. They are confusing you into thinking that all terrorists should be treated as nice kids.

YOU KNOW IN YOUR HEART THAT ALL NICE KIDS COULD BE TERRORISTS. We have no apophatic principle for individuals but the church of progressivism says that we should say that because everyone is human we should be kind to everyone and therefore they are not terrorists because "thats what men do."

It seems that you don't understand risk management yet, brit-bro. It's ok. We have to reduce the probability to zero and the fact is that we can do a lot be removing the kebab.
>>
>>55649120
Islam sucks even without the violence senpai.
>>
>>55649628
>>55649776
>blatantly jew shilling

lol, /pol/ is ridiculous. They don't realize that the problem muslims are the wahabi, /pol/ thinks if the Amish suddenly started blowing things up that would make all christians bad.

/pol/ will never learn, most people never will, muslims are the only people left who actually believe in god.
>>
You're comparing skin colour which has no bearing on the actions of individuals with religion which heavily influences a person's political views and actions if they actually practice it rather than being a cultural pleb.

Cultural Muslims are not the problem, no one gives a shit if Mohammed calls himself a Muslim if he doesn't actually do anything a real Muslim does.

It's the fact that Islam teaches these idiots to do these things and that it's OK and justified that's dangerous and what everyone is mad about. Practising Muslims all read the same Qur'an which teaches them all the same thing. And they believe it.
>>
The many provide a justification and an anchor for the few to exist. We do not need the many any more. Removing the many will eliminate the few. Incubating the many is too expensive.
>>
File: 1441585195461.jpg (48 KB, 560x589) Image search: [Google]
1441585195461.jpg
48 KB, 560x589
>>55651119
Go fuck a goat Ahmed
>>
>>55649120
Because those many and those few don't belong in Yuropoor or anywhere White. No one cares if Whites go psycho on Whites in their own homeland or if Sandniggers kill each other. Mudslimes and niggers are invasive species.
>>
File: fuck.png (905 KB, 663x583) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
905 KB, 663x583
>>55649120
Because even just a few can kill 200 fucking people. It isn't worth the risk, can't you fucking see? Is housing all these immigrants worth the lives of 200 native French?

YOU are the one who is fucking evil, you sacrifice the lives of others to satisfy your utopian liberal fantasy, for nothing more than smug personal fucking satisfaction. You would give 200 more in a heartbeat, maybe even more, who knows. The ones who care about saving lives are the people calling for the refugees to be STOPPED AND SENT AWAY, you fucking idiot.

I fucking despise people like you, you sick sociopath fuck.
>>
>>55649120
>don't judge the many for the actions of the few
I'm a white man. I'm blamed for every bad thing white people have ever done, along with all the things we're blamed for, but never actually did. When you stop that, I'll consider your proposition.
>>
>>55649120
Because they fucking affect my own life.
Do you know how badly do illegals fuck up medical insurance prices?
Do you know how much of a drain they are own society and much much money they cost taxpayers?
You Muslims are fucking savages who refuse to assimilate or integrate to the countries you immigrate to. The only countries you can live in are Mudshit countries so get the fuck out of the UK and go back.
>>
>>55649120
Because we never see the many rise to condemn and attack the few. As long as the many refuse to acknowledge and act, they are as bad as the few, and deserve to be treated as such. It's not our (westerners) fight. If we fight it, we are racists and bigots. It must be fought within the Muslim community.

Note; I was with you till 5 hours ago, now, no more. Fuck this "it is only a minority", we need to see the majority rise, and until that happens, fucking aye I am going to be painting them all with the same brush.
>>
>>55651119
>ignores entire thread
>it's only a small sect that are bad

The majority of Muslims want sharia law. The homicidal maniacs are the ones trying to get sharia law enforced. While some Muslims might condemn their actions, they all strive for the same end goal.

An end goal that would, if followed correctly, result in the execution of anybody who denounces Islam.
>>
>>55649628
This is really good, man.
>>
>>55650073
Plus those many can easily become the what the few are in a short amount of time. Also the many try to say the few are a fringe and denounce them to hide until they can strike after playing the waiting game.
>>
>>55649120
>few
Well there's your problem
>>
>>55649120
"Hitler did nothing wrong," said every white person everywhere according to da Jooz.

"All blacks are niggers," said every white person everywhere according to da Coons.

"All Muslims are terrorists," said every white person everywhere according to the mudslimes.

It can go on forever can't it. The many will always be judged by the actions of the few that are regarded as part of their ranks. Why is that such a hard concept for fuck stains like you to understand?

The world runs on hate and violence. So put on your big boy pants and accept that most of the world hates you and you should hate them right the fuck back.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 243x207
>>55651119
What is sharia law?

>Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand
Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
>Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
>A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
>A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
>Girls' clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad's words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
>A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
>Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
>A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
>A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
>Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be Halal.
Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
>>
File: 1447476267091.png (1 MB, 1001x718) Image search: [Google]
1447476267091.png
1 MB, 1001x718
>>55649120
Because the "many" are aways the same.
>>
>>55652172
Some of these are untrue. I hope somebody else will correct you because I don't have the time. I know for sure about the first six are correct but after that it's bullshit.
>>
>>55652759
Of course a Canadian would. make unsubstantiated claims based on muh feels.
>>
>>55649120
We blame all of them because the many encourage the few into doing it, as they both hate people with different opinions.
>>
>>55649120
>>55649120
>>55649120
The peaceful majority are always irrelevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4zis1E0p0M

Ignore the bit about the Nazis, of course she has to say that.
>>
>>55652759
There are exceptions made when it presents an opportunity for political power but I'm not a pc bitch that needs to clarify things into digestibility.
>>
>>55652426

Well, tbqh I also get all giggly up inside when stuff like this happens because I know I'm witnessing history.
>>
>>55649120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnOF7y-KuHE
>>
>>55649120

>Hey man just because a few Japanese people bombed pearl harbor your gonna declare war on a whole nation? That's racist man.
>Okay, so some Japanese killed a bunch of people in China and Korea, but the vast majority haven't done anything wrong..

...meanwhile the innocent Japanese at home support their troops and wish them success!

>Hey man, just because a few muslims are terrorists and trying to destroy nation after nation doesn't mean they are all bad. Sure they killed innocent people in Syria, France, England and the US, but most of them haven't done anything.

... meanwhile innocent muslims cheer on these acts and pray for sharia in Europe.

Europeans are being slaughtered by the hundreds in France and raped by the thousands in England... but it's okay because not all muslims are physically carrying out the act....

..Thanks OP, I feel much better now.
>>
>>55649120
Nice try Muslim.
>>
>>55649120
You don't belong here Achmed. You pollute this continent simply by existing.
>>
File: tumblr_nszsr4c2M91r9khx4o1_1280.jpg (156 KB, 787x602) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nszsr4c2M91r9khx4o1_1280.jpg
156 KB, 787x602
>>55649120
We don't have a hard time with the concept, achmed. We're judging the many by the actions of the men, or by their lack of action.

Mass murder in France? Muslims blame white supremacists and colonialists for causing it. They do not condemn their own.

Mass rape in Rotherham? The Muslims cry racism when it is investigated, and demand protection against "racist Britons."

Woman beheaded in an IKEA? The Muslims demand protection against racist Swedes. They don't condemn their own. They don't take any action to stop the murders.

We are judging them by their actions--they're fucking scum. They're parasites sucking the blood out of our nations, costing us billions of dollars, and what do they offer in return? Work? No, of course not, they don't get jobs. They don't assimilate. They don't become European. They just leech off of us and periodically murder or rape someone.

This judgement is made fairly. They are not worthy.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.