[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are yall white people hypocrites? Yall shooting up schools
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: smhtbhwhitepeople.png (31 KB, 531x157) Image search: [Google]
smhtbhwhitepeople.png
31 KB, 531x157
Why are yall white people hypocrites?
Yall shooting up schools and nobody blaming all white people, so why yall gotta be racist and blame all the Muslim race for terrorist attacks!?
>>
this resonated with at least 228 people

so fucking disrespectful I'm actually triggered
>>
Muslims are not a race and being white is not an ideology

Surely people understand that
>>
>>55648065
he's right though.
>>
>>55648065
The last shooter was black. Someone tweet him back saying that. Though :) makes it look like a troll account.
>>
>>55648065
Muslims make up 20% of the world population and are responsible for 60% of terror-related deaths.
Blacks make up 13% of the US population and are responsible for 50% of murders.
Notice a trend here?
>>
Report him for racism.
>>
Oregon shooter was black (mixed race) like Obama.

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/chris-mercer-2.jpg
>>
>Nobody blaming all white people
>except me, and everyone else who are explicitly blaming all white people

What? No seriously, what?
>>
>>55648065
remember when white people shot up schools in the name of a religious text that promotes beheading and rape culture?!
me neither.
>>
>>55648065
Yet blacks have shot up more schools then whites have.

The logic is real
>>
File: huh.png (205 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
205 KB, 505x431
Ok, if that's the case, why are all cops evil and racist, but not all muslims terrorist?
>>
>>55648065
not all white people are going to shoot up a school, but it still stays true that all niggers dont know how to talk
>>
Islam is not a race
>>
>>55648065
He right though look at the stats bro every time a school shooting happens its proof that they say %100 school shooters is white

Probbally because whites are nerd losers
>>
>>55648065
Somebody reply to that idiot and say "I guess we should destroy entire cities and school campuses and overrun the prisons, right?"
>>
>>55648065
because people arent shooting up schools in the name of being white?
>>
>>55648065
OP sounds like such a "HE DINDU NUFFIN" faggot
>>
>>55648065
Dear black people, stop talking about shooting anyone when black on black violence accounts for most murders in places where blacks live, even if they make up the minority of the population
>>
>>55648986
Then in that case he dindu nuffin
>>
File: denzel.jpg (136 KB, 320x497) Image search: [Google]
denzel.jpg
136 KB, 320x497
>>55649308
lmao faggot
>>
>>55648065
>niggers commit 50% of murder in the US
>niggers do commit 90% of interracial violence

FUCKING NIGGERS
>>
>>55648065
>muslim race
nice try, faggot.
>>
>>55649308
Trying this hard to sound black...
>>
never has a post screamed "i am a white guy pretending to be otherwise" more than this one.
>>
>>55648065
Dear black people

Stop killing each other over crack.
>>
>>55649149
Because that doesn't fit the narrative, goy.
>>
You can't actually compare weird psycotic white kids who cant get laid to a full on terrorist syndicate hell bent on ending western civilization
>>
>>55649308
no one here is your 'bro', you nigger faggot

flay off your shit-skin or remove yourself
>>
>>55648065
muslims are not a race and tons of school shooters weren't white.
>>
Report the OP and sage this fucking shit.
Shills are out in full god damn force shit posting anti-white material.
>>
>>55648065

dear niggers, stop talking bad about whites because yall kill niggers
>>
>>55648065

>Stop generalizing! Now let me generalize.
>>
>>55648065
Dear Black People,
Pull Up Your Pants
>>
>>55648065
>nog makes the same logical fallacy
>thinks he's right
There's a reason they're hated.
>>
File: seizure.gif (491 KB, 399x350) Image search: [Google]
seizure.gif
491 KB, 399x350
triggered
>>
>>55648065
Total number of deaths from school shootings in the US in 2015
>21

Total number of deaths from Muslim terrorist attacks in France in 2015
>165 and rising
>>
Blacks shoot up schools too, it just doesn't stand out because they shoot everything else too.
>>
>one white person shoots up school
>rest of white race denounce action and not a single white group hails it as a victory
>mass murders less than 1 percent of murders while niggers responsible for 50% of murders
>nigger gets killed while trying to get away with crime
>massive groups of nig nogs destroy town
>massive groups of mudslimes join terrorist groups and murder innocents

you see here tyrone, no one gives a shit about white people becasue there aren't any fucking white groups in murrica still causing massive amounts of trouble. Thus it is easy to not judge the white people because there are a few bad apples. On the other hand where there are thousands of bad apples....
>>
File: metaldetectors.jpg (38 KB, 547x363) Image search: [Google]
metaldetectors.jpg
38 KB, 547x363
>>55648065
>Religion is the same as race/ethnicity
Says the group of people that need metal detectors in their schools otherwise some of them would "incidentally" shoot up the school.

>As two teens recovered from bullet wounds, authorities tried to determine how one of them got a 9 mm handgun past a school's metal detectors and into a science classroom where the gun accidentally discharged.
>"How the weapon got into the building obviously is a main concern for us," said Michael Vaughn, a spokesman for Chicago Public Schools. Students are required to go through metal detectors at the school's main entrances, he said. School administrators indicated the teen who brought the gun to school arrived later in the school day, Vaughn said.
>But students are supposed to be screened any time they enter the building, he said. School officials planned to interview the students involved and review footage from the school's extensive surveillance camera system, Vaughn said. Additional security measures would be used to help screen students at the building's entrances, he said.

I would really want to know how they would react to their community getting shot up or blown up by a Muslim.
>>
>>55648065
Because Islam is an ideological system with divine revelation from god and having "white" skin isn't.

For instance, there are white muslims. Quite hateable.
>>
If niggers went to school, all we would hear about is nogs shooting schools up. As it is, it's the liquor store and the projects.
>>
https://youtu.be/HUk6GmqfqnY?t=33

everytim
>>
>>55648065
Dear black people, stop talking bad about white people when y'all shoot up each other.
>>
>>55651834
>>55651834
|
>
|
|
>>
>>55648065

White people are more likely to shoot up schools because white people are more likely to be in school in the first place.
>>
>>55651952
>>55651952
>>55651952
>>
Is the reason aliums haven't saved us yet because every time they look at Europe and the USA it's a glaring example of how things fuck up if you put a lower intelligence animal into a system that is too advanced for it?
>>
>>55648065
>nobody blaming all white people

Did you even have internet when the Elliot Rodger shit happened? Or the Zimmerman malarky? And none of either were even White!

Shitskin, if you are gonna lie, try at least to make it a little more credible...you ain't talking to other desert tribals here.
>>
File: Firearm homicides by race 2013.png (25 KB, 597x441) Image search: [Google]
Firearm homicides by race 2013.png
25 KB, 597x441
>>55648065
>niggers
>we wuz kingz n qweenz
>ancient aliumz mayn
>>
White is not comparable to Muslim.

But being a fedora is a pre requisite for wanting to shoot up your school or college
>>
>>55648065
Dear black people, I'd like my bike back.
>>
File: 3455635425.jpg (22 KB, 580x124) Image search: [Google]
3455635425.jpg
22 KB, 580x124
>>55648741
Fuck off Tyrone
>>
>>55648065
Reasonably crafted shitpost, friend.
>>
This shows the utter superficial, guppy-like mentality of the average black. He is grasping at a point, he viscerally wants to make one, but he lacks the ability to draw distinctions and conflates random violence with a religion of death.

I've yet to encounter a single white person in any country who supported Dylan Roof unironically. It was fun grist for the mill here on /pol/, but there was zero support for him.

Large pockets of the muslim world are relishing the killing of 160 innocent people.

This is why it's dangerous to give blacks educations, to coddle them, to make them feel like they can be politically involved.

They don't have the equipment to understand the difference, and it's fruitless to try to explain it to them. They're simpletons.
>>
>>55648065
mexican here
fuck muslims
>>
>>55648065
Dear black people, stop talking bad about white people when yall just kill eachother.
>>
>>55648065
Because it was their belief that caused it. We aren't blaming the race. We're blaming the religion.
White people shoot up schools for their own reasons, so you blame the person who did it.
I've met non islamic people from the area and they're pretty alright.
>>
>>55648065

The only reason it seems like white people shoot up schools is because it's so rare that it's newsworthy when it does happen.

Black people shoot up black schools every other day. It happens so often that it's not even news.
>>
>>55648065
No one cares what Dindus, the liberal front say. We'll deal with the liberal pigs soon.
>>
File: 1435434565616.jpg (62 KB, 689x568) Image search: [Google]
1435434565616.jpg
62 KB, 689x568
>>55648065
>white person shoots up a school
>every other white person says it's awful and in no way do they support what this one person did

>muslims bomb a magazine office over a cartoon
>muslims around the world say that it's justified because you can't make fun of muhammad

yeah those seem pretty equal
>>
>1 deranged white guy shoots up a school every year
All white people shoot up schools
>thousands and thousands of blacks kill each other in the streets
dindu nuffin, das jus cuz racism
>>
File: double knot.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
double knot.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>>55648065
>Yall
>>
There aren't camps training white kids to shoot up schools and commit acts of terror, there isn't a religion to hide behind, only the individual
>>
>>55648065
>DeMarko

Why do niggers have names like this?
>>
>>55648626
They wish being white was an ideology
>>
>>55649308
fake
>>
>>55648065

>43 children slaughtered
>Just one instance

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2567443/Islamist-group-slaughters-43-children-Nigerian-boarding-school.html
>>
Half my family is middle eastern, and they talk lots shit about Muslims.
>>
Somebody show this nigger the article that showed white males commit mass shooting at a lower rate per capita than their population size. I think it was Mother Jones. It mapped every mass shooting in the last 30 years.

This white male mass shooter meme is fucking false. We need to start calling it out.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.