[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the ghetto is so rough why do blacks spend all of their money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8
File: 54252345.jpg (25 KB, 400x264) Image search: [Google]
54252345.jpg
25 KB, 400x264
If the ghetto is so rough why do blacks spend all of their money on gold, designer clothes, and camaros instead of getting out of the ghetto?
This isn't just a stereotype, being from Baton Rouge and see this ALL the time. Black people wear the most expensive clothes but live in the shittiest parts of town
>>
Now's not the time.
see
>religion of peace
>>
Blacks are not our enemy. They mostly kill each other over said jordans and gold chains. The muzzies and jews are the problem. Know your enemy
>>
Rap music tells them to
>>
>>55647487
Because the government literally feeds, clothes, and supplies them with housing and medical care. The issue people in America don't know just how much blacks are getting for free, if they did there would be greater outrage.
>>
>spend their money
Bro...
>>
>>55647487
Because they're niggers, anon. That's all there is to it. If only it were acceptable to think this way, people could stop trying to force round pegs through square holes.
>>
>>55647487
How can one know the value of something they haven't earned?
>>
>>55647487
>instead of getting out of the ghetto?
>implying where they live isn't shit BECAUSE they live there

Rules, order, and hygiene confuse the nigger mind. They're like beavers building a dam to create a habitat they can tolerate--such as Haiti, Detroit, St. Louis, and southern Africa.
>>
br nigga, they gotta look fresh when they jig to lil boosie with the homies.
>>
>>55647487
Because it is usually gold plated shit
Imposter designer labels
And rims that costs more than the car!

It's called nigger-rich and the fuckin NAPAs kill each other in urban jungles over shoes and jackets.
>>
Wow a thread FULL of americans
>>
>>55650015
nah one proxy baconmaple is here
>>
>>55647846
pretty much this
>>
>>55650015

Niggers haven't reached critical mass in other western countries, yet.
Compare em to gypsies, and suddenly most of Europe shows up and understands.
>>
>all the poor people where i live drive brand new lifted trucks that tow around their brand new boats
>bitch constantly about cost of living

>i drive a fucking shitbox 1996 honda civic with almost 200,000 miles on it
>just bought a 4 bedroom house with an ocean view
>>
>>55647487
Because no one out of the ghetto gives a shit about those things. It's the only place where they can feel important.
>>
File: lift.gif (2 MB, 634x432) Image search: [Google]
lift.gif
2 MB, 634x432
>>55647487
my senior year of hs i didnt have enough core credits to graduate so i had to go to summer school.

it was the first year my school didnt offer summer school at my own high school on computers, and they sent me to some alternative school in the middle of niggertown usa, collier city in pompano.

here is a video of the area https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7bph6GwU_8

everyday when i would drive to school at 7am the streets would be empty. when i got out at like noon or 1 it was crawling with niggers, like in this video. if you street view down 27th right south of martin luther king on google maps, you will see a huge house with a short metal fence in front. when i was going there in like 2003 this guy had a brand new escalade.
>>
They all look up to criminals and kind of want to be them.
>>
video extremely related. my mom was a deputy in this area for a decade. i dont know how she did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7d2qLZV0Fw
>>
If all white people in America suddenly disappeared America would look like Africa in about a year
>>
File: you-aint-ma-nigga_o_1030579.jpg (22 KB, 407x419) Image search: [Google]
you-aint-ma-nigga_o_1030579.jpg
22 KB, 407x419
The ghetto is not a place.

The ghetto is in their soul.

They will take it wherever they go.
>>
>>55651245

No.
If white people were gone, America would look like Mexico in a year.
The only thing standing between mestizos and the great North American Pavement Ape genocide is white people.
>>
>>55647487

> their money
>>
>>55647487
At that point they lose education and aspiration for anything out of their situation so these chains are just what wealth they're ever going to have before their shit gets repo'd. Decision making in the ghetto is not good because the ghetto dumbs them down and because the ghetto draws failures down to these shit holes. In Freakonomics there's a chapter about how a crack slinger would be paid better at Subway.
>>
>>55647575
>the one canadian poster
We should just annex you and create the Enclave already
>>
>>55651691
>the ghetto dumbs them down

Fucking animists.
The ghetto is created by the people who live there.
It is not mystical, it is not cursed dirt, it is not a sentient entity that forces niggers to do or be anything.
>>
>>55647487
I figured this out the other day actually. It stems from the tribal African mentality.

Every negro wants to be KINGZ AND QUEENZ. Its natural to them since theyre very animalistic and their culture is tribal.

So when they get money they go and buy ostentatious shit to give off the facade of Chieftain or King. Its typical with them, their leaders sold their people off for nice clothes and shit like that.

Black Pimps are notorious for doing it because why? Because they are kings and lords over their harems.

Its all a facade, and they dont get out of the ghetto because they dont care. the ghetto is fine to them, its all they know. its better than tribal villages
>>
is that fubu shit really expensive? or are they wearing burberry trenchcoats?
>>
>>55647487

>Be black
>Be smart

pick one
>>
>>55647487
>>>/r9k/24251732
>>
File: IMG_6789.jpg (783 KB, 850x1276) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6789.jpg
783 KB, 850x1276
>>55652112
i think it used to be back in the day, like the mid 90s. we had a haitian kid at our school that bought bootleg fubu called pubu and all the other niggers ragged on him so hard.
>>
>>55647487
My favorites are the ones who buy expensive as fuck 30s and rock them on 1990 grand marquis

also from southern louisiana, befriend some black guys and you'll see how entitled a lot of them really are. All due to really shitty mothers or friends with shitty parents
>>
>>55652175
shut
the fuck
UP
>>
Why do they spend money on gold?
In terms of real dollars, nominal paper currency adjusted for inflation, commodities like gold are always decreasing in price. They're bad at investment and the puppets of business persons.
>>
I think it's pretty hard for a suburban white person to understand the ghetto. It's like another world really. You look in from the outside and just see a bunch of stupid baboons shooting each other over gold chains but I'm sure it has it's own dynamic going on that just wouldn't make any rational sense to a white person from a good background. I might get some shit for this but I think a lot of the problems in the black community as well as poor white communities stem from the fact that America doesn't really produce anything anymore. A lot of the ghetto areas used to have factories everywhere where people could make a decent living no matter how educated or "privileged" they were.
>>
File: 1433918720994.jpg (30 KB, 615x463) Image search: [Google]
1433918720994.jpg
30 KB, 615x463
Because they make less money selling drugs and stealing in nicer areas and on paper they're dirt poor for their gibmedats.
>>
>>55647846
this this this. I'm a catholic spic but I wouldn't mind picking up a rifle and hunting muzzies with some comrades.
>>
>>55652935
>I might get some shit for this but I think a lot of the problems in the black community as well as poor white communities stem from the fact that America doesn't really produce anything anymore

And deserved.

Cities all over the world function just fine without a factory in the backyard. This is so because it is dependant on the constant exchange of money. The doctor pays an Ice Cream parlor that pays insurance that buys t-shirts from a guy who goes to an arcade that's... Then the riots happened. What do you think the biggest money spenders decided to do when this happened? Packed their shit and left.

THAT'S why there are ghettos.
>muh factories
Bronomics.
>>
Seems like a fun lifestyle that these people actually enjoy no matter how much they bitch about it. All they do all day is stand around hanging out, doing drugs, listening to rap music etc. etc. They're not really poor by the world's standards. The gubberment pays for their idiocy and laziness. And when they ultimately fuck up they get sent to prison where they sit around, hangout and do nothing while the government pays for it. When you come from that environment why would you work hard and try to better yourself? All your life nobodies expected anything out of you and you turned into a lazy, useless piece of shit. They're babies. That's why they whine and complain so much. They don't know what real problems are because they've never had to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>55647487
>Spend all their money

lmao, how the fuck do you think they got that plus all the GOLD shit they have?
>>
>>55653912

I agree with you. I'm not saying that's the only factor. Certainly race riots and drugs caused people to flee from those urban areas leaving blacks in their mess. But it just seems like things used to be a lot better for them when they could just go work in factories.
>>
>>55653251
Are you legal? Then, you are cool. Literally that is all.
>>
>>55654413
The promotion of the Irish inherited Highlander culture that the 1960's Intelligenca promoted as the "authentic" Black culture in conjunction with Racial Marxism and LBJ's vote farming through the welfare state caused it. Crack merely cemented it.

That's about as condensed as I can put it.
>>
>>55651204
Looks like a regular music video. Going by your comment, sounds like she couldn't help but pop that pussy on the dance floor.
>>
>>55647487
>implying you can steal property (outside of Israel)
>>
>>55647487
They are easily amused by worthless trinkets. They would sell you an oil well for a handful of beads, just that beads are now ice and sneakers.
>>
>THREE(3) PEOPLE FROM BATON ROUGE IN THIS THREAD
WANNA HANG OUT
>>
>>55647487
they ARE the ghetto
they bring it with them wherever they go
occasionally you get a smart one that gets a degree and moves somewhere safe without leaving destruction in their wake, but it's rare
>>
>>55650015
aylmao
>>
>>55647487
Black people buy Camaros?
>>
>>55655146
>The promotion of the Irish inherited Highlander culture that the 1960's Intelligenca promoted as the "authentic" Black culture
LOLWUT?
>>
File: floppyhatlol.jpg (19 KB, 250x310) Image search: [Google]
floppyhatlol.jpg
19 KB, 250x310
>>55652861
>In terms of real dollars, nominal paper currency adjusted for inflation, commodities like gold are always decreasing in price
>commodities like gold are always decreasing in price
>>
>>55650620
where? how much?
>>
Is there even any white people in Baton Rouge? I thought that was like a majority dindu city.
>>
>>55647487
>blacks
answered your own question
>>
>>55647487
Being King Shit is easier than being a Nobody Nigga. Add an inferiority complex and crab mentality that dissuades blacks from wanting to achieve more and you get the perfect mix of ignorance and mediocrity.
>>
>>55658290
Baton Rouge is mostly white
It's a city full of rich white kids with doctor dads, rednecks, and dindus. There are pretty much no mexicans or asians
40% black
>>
>>55657940
Gold was worth over $1700/oz about 3 years ago. It's now worth around $1100.
>>
>>55647487
In case it hasn't been said yet. Police confiscate money until you can prove it came from a legitimate source. They don't do that with jewelry.
>>
>>55658672
>Gold was worth over $1700/oz about 3 years ago. It's now worth around $1100.

Niggers were worth money centuries ago, too.
>>
>>55657082
>Black people buy Camaros?

Niggers are people?
>>
>>55654190
>And when they ultimately fuck up they get sent to prison where they sit around, hangout and do nothing while the government pays for it.

Nigger heaven.
>HOL UP
>HOL UP
>You mean
smacks lips, and grabs crotch
>you mean
steals Carmex
>you mean
>you mean we waz
looks around for the popo
>you mean
rapes a Swede
shuffles feet
>you mean
fucks a babby to get rid of AIDS
>we waz KINGS??!!?
>>
File: ALL OF MY HATE.gif (564 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
ALL OF MY HATE.gif
564 KB, 400x200
>>55653005
>55653005
and now i need a cigarrete. fucking monsters
>>
You can pawn gold and get cash.
>>
>>55661704

Too bad you can't trade niggers for anything worthwhile.
>>
>>55659570
Law of diminishing returns, my negro.
>>
according to The Wire, blacks feel they belong there and don't hope for feel like they can get out
>>
>>55647487
Because they waste all of their money on aesthetic shit instead of investing in moving themselves off of welfare.
>>
>>55662245
They also get labelled as sellouts or uncle toms if they leave.
>>
If blacks had the agency required to make good choices like that, this wouldn't be a problem in the first place.
>>
File: kkk.jpg (20 KB, 603x453) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
20 KB, 603x453
Blacks will be the first to hang on the Day of the Rope.
>>
>>55652935
>wouldn't make any rational sense to a white person
lol no it's pretty easy to understand. Niggers have an average IQ of 85. What the fuck else do you expect?
>>
No education, no discipline

An educated person would budget his/her savings and work for a goal.
>>
>>55648894
I don't know if I've ever shared this on this board, but I believe that ghetto's aren't created by large swaths of low-income housing, but rather by the blacks themselves lowering their own property value.

Have you even been in a mostly white condoplex? Places are pristine as shit, everyone seems happy despite the houses being the same low-income house that's mostly present in ghettos. What happens is blacks move, either in large or small numbers at a time, and start nigging out. Vandalizing, playing loud music, assaulting people, and generally being obnoxious, thus lowering the property value, causing white residents to leave and more blacks in. This spirals out of control and we get places like Compton and most of Detroit.

>>55647487
The reason they spend so much on trivial things is it's because it's part of their culture., the same way a rich white man might buy an expensive sports car, some nice art or antiques to show his success. Because a nog usually has much lower income than a white man, they'll buy things on a much smaller scale, like shirts, chains, shoes, etc.

The reason they don't ever leave the ghetto is because of the artificial pride created by growing up and living in a hard environment. It's almost nationalistic the way nigs attach themselves to the shitty part of town. I have no idea why they do this.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.