[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm writing this backstage at Allegiance, my heart heavy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: george_takei.jpg (178 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
george_takei.jpg
178 KB, 620x412
I'm writing this backstage at Allegiance, my heart heavy with the news from Paris, aching for the victims and their families and friends.

There no doubt will be those who look upon immigrants and refugees as the enemy as a result of these attacks, because they look like those who perpetrated these attacks, just as peaceful Japanese Americans were viewed as the enemy after Pearl Harbor. But we must resist the urge to categorize and dehumanize, for it is that very impulse that fueled the insanity and violence perpetrated this evening.

Tonight, hold your loved ones, and pray or wish for peace, not only from guns and bombs, but from hatred and fear. If it is our freedom and joy they seek to destroy, give them not that victory. Against the forces of darkness and terror, love and compassion shall always prevail. #JeSuisParis

-- George
>>
>>55648165
It's like I am actually on Facebook right now.

Yay antiwhiteagenda
>>
How many more attacks will it take for you to understand that Mudslims only want to kill no peace.
>>
>>55648165

>dehumanizing muslims

You can't dehumanize an animal.
>>
>>55648165
This guy played a supporting role for 3 years on an old science fiction show. And he's gay.

I hang on his every word.
>>
>>55648165
someone reply to this with the gif of him jerking that guy off on the Howard Stern show
>>
>implying I have loved ones

triggered hard
>>
>>55648453

They want peace, the peace of a world totally dominated under shariah law.
>>
File: 1446431639549.gif (208 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
1446431639549.gif
208 KB, 500x476
>Don't punish the imams who indoctrinated these terrorists.
>Don't stop more potential terrorists from entering your country.
>Just shut up about the death of your children and accept the status quo of cultural enrichment, and if you don't you're a dirty brainwashed racist.

With over one hundred families shattered today as a direct result of leftist policies, there will be one person to speak out. There will be one person to hold them accountable. There will be one person, who with the hammer of justice and righteous fury, will smash the leftists' illusions of moral supremacy on national television.

Just wait. After mourning comes rage.
>>
File: 1390633353660.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1390633353660.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>55649061
>I hang on his every word.

but he'll never hang off your cock
>>
>>55649686
>>55649081
Nice work, Bruce.
>>
die already queer
>>
>>55648165
Faggot Gook shilling for immigrants

Big shock
>>
>>55648165
So we just gonna totally ignore the fact ISIS has pretty much flat out said they are exploiting the refugee crisis and the Paris attacks are a direct result of this?

Listen, you can preach all your lovey dovey shit but the fact is that 150+ people died tonight because of the refugee crisis and it is highly likely more of these attacks will come.
>>
Die George

Deport all the mudslimes
Deport all the mudslimes
Deport all the mudslimes
MUDSLIMES OUT OF THE WEST NOW
>>
>>55648165
>Boomer shilling for immigrants

So what's the news?
>>
>>55648165
Leftists never miss exploiting a tragedy to get on their high-horse and push through their faggot ideology, and to claim moral highground.
>>
>>55648165
>Literally gay
>Want to import hordes of homophobe

Ok.
>>
File: 220px-Iva_Toguri_mug_shot.jpg (13 KB, 220x294) Image search: [Google]
220px-Iva_Toguri_mug_shot.jpg
13 KB, 220x294
>>55648165
Sorry George, but Nips in America after Pearl Harbor were actually spies and terrorists...and like Iva Toguri back then, many refugees are spies and terrorists now.

I respect you, but you are wrong in both accounts.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.