[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm worried, /pol/. What city or cities will be next site
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: CMxZWe1.jpg (58 KB, 599x427) Image search: [Google]
CMxZWe1.jpg
58 KB, 599x427
I'm worried, /pol/. What city or cities will be next site of multiple shooting and bombing attacks?
>>
>>55647248
If there is any justice in the world?

Columbia, MO.

Seriously, fuck those whiny Mizzou niggers. 150 Frenchbros were just brutally executed and they STILL can't shut about their fucking feelings.
>>
Toronto obviously

For some reason ontario and quebec are full of muslims.
>>
Hopefully more French ones
>>
>>55647911
They aren't councious or aware american. Those frenchies are solar systems away to them. This is what we mean by people aren't awake. They simply aren't aware of their surroundings.

Also there is degrees of conditioning, cognitive dissonance, and other psychological factors.

Basically normies are like dumb cows.

Disclaimer, I'm not a jew.
>>
>>55647248
Either Stockholm or Berlin. Helsinki would be a nice twist though.
>>
File: 1432010551305.jpg (36 KB, 677x548) Image search: [Google]
1432010551305.jpg
36 KB, 677x548
>mfw terrorists are too dumb to realize random attacks on nowhere places are far more terrifying than attacks on capitals and major cities

Seriously, if you want to scare people don't just keep to NYC or Paris, most people live in places most other people don't know or care about, so they'll get mad but it'll still seem like a distant thing. Bombing some suburb, on the other hand, would make many people paranoid that their house could get blown up at any moment.
>>
>>55647248
London will be next
>>
>Mudslimes blow things up and kill people
>Start attacking major cities
>People get scared
>They elect far right parties

The far right will rise again.
>>
>>55647248
Probably London
>>
Id predict London but any European city with a high Mudslime population is up for debate
>>
>>55649243
Shit they could probably massacre entire towns in bum fuck nowhere and get away before the police respond.
>>
>>55647248
I live in Texas. I'd like to see that to be honest
>>
>>55649243
i hope they do this, to awaken the fire in more people to rise up and destroy them. Only russia seems to be doing anything about them.
>>
>>55647248
Wont be mine. The people here would rip those niggers apart and piss on the corpses before they could kill more than one person. When they were done they would call the cops. God I love living in an area full of Vets. Killing sand niggers is our business and business is good.
>>
WWIII!!!!!!
>>
File: mizzou_niggers.png (94 KB, 600x323) Image search: [Google]
mizzou_niggers.png
94 KB, 600x323
>>55647911
Disgusting.
>>
I hope its in Texas just to prove that gun control doesn't work.
>>
Texas has some of the strictest gun control laws in the world, and more shootings take place there than anywhere else. Gun control is bullshit.
>>
>>55652003
Texas does? I thought Texas would be super easy to get guns in because it's really right wing yes?
>>
File: zimmerman.jpg (19 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
zimmerman.jpg
19 KB, 620x350
>>55650899
Classy.
>>
>>55650302
Exactly, population centers, monuments, and places of political importance have security you have to get through; bombing a capitol building would be exceedingly difficult.

Somebody who doesn't really care about their long-term survival, such as an Islamic terrorist seeking divine reward, could fuck a lot of shit up with just a rifle; even shooting at houses will rack up some kills because bullets are pretty good at penetrating. And this isn't getting into bombs, if an ISIS member molds some C4 into shapes and keeps the blastcaps out of site they could level some serious shit.

NSA if you're reading this I'm acting as a mental red team, pls no van.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.