[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What in the fuck is going on with the world? How does YET ANOTHER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (27 KB, 433x340) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27 KB, 433x340
What in the fuck is going on with the world? How does YET ANOTHER terrorist attack that kills over 100 innocent people not point out the fact that Islam is a cancer upon society?

What is this terrorism has no religion BULLSHIT.

Get your act together and DRIVE OUT ISLAMIC SCUM!

RISE UP!

mfw this shit is going down.
>>
File: hate threads.png (12 KB, 895x443) Image search: [Google]
hate threads.png
12 KB, 895x443
>>
>>55648911
You're right. I guess I'm just raysis.

Go suck Mohamed's cock.
>>
It's been debated time and time before.

Islam is NOT a religion of peace.

It is an ideology that runs completely against EVERYTHING the West has accomplished.
>>
Oh hey, didn't think I would see Japan join the discussion. If you're Asian then you should start calling out lefties on their bullshit on social media, they won't be able to pull the "white privilege" card.
>>
>>55649715
Yeah, the amount of 'refugees' are really limited compared to most countries.

I'll do my best to convince others to snip it at the bud.

No more excuses. No more debates.

Islam has got to go.
>>
>>55649993
How's the Japanese government handling this shit? Are they blindly letting people in?
>>
>>55650164
Nooooooooo.
God no. It's so strict.

Even dindus get checked heavily at the airport when coming in.

The way it should be, really.
>>
>>55650367
Fun question, how many japanese does it take to check one dindu? Im gonna guess 6 or 7
>>
>>55650367
That's good. Sucks that Western society is full of retarded bleeding hearts that put feelings before logic.
>>
>>55650561
Dude it's hilarious.
They literally grill them asking if they have guns or narcotics.

My friend works in the courts and says that dindus are BY FAR the worst foreign criminals Japan has. Worse than Chinese AND Korean.

So they get checked pretty thoroughly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.