[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just want to state as a Muslim I am disgusted we do not represent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: 44747760252.jpg (73 KB, 720x822) Image search: [Google]
44747760252.jpg
73 KB, 720x822
Just want to state as a Muslim I am disgusted we do not represent this I promise you from the bottom of my heart we are not like this all the people who do this go against every teaching of Islam we need to remember Isis kills more Muslims then all other groups combined and then some My prayers go out to all elected I can't imagine the hell they will have to endure
>>
Please migrate to Indonesia. You can live among the moderates of your kind.

People bite their tongues when they tell you that you are welcome in any western country.
>>
>>55645809
Die you disgusting goat fucker
>>
>>55645809
You better start running :^)
>>
File: 1447468775556.jpg (70 KB, 628x659) Image search: [Google]
1447468775556.jpg
70 KB, 628x659
>>55645809
Fuck off mudslime
>>
>>55645809
kill yourself, but don't explode on other people while doing it
>>
>>55645809
Disregard OP. He is a faggot and his arguments are invalid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
>>55645809
Isis aren't the only islamic extremists, there are 100s of millions of them with an equally extremist interpretation of isalm. The quaran literally tells them to jihad, they're the real muslims not you.
>>
>>55645809

Maybe you people should start learning to police your own kind.

I sure as fuck don't speak your language, and when a couple of sand niggers walk down the street speaking your funny language, I don't know if they're talking about the Met game on t.v. last night, or talking about trying to behead me.

You should rat on your own people and turn them into the cops.
>>
>>55645809
>shitskins raping and murdering in Europistan are all members of ISIS
Nice try.
>>
>implying ISIS is the only Muslim terrorist group in the world
>>
File: 1447461640690.jpg (30 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
1447461640690.jpg
30 KB, 536x536
>>55645809
Cool equation Ahmed
>>
File: CKMytpeWoAA4lKp.png (36 KB, 413x276) Image search: [Google]
CKMytpeWoAA4lKp.png
36 KB, 413x276
Sorry but the numbers tell a different story.
>>
too late, we need to issue executive order to nuke all muslims and find muslim genes so that we can sequence virus with their DNA to execute each and every one of you
>>
>>55645809
The Salafis must be stopped at all costs.
>>
>>55645809
Muhammed confirmed for not a real fucking Muslim I guess.
>>
>>55645809
You should print those up and tape them to the front door of your motel or gas station.
>>
>implying ISIS are the only muslim extremists
Top kek lad
>>
>>55645809
Assuming you aren't a shit poster, what have you done to oust this radical canker from your ranks and set yourself apart? Since it is you who stands to suffer the most from having this extremist faction within your ranks there should be ample cause for you to be the one to fix it
>>
>>55645809
ISIS 7000 to 15000 ????

MULTIPLY THESE NUMBERS BY 20 AND YOU WILL APPROACH THE TRUTH.

MORE THAN 30000 ISIS FAGS HAVE BEEN KILLED IN SYRIA.

OP CONFIRMED FOR TAKKIYA. NICE TRY FAGGOT. MORE THAN A THIRD OF THE MUSLIM YOUTH IN FRANCE SUPPORTS THE ATTACKS. JUST AS THEY DID IN THE PAST.
>>
File: acIQfkP.png (1 MB, 1120x1120) Image search: [Google]
acIQfkP.png
1 MB, 1120x1120
This guy, there are more than 200,000 members in isis. Go back to 9gag
>>
>>55645809

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

It's 15% to 35% you lying piece of shit. Your sick ideology is going to to go away along with that 15% to 35%
>>
>>55645809
OP, Christfags are just upset because Christianity has a exponentially more violent history than Islam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition#Death_tolls
>>
>>55645809
The only reason you guys hate ISIS is because they kill mudslimes as well as 'jihadists'. the Quran clearly advocates the holy war, if you don't like the truth I hear Europe's a nice place for you guys at the moment
>>
File: 8863234_orig.jpg (7 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
8863234_orig.jpg
7 KB, 251x201
>>55645809

Muslims are gonna die and the US, EU, and Russia will Unite to kill millions of Muslims.

You can shove Allah up your ass faggot. You're about to get rekt on a scale that you haven seen since the Crusades.

Even the Vatican is hinting at a holy war.

Shit is about to blow the fuck up, and you will be removed from the earth.

DEUS VULT!
>>
File: BENOIT GETS THE URGE.gif (699 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
BENOIT GETS THE URGE.gif
699 KB, 200x200
>mfw everyone is united against Islam rn

HEAR ME OUT, I'm just saying, this is what the Jews want
>>
File: 1447106475099.gif (1 MB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1447106475099.gif
1 MB, 500x450
>>55645809
I'm pretty sure that ISIS is way larger than that.
>>
Why didnt Muslims countries take the Syrian refugess?
>>
REMOVE KEBAB.
>>
>>55645809
Yeah, but you'd still want to kill me if I drew Muhammed sucking off a goat while fucking his child bride in the ass. Fuck you Muzzie.
>>
>>55646579
Actually, if you pay attention to the news, potential terrorists are ratted out to the FBI by mosques *all* the time. But since they're arrested before they kill anyone they aren't mentioned much
Also if the retards that want to kill people realized how often fellow muslims report them, they wouldn't telegraph their attacks as often.
>>
Sry if you are a good man but .. Muslim are gonna dead .. All , cancer of the world sry .

If you are a real good man , go apostate the antichrist and go for Jesus
>>
>>55646740
No. The historical christian violence was caused by religious leaders, while the current mudslime problem is caused by belligerent beliefs incorporated into their religion. Who gives a shit about a bunch of Spaniard Jesus freaks hundreds of years ago anyway? We Americans didn't participate in that. Islam was luckily confined to a continent for the most part, and from that continent arose a plethora of war mongering authoritarian shit holes. Doesn't seem like a coincidence to me.
>>
>>55645809
Maybe most Muslims aren't terrorists, but most modern-day terrorists are Muslim.

Why do you think that might be?
>>
>>55645809
I don't give a fuck. All religions must die. Religions have always been useless and brought nothing but conflicts.
Religion needs to die.
>>
>>55646907
>Why didnt Muslims countries take the Syrian refugess?

Well, it would be more logical since they share the same culture, language, religion, etc.
>>
>>55646740
Anglo propaganda
>>
I guarantee you support the soft genocide of all non-muslim people, the slow replacement through birth and intermarriage, you wouldn't be a real muslim otherwise since your child molesting prophet promised the world to you before he was struck by lightning.

It's the same thing you hypocrites.
>>
>>55645809
Just stop being a muslim.

Like, take your book and throw it away.
>>
>>55646907
Turkey has taken in millions.
>>
>>55645809

This post implies that ISIS is the only radical Muslim terrorist group out there. Which is completely false.
>>
File: 144746109259.jpg (26 KB, 479x483) Image search: [Google]
144746109259.jpg
26 KB, 479x483
>>55645809
AYY LMAO
>>
>>55645809
as a good muslim how do you feel about what happened? why do you think they kill like this? they will go to hell, it is written black on white in the Koran ; you cannot kill someone.

I know they did this because france is an important player in war against syria but why would they kill innocent people? it will only motivate france to send more troups there. NO ONE. NO ONE will have sympathy for them, even me I was strongly against war in Syria and after these events I want them to continue.
>>
>>55645809
Normally I make an exception for those subhumans who are smart enough to post semi-coherent posts on /pol/, and treat them based on their posts.

But I'm not sorry to say, you do not get an exception, nor will you ever, you filthy fucking mudslime. You're a disgrace to all living things on this earth, and you never won't be. I would say do us all a favor and kill yourself, but not even death will redeem you. Once a mudslime, always a mudslime. In life, death, and whatever afterlife you believe in, and the world will never be a better place until each and every one of you filthy cunts are killed.

Your very existence pollutes our air. Die already.
>>
>>55646907
Why don't we just stop making Syria a shithole? I mean, funneling millions of arms into ISIL hands was a policy that was doomed to fail, right?
>>
Shut the fuck up, lying shitskin faggot.

The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim. Literal soulless animals.
>>
>>55646412
Bullshit, any faggot can make an info-graphic with numbers on it.
>>
>>55645809
Fuck you faggot.
>>
Why is everyone in ITT against this guy? Don't you see we're creating more enemies by pushing away moderate muzzies that want to help? Isolate terrorists to themselves to make sure there's as many people against them as possible
>>
>>55646103
This, they may not be part of isis but thinking that 99% of muslims are moderate, west loving hippies is rather deluded.
>>
>>55645809
Why do you Muslims spend all your fucking time trying to impress Non-Muslims? Fuck em, dude work on improving yourself. It boils my blood to see Muslims always groveling to Non-Muslims for acceptance. We need to become better than this.
>>
>>55647266
The religious leaders obviously felt the bible justified their actions. Yeah who gives a shit about history right? since it happened in the past it doesn't matter
Most Muslims don't participate in terrorist attacks.
You love to simplify things huh faggot, its far more complicated than that, but its obviously too much for you to comprehend.
>>
>>55647484
OY VEY! NO GOYIM, THESE 100PEOPLE MURDERS ARE MUCH MORE IMPORTANT, HEHEH. NOT TO MENTION THEY BLOW UP JUST LIKE IN YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIES@!

NOTHING TO SEE HERE!
>>
>>55645809
tell me why those 1.6 Billion can't kill the small ISIS army? Is it because they don't want to?
>>
>>55645809
+jabhat-al nusra, al qaeda, a thousand other Jihad groups and wahhabi muslims suddenly the piece of the pie is a lot bigger
>>
>>55645809
muslim gud boi
dindu nothin
islam of peace
mo money fo mo jihad
>>
>>55645809
Stop the shilling, no one cares.
>>
>>55646103
>circle charts
>>
>>55648546
Why don't you get off your ass and do something about it then? Oh wait, that's because you spend all day shitposting just like most of us.
>>
>>55645809
Except the focus is on the muslims in the middle east and north Africa, which make up about 320 million. Then you have to remove the women, who make up half the population. This leaves us with 160 million. Then you have to remove most of the children under 15 and most of the men over 35, as the vast majority of terrorists are young men in their 20s.

On top of that, ISIS is not the only Islamic terrorist organization in the world. There are dozens. In addition to that, there are entire countries that have been run or are run by people who share the mentality of terrorists, like the Taliban, Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi and Assad.
If you go by the percentage who support violence against non-believers, Pew polls show that between 20-40% of the population in many middle eastern countries support this.
Polls in Europe show an average of about 25% supporting suicide bombing against civilians in "defense of Islam".
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 441x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 441x333
>>55645809
You have to go back.
>>
>>55646184
Notice nobody is trying to refute this video? Even the bleeding hearts know the truth, but they after to suppress it, stick to the groupthink, or risk a very real chance of becoming a persona non grata to all their friends and associates if they voice what they really think.
>>
>>55645809
Fuck off sand nigger, I hope you all get gassed you honourless heathen sons of whores.
>>
>>55646236
Also this. Everything ISIS does it halal according to Islam.
>>
>>55645809
If they are such a minority why is it that Muslims don't turn in terrorists to the authorities BEFORE something like this instead of whining about not being like the terrorists after the fact? The act of concealment makes you all as guilty as the guys who pull the triggers.
>>
>>55645809
If muslims come out publicly and on tv and condemn the attack then you might have a case op. You apologize for your people and were good. If a crazy red neck bible thumper went to iran and killed 200 people im pretty sure Christians would stand up and say that god condemns that attack. Muslims will remain silent because they are secretly all terrorists.
>>
>>55648849
I did my 20 years in the military. What have you done?
>>
File: CSA15GvWwAA-hvK.png (80 KB, 502x513) Image search: [Google]
CSA15GvWwAA-hvK.png
80 KB, 502x513
Not all Muslim terrorists are "ISIS". The real threat is potential terrorists anyway that are like 60% of all young muslim men, given the right circumstances (full-on Jihad).

ISIS are Salafi sunni, not "khajits" or whatever.

"Real Muslims" who fight in Iraq and Syria against Assad are totally ISIS.
>>
>>55649309
>I was a welfare queen for 20 years
what do you do now Tyrone?
>>
>>55645809
How about the honor killings taking place in the U.K, France, and Sweden in the Muslim communities.

That's bad enough for a logical person to see this religion as the religion of nut jobs.
>>
>>55648520
They still want to impose sharia on everyone, that's radical enough for me.
>>
>>55646885
fuck off weeb your too fat to do anything faggot
>>
>>55649214
Maajid Nawaz, look him up. He is an ex-islamic fundamentalist, who is now one of the leading voices for reforming islam. He wrote a book with Sam Harris called Islam and the future of Tolerance, where he states that Islamic fundamentalism is both a bigger threat than any other type of fundamentalism as well as how important it is to fight it. I think you would enjoy it.
>>
>>55645809
The Quran is filled with instructions to kill the infidels and to break their shit.

How does the “more muslims are killed by muslims” and “more blacks are killed by blacks” line of logic work? These people are so violent, you can’t protect yourself from them unless you protect them from themselves?
>>
>>55645809
fuck off muslim faggot...no one is falling for it anymore.
>>
>>55648991
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/nov/05/ben-shapiro/shapiro-says-majority-muslims-are-radicals/

They try to refute it by saying sharia law isn't radical, and saying that the Charlie hebdo people should be prosecuted isn't radical. They also claim that he can't use statistics to make generalizations, and they also say he should choose the lower numbers instead of the higher ones.

It's pathetic really, there is no valid rebuttal. Politifact is truly disgusting to think sharia isn't radical.
>>
>>55645809
Get out of my country you disgusting piece of shit
>>
When the time comes, your skin color is your uniform; best of luck.
>>
>>55646740
>The other religions older than Islam did terrible acts too in the past
>The horrible of my acts must be forgiven or disregarded because the others did it too

There is a logical fallacy there friendo, but I just can't place my finger on it...
>>
>>55647389
In the 20th century your country did just fine creating conflict without using religion. Stop blaming social constructs for the wars of the world when the real problem is shitty people like you and the mudslimes.
>>
>>55646884
I'm OK with this. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
>>
>>55650545
Not at all, all religions suck.

That's the point I'm trying to make.
>>
>>55648181
People are very very very very angry now. It should be obvious why they want to be rude to a Muslim, even one that is polite and contrite.
>>
>>55650223
>All Christians are white
>>
>>55649920
Nobody replied because nobody took the time to watch it.
Keep in mind Islam is about 600 years younger than Christianity, Christians were still pretty militant 300 years ago.
>>
People should just make pictures like in the OP every time there's a mass shooting and use it as why we shouldn't ban guns.
>>
>>55645809

>you know who did this and said nothing... as usual

"Disgusted," my ass...
>>
>White people must apologize for their ancestors actions in slavery over 100+ years ago.

>Muslims should not be criticized for the actions for a radical muslim group.
>>
>>55645809
Radicalize the moderates to battle the radicalized fundamentalists so this bothers no other groups and there won't be a problem. Police your own. Or die, fuck if I care
>>
>>55648293
muslim here. so true. most hate the west.

but they stand alongside all the non-muslim third worlders who hate the west.

and most non iranian muslims i've met are fucking conservative as fuck. i don't even mean it politically, just fucking modern attitudes. lebanese and jordanians are cool too tho
>>
>>55645809

It is less of a muslim problem and more of a too many migrants in Europe and they can't take care of their whack jobs problem. If every school shooter in America was connected to one network and had a hierarchy with planning they'd be much more destructive than ISIS could dream. Europe needs to focus on integrating on what they already have instead of taking millions of immigrants who will face worse conditions and find themselves in ghettos with zealous idiots.

>>55647921

The Iraqi army left a lot of those weapons laying around when they ran away.
>>
>>55648753
>crescent charts
It fits.
>>
File: 1401848590868.jpg (30 KB, 495x375) Image search: [Google]
1401848590868.jpg
30 KB, 495x375
>>55650932
>certain people were savages 300 years ago so it's completely ok that other people are savages today
>>
>>55651937
I'm talking about our airlifts into the region since 2012. We've been purposefully training and arming ISIS troops to overthrow Assad / fight Iran for years now.
>>
>>55645809
Sorry about these replies m8 but remember you're on /pol/, this place is fucked
I wish for all religion to be done away with personally but I understand that there are many many good Muslims out there. Thank you for your condolences brudder.
>>
>>55650932
>Keep in mind Islam is about 600 years younger than Christianity, Christians were still pretty militant 300 years ago.

Tu quoque fallacy.
>>
File: 1408917515489.jpg (52 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1408917515489.jpg
52 KB, 500x375
>>55645809
The number of "Moderate Muslims" in any population - people who support Sharia law, which commands mutilation for crimes like burglary, 100+ lashings for things like possession of alcohol, death for atheists/gays, and hijab/burqa-wearing by all women - is WAY larger than just the active participants of ISIS. We're talking 40-70% of all Muslims, depending on country. THAT is significant. What's also significant is that Muslim guests in a foreign country tend to prefer to live around other Muslims, in the way deemed best fit by their religion. This can be seen by the Sharia-controlled zones in many countries, such as the UK and France.

>ISIS is NOT even Muslims,
>they are Khawarjis
This is just a "no true Scottsman" fallacy, and it's not even relevant. They are Muslims, and as such, are part of (and a product of) a much bigger problem, that being Islam itself.
>>
>>55650932
>Keep in mind Islam is about 600 years younger than Christianity, Christians were still pretty militant 300 years ago.
Not an argument.
>>
>>55646740
PROTIP: I would have been condemning this as well.
>>
>>55645809
Fuck off mudslime. Allahu ackbar urself faggot
>>
Then do something about it.

If a large group killed thousands of people and said they were doing it in the name of christianity, you bet people would be mad and they'd do something about it.

You mudshits say "oh, we don't condone that" and then do NOTHING to stop it! You let others spill innocent blood in the name of your god and passively reject any responsibility while letting them continue because you secretly DO CONDONE IT. By not doing anything, you are just as guilty as ISIS for standing by and letting it happen you terrorist FUCK.

Death to all of you.
>>
>>55645809
>implying ISIS is the only radical Muslim group
>>
File: 1447469740282.png (29 KB, 587x126) Image search: [Google]
1447469740282.png
29 KB, 587x126
>>55653168
>>
>>55652911
of course you would you protescunt.

legit tho as a muslim you can't even get at my level of facepalms.

militant christians 300 years ago says nothing of peaceful muslims 120 years ago. militant islam has been a thing for like 70 years.
>>
>>55653210
>le white man pretending to be black and lying about it thinks his opinion matters
>>
File: 1447476964321.jpg (174 KB, 986x1160) Image search: [Google]
1447476964321.jpg
174 KB, 986x1160
>>55653243
Fuck off with your taqiyya bullshit.
>>
>>55650932
>Literally shown how to live by more advanced cultures
>Return to barbarism once colonial powers leave you be

Then why aren't the japs genocidal maniacs anymore?
>>
>>55652708
pls remove is offense
>>
>>55653434
that picture is nice and all, but coincidentally a Muslim country was the first to recognize the U.S.
Morocco.
>>
File: 1420101106510.jpg (1 MB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
1420101106510.jpg
1 MB, 1536x1152
>>55645809
Nice try Muslim scum, we're on to you and this will only wake more people up. Your days in European lands are coming to an end you filthy goat fuckers.
>>
>>55653591
And how is that relevant?
>>
File: 1280905718525.jpg (227 KB, 637x565) Image search: [Google]
1280905718525.jpg
227 KB, 637x565
>>55645809
>Just want to state as a Muslim I am disgusted we do not represent this I promise you from the bottom of my heart we are not like this all the people who do this go against every teaching of Islam we need to remember Isis kills more Muslims then all other groups combined and then some My prayers go out to all elected I can't imagine the hell they will have to endure
If this is true, then tell your Imam to inform the local news, the local press, and to engage in a public relations campaign of openness and GRATITUDE TO YOUR HOST COUNTRY and knock off the "sharia law for all" bullshit. I'm not even joking.

Because right now, all we see are mosques popping up everywhere, nutjobs with beards and signs spouting religious nonsense, and terrorist acts.

White people will run out of forebearance, I assure you.
>>
>>55652295
Im not justifying it im putting it in perspective
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>55645809
You're wasting your logical and critical thinking with this. You might lose brain cells debating or attempting intelligent discussion on this board.
>>
>>55652853
Youre right, good job, very perceptive
It was an attempt to put things in perspective.
>>
>>55653434
"There shall be no compulsion in religion" (2:256)
"Say to the disbelievers [that is, atheists, or polytheists, namely those who reject God] "To you, your beliefs, to me, mine" (109:1-6)"

suck my circumsized musulman dick. haven't you heard, orange is the new black. fucking niggerlanders...
>>
>>55653591
We were second.
>>
>>55646103

As a devout Catholic, i'm kinda ok with the wife obeying and adultery death thing...

But I'm still just waiting for this pope to make the call.
>>
>>55653691
The notion that all Islam is entirely a religion of terror, or that all followers of it are terrorist madmen. I don't think Islam belongs in the west, but its doesn't help anyone to make broad generalizations.
>>
File: islam.png (626 KB, 1496x1044) Image search: [Google]
islam.png
626 KB, 1496x1044
>less than 1%

Try over 50%

Pic related

Link too
http://pastebin.com/3S6jSGpC
>>
>>55653890
>Say to the disbelievers [that is, atheists, or polytheists, namely those who reject God] "To you, your beliefs, to me, mine before you cut their heads for doubting the profet"

You forgot the second part of the sentence
>>
>>55653438
>Colonial powers leave
I'd the arbitrary drawing up of borders is one of the main reasons for such barbarism today.
>>
>>55654096
Say*
>>
>>55645809
Lots of leftards shits here pretending to be Muslim today...

Your people keeps apologizing after killing our people, do you begin to understand why we don't give a fuck?
>>
>>55645809

Oh look, re-defining words and making new buzzwords.

>no true scottsman

They are Muslims, they are the kind of Muslims you should've gotten rid of centuries ago but you keep on failing. Why? Because you're all like that and you silently cheer them on in your heart of hearts.

You are all like that. WWIII coming.
>>
>>55646884
>everyone is united
>what the jews want
Lol nope.
They want people to fight and hate eachother.
>>
>>55645809
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1l4gGkPziA

Just gonna leave this here.
>>
>>55654068
das why dey call him profit muhammad

make arab moneyyyyyy
>>
>>55653438
probably because we glassed them into submission
>>
>>55654033
>>55654033
>>55654033
>>55654033

USE THIS FAGS
>>
>>55645809

This is probsbly just trolling, but I'll answer as of you were serious.

The problem is the majority of Muslims, not the few at the end of the curve who actively take part in terror attacks. The vast middle of the bell curve is what poses a threat, not the fringe.

It is that majority that given enough demographic imbalance and time will completely undermine and destroy the seperation of religion and state, the rule of secular man-made law, the emancipation of women, minority rights, free speech and finally democracy.

The horrific terror attacks that the most devout of Muslims will perpetuate against western civilians are awful. They are cruel and nightmarish. They happened again today, they will happen over and over and over again in the future. But the real threat to the west, and to the world, is what your backward, intolerant, barbaric culture and religion will do to civilized open societies. And that is represented by the vast majority of Muslims.
>>
Religion is generally fucking awful to begin with.

Islam happens yo be the shite de la shite, though.
When are mouth breathing liberals going to wake up and realize that every criticism they have directed towards christianity can be directed towards islam and amplified by 10x?
>>
>>55645809
TA-FUCKING-QIYYA

FUCK OFF

>>55653799
You too asswhipe.
>>
>>55645809
FUCK YOU. YOU ARE DONE. OUT OF EUROPE YOU GENETICALLY INFERIOR SCUM
>>
>>55653243

>militant islam has been a thing for like 70 years.

>Conquest of Persia and Mesopotamia: 633–651
>Conquest of Transoxiana: 662–751
>Conquest of Sindh: 664–712
>Conquest of Hispania (711–718) and Septimania (719–720)
>Attempts to Conquer the Caucasus: 711–750
>End of the Umayyad conquests: 718–750
>Conquest of Nubia
>Incursions into southern and central Italy: 831–902
>Conquest of Anatolia: 1060–1360

Holy shit you're cute! And dumb, but that's endearing.
>>
70% of Afghanistan's believe that the proper punishment for leaving Islam is execution. Islam is cancer.
>>
>>55653890
>"There shall be no compulsion in religion" (2:256)

Name me a single muslim country where your safety can be guarenteed if you leave the mudslime religion.
>>
>>55654623
k apologies for vagueness. modern militant (more colloqually jihadist) islam mostly defined by antiintellectual, antisecular and "back to the good ole days" attitudes.

political terrorism started in 18fucking70.
>>
>>55653981
It may not be a religion of terror, but it is a religion of totalitarianism. Islam means surrender or submission, and its believers places the will of a fictional being above all else in life.

While I'm not a Christian, I still see the value of Chirtianity over Islam, as Jesus taught us to forgive and coexist. The mythology, regardless of how silly it is, is based on a human manifestation of God sacrificing himself for mankind (for very dubious reasons, I must admit), and mankind receiving salvation through faith alone.
In contrast, Muhammed was a violent warlord, and Islam focuses on conquering non-believers, or in the best case scenario, treating them as second class citizens. People love to whine about the crusades, but all of Islamic history has been a neverending war against Europe, conquering and occupying large parts of eastern Europe, and coming as far as Switzerland before being stopped. They also occupied half of Spain for centuries, in addition to the Christian holy land.
Large portions of land that was previously European, is still in Islamic hands, something people completely seem to ignore. Turkey sits on the very ruins of the Byzantine empire, and muslims are spread across south-eastern Europe, where they settled during the Ottoman Empire.

I honestly don't care if they stay in their own countries and slaughter each other, but Islam has no place in Europe.
>>
>>55645809
Great, then offer up your service in defense of your faith and kill the "heretics".
>>
>>55654275
Based
>>
op is a coward, ive read the quran, everything isis does is condoned by allah. you are worse than them. at least they have the courage to fight for eternity whilst you sit around on 4chan like a cowardly faggot. you will burn in hell for all of eternity for your weakness. if you are a muslim, prove it.
>>
File: 1445224606172.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
1445224606172.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>55645809
>Muslim population on earth = 1.6 billion
>80% of muslims support ISIS
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/580221/Islamic-State-support-Arab-world-poll-finds
http://imgur.com/glIvEjb
>at least it's not 100%
>it IS the majority of muslims
>it IS even 80% of muslims
I can play that game too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
>>55654939
I like how Christianity has more of a "you're gonna burn in hell, but go ahead and do what you feel like now." Rather than a "tax the shit out of everyone who doesn't follow my exact religion."
>>
File: pig fucker.png (334 KB, 600x555) Image search: [Google]
pig fucker.png
334 KB, 600x555
>No true scotsman.jpeg

Nice b8 OP. Your entire religion is based on a "prophet" who murdered, killed, raped, married pedophiles, took slaves and prostitutes, and died in his sleep (in a completely unsupernatural way). He was also most likely an epileptic who had violent seizures that he claimed were "messages from god." He was a joke, your entire religion is based on lies and inconsistencies. Your prophet is false and was a savage, and your entire religion is a joke based on this man. It's truly sad how fucking blind Muslims are to your own "prophet."
>>
>>55654939
I meant Austria, not Switzerland.
>>
File: 1447025378941.jpg (210 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
1447025378941.jpg
210 KB, 1280x852
>>55645809
A central tennet of Islam is taqiyya, where an individual can lie about Islam and his faith when threatened with discrimination. This is why Muslims lie through their teeth when Islam is criticised.

Basically, every Muslims has a DUTY to lie about Islam. We know the reality: the goal of Islam is one world religion, it's a religion of domination and conquest.

Nobody should believe a single word from your mouth.
>>
>>55645809
Renounce Islam
>>
>>55645809
Then renounce your religion, or at least form an offshoot that is well-defined in writing how it is non-violent and so on. It is kind of a cop-out to subscribe to a religion that is by definition quite extreme, but then just claim that you happen to be on the "moderate" end of the spectrum. Get a different name, form an offshoot, so people will know the difference.
>>
>>55646849
kek
>>
>>55654939
submission of self to god is the most common interpretation

muhammad was a warlord. some of the greatest political powerplays in taking arabia. nigga would've beasted in the roman senate.

but becoming a hypocrite doesn't change the original message.

and fuck off with that spain bullshit. christians muslims jews and even fucking basques lived in the andals for 900 years but christians come in and behead errbody.

fucking barb turks with their stolen culture i agree with
>>
>>55654179
I think he meant everyone united against Islam is what the Jews want.
>>
>>55645809
I am disgusted that you're a fucking muslim.

I'ts 2015 already! Wake up Ahmed!
>>
>>55654535
Thanks for proving a point that you won't understand.
>>
>>55645809
please get the fuck out.

You people are cowards. Thank god Britain didn't run like little pussies in 41....Fuck off
>>
>>55655639
go payoff your stadium
>>
>>55655488
This, nice dubs btw. The entire religion is founded on violence and death. I don't understand how Muslims do mental gymnastics to claim their religion is peaceful when the vast majority of Muslim history has been of war, bloodshed and conquest. Hell, their religious prophet waged war, killed people, tortured people, and forcible converted pagans to his religion on threat of death. Certainly not a peaceful person.

Yet this figure is the center pillar of their religion, the most important figure and the man who CREATED the religion, yet if that man was THAT type of character, how can anyone take the religion seriously?

Let's compare Muhammad to Jesus Christ. I'm an atheist, so I detest all religious "prophets," but at least Jesus preached peace, never murdered anyone, never waged war, and taught his followers to "love thy enemy," and forgive others for their sins, not take revenge. He never forced anyone to convert either, people converted to his religion because they wanted to follow him.

Muhammad is a joke, and the entire religion is based on this murderer.

Imagine if today a religious cult leader claimed to be a prophet, and started gaining support by murdering people and waging war. Would anyone take this person seriously? No. Muhammad is a product of his time. He saw a way to seize power and gain followers, and he took it.
>>
>>55645809
what heart
>>
>>55645809
Muslims account for 20% of the world's population, but 60% of terror-related deaths are caused by Muslims. This is apologist garbage.
>>
>>55655754
Fuck off you dirty mudslime.
>>
>>55645809
Ya, nah. Fuck off. Moderates are just as dangerous as extremists. Please stop immigrating to Western countries. No matter what you say, the truth is your religion is backwards and doesn't fit in with western culture.
>>
File: 1393655499843.png (271 KB, 314x372) Image search: [Google]
1393655499843.png
271 KB, 314x372
>Just want to state as a German I am disgusted we do not represent this I promise you from the bottom of my heart we are not like this all the people who do this go against every teaching of Germany we need to remember Nazis kills more Germans then all other groups combined and then some My prayers go out to all elected I can't imagine the hell they will have to endure

The "peaceful" majority is always insignificant compared to the radical minority. Instead of arguing against Islamophobia, point your anger and efforts towards the douchebags bringing your entire group down.
>>
>>55653977
That's because you retarded Catholics are practically in bed with Muslims.
You share more with Islam than you do actual Christianity.

- Worship of pedos
- Glorifying of death
- Mass murders in the name of your gods
- Rosary beads
- Pilgrimages designed to empty the wallet of your stupid sheep
- Idol worship, Muslims it's the muzzie magnet, Catholics it's the cross! figures of Mary and fetish of relics
>>
>>55655560
>and fuck off with that spain bullshit. christians muslims jews and even fucking basques lived in the andals for 900 years but christians come in and behead errbody.

The point was that people whine about Christian conquests, while Islam has been far worse in that area. The crusades were focused around taking back territory that had been occupied by Europeans for centuries, while Islam not only conquered most of the middle east through warefare, but also most of northern Africa and large parts of Europe. Islam was the aggressor far more often than Christianity. In fact, the majority of Christian wars against Islam were either defensive or focused on reclaiming previously Christian lands.
>>
>>55653661
I have to ask this, are you even Catholic?
>>
>>55655824
we already paid for 1000 stadiums.

but your people still owe a 1000 years of social evolution to the world.
>>
>>55645809
> Not all Muslims are bad just because they are Muslims
> But all white people are privileged and racist for being white

This SJW bullshit is starting to really get to me.
>>
File: muslim taqqyia.png (144 KB, 1259x755) Image search: [Google]
muslim taqqyia.png
144 KB, 1259x755
>>55645809
>>
>>55655926
The black heart that satan in the guise of the moon god Allah replaced his soul with.
>>
>>55647110
are you a frequent visitor to LoL EUW ranked bronze V?
>>
>>55656029
That might have been true 500 years ago. For any type of culture on earth.

It's 2015 guys!
>>
>>55646849
thsi is what I'm waiting for I think china would like a piece too
>>
File: bombings.png (15 KB, 405x355) Image search: [Google]
bombings.png
15 KB, 405x355
>Religion of Peace
>>
File: 1436929964253.jpg (63 KB, 500x510) Image search: [Google]
1436929964253.jpg
63 KB, 500x510
>>55645809
>15000 members of ISIS
keksimus maximus
>>
>>55652708

pls offense is very remove
>>
>>55656234
To be completly fair the Qur'an does attempt to teach tolerance not unlike the new testament. Also the Qur'an does try to promote academic pursuits. Whether some sects within Islam adhere to those is something different.
Think of it as the difference between a Catholic and a Baptist.
>>
>>55656702
based Ibadi muslims.
>>
File: 1442895245815s.jpg (2 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1442895245815s.jpg
2 KB, 124x125
>>55653977
Maybe it would be simpler to just grow a set and take the helm of the relationship instead of needing a sky daddy to come in and reinforce basic obedience?
If you're girl walks all over you, disobeys you, or if she cheats on you it's because you're a weak little bitch.
>>
So, like, if every muslim in the world who is not a terrorist lined up, and one-at-a-time they slapped every terrorist in the face, that would take a billion years and in turning human skulls into powder, they'd certainly end the terrorism that is co-opting their name?

So how am I in the wrong for thinking Islam, as a whole, has some hand in this? They could try and stop their brothers and/or interlopers, but instead they just leave. or be quiet.
>>
GTFO mud nigger OP
>>
>>55656702
To be completely fair you should post the exact sources for both of your affirmations. Since you're full of shit you'll just answer with another uninformed meaningless excuse
>>
File: Zyclon B.jpg (84 KB, 595x469) Image search: [Google]
Zyclon B.jpg
84 KB, 595x469
>>55645809
Guess what. Nobody fucking cares. More and more of us would gladly work in a death camp, gassing vermin like you for the sheer joy of it.
>>
>>55645809
>implying isis is the only group of muslim terrorists
>implying there are only 15,000 members

I just wish one of you mudslimes would pick a fight with me so I could kick their teeth in
>>
Action speaks louder than words my filthy muzzy mudslime friend.

Do us a favor and just kill yourselves.
>>
>>55656662
>number of Christians who say suicide bombing is often/sometimes/rarely justified
>0
>>
>>55645809
The refugees aren't ISIS.
What religion are they?

>These feminists aren't real feminists.
>>
File: 20151109_125848.jpg (259 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20151109_125848.jpg
259 KB, 640x480
You mad white boiz?
>>
File: lessthan.png (16 KB, 290x668) Image search: [Google]
lessthan.png
16 KB, 290x668
>>55645809
>Far less than 1%
>>
>>55657373
Did you make that yourself, Ahmed?
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 600x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 600x529
>>55645809
Don't forget people that Muslims weren't original for suicide bombings. Japs were the first.
>>
>>55656093
>social evolution
>being this mad your ancestors were only raped a little by superior europeans
at least you have a few drops of white in ya bud!

>>55656030
mm fair enough. then again, they took christian lands back, for themselves, not back to the byzantines. it's by and large accepted that there was a main goal of fixing the schism.

the reestablishing of the kingdom of israel was way less a christian lands thing than a "yo let's get jc back here". same as evangelicals today.
>>
File: 1442942395581.jpg (64 KB, 768x417) Image search: [Google]
1442942395581.jpg
64 KB, 768x417
He's not a REAL muslim though. He doesn't have a nine year old fucktoy (probably).
>>
>>55645809
i'll bite.

If you have to say this shit every time it happens, maybe you picked the wrong religion.
>>
>>55657001
“God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8)
You can see how extremists can take this out of context.
>>
>>55645809

If you really are a muslim, and not just another dumb troll, then you are a blue pilled muslim.

You practice a false religion and those fundies that you condemn are the true face of your religion.

You need to convert to save your soul. God be with you.
>>
File: islam taqiyya.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
islam taqiyya.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>55657465
>people who do this go against every teaching of Islam

AYYYY LMAO taqqya my shit up abdullah
>>
As an anti-religious paki/french mix, I still have to say that out of all the atrocities that religion has plagued humankind with, islam is the single worst offender.
>>
>>55656030
Ahaha holy shit every time people post this victim fuckery I loose my head
The crusades were called mainly because the pope wanted European kings to quit warring with one another
What territory previously held? Its a conflict,land is fought over. The lands changed hands many times. Muslims held southern Spain for a few centuries, Sicily was victim to multiple Norman and Moorish conquests, Turkey was being fought over (Crusaders sacking Byzantium didnt really help the Byzantines hold on by the way)

Yes that's how empires are formed, through conquest.

Dont give me that shit, there was aggression on both sides, Europeans did invade the middle east after all, and what did Muslims invade? The main "invasion" was in Spain, and there weren't many large crusades called there.
>>
File: 1446954954555.jpg (7 KB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1446954954555.jpg
7 KB, 255x191
The answer to 2015 is 2016. Bomb the shit out of them. The absolute madman was right.
>>
Just want to remind everyone that the islamic doctrine of Taqiyah says you can lie about islam of it means making people think islam is not about violence.
>>
>>55657528
Having a religion makes you murderous.
>>
File: 1437064975475.jpg (928 KB, 1536x1564) Image search: [Google]
1437064975475.jpg
928 KB, 1536x1564
>>
File: 1348420110587.jpg (175 KB, 600x385) Image search: [Google]
1348420110587.jpg
175 KB, 600x385
>>
>>55657465
Japs did it as a last resort. It is standard operating procedure for Muslims.
>>
File: 1436148480836.jpg (38 KB, 631x386) Image search: [Google]
1436148480836.jpg
38 KB, 631x386
>>
>>55646412
Jidf confirmed
>>
>>55657487
My ancestors? Some are still alive in Poland, ty.

How about you sand-dwelling kin? how they' doing?

>>55657558
One half-assed quote for both statements? Lazy job.... Even if I let it pass, you still owe me were the new testment doesn't promote tolerance and the pursuit of knowledge.

Tip: You can't.
>>
File: IMG_8243.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8243.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>55657373
>'murika
>all he has is garden tools

step up Muhammad.
>>
File: 1369337970410.jpg (76 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1369337970410.jpg
76 KB, 600x400
>>
>>55657649
>Taqiyah
a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts, especially while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution

the fuck you smoking sweden.

and it's for fucking shias not even the sunnis you're so butthurt over
>>
File: 1437066771371.jpg (537 KB, 1471x968) Image search: [Google]
1437066771371.jpg
537 KB, 1471x968
>>
>>55657771
>Europeans did invade the middle east after all, and what did Muslims invade? The main "invasion" was in Spain, and there weren't many large crusades called there.

They had Spain for 700 years and dominated the entire mediterranean. Crusades were a tiny response to Muslim mass aggression.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
>>
>>55658230
OOOOH you're a child of the hidden nazis shit be careful, mossad is pol a lot

yeah, they're fine. my aryan blood is nice n pure.
>>
>>55645979
>People bite their tongues when they tell you that you are welcome in any western country.

This is so goddamn true
>>
File: 1350064961786.jpg (523 KB, 1479x980) Image search: [Google]
1350064961786.jpg
523 KB, 1479x980
>>55657373
>>
>>55658319
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/islam/taqiyya-about-taqiyya/

Taqiyya is of fundamental importance in Islam. Practically every Islamic sect agrees to it and practices it … We can go so far as to say that the practice of taqiyya is mainstream in Islam, and that those few sects not practicing it diverge from the mainstream … Taqiyya is very prevalent in Islamic politics, especially in the modern era.[1]
>>
>>55658319
Sunni jurisprudence does not use the term taqiyya,] yet it is de facto practiced as such according to Islamic law against sinners.

>sura XVI, verse 106 (Tafsir, Bulak 1323, xxiv, 122): "If any one is compelled and professes unbelief with his tongue, while his heart contradicts him, in order to escape his enemies, no blame falls on him, because God takes his servants as their hearts believe."
>>
>>55655587
The jews want everything apparently. Even if those things contradict each other.
>>
>>55658132
Remember once you drive a group into the corner they will do anything. My grandpa said they use to send japs with nothing but bamboo spears and explosive vests to blow up American tanks. One thing you Americans should have learned from ww2 is that once you make war on a race don't expect them to 'nobly' their ultimate motive is victory no matter what human cost.
>>
>>55656702
The problem is with Islam is that it IS an inherently violent and controlling religion. Mohammed was literally a charismatic outcast who - not unlike Hitler, Stalin and various other megalomaniacs - managed to accumulate a power base by preaching a doctrine which appealed to fringe elements, and then proceeded to wipe out his enemies with military force. Compare this to Jesus, who literally healed his enemies, never engaged in any violence, and died to save those who hated him. The only bad parts of Christianity occur in the Old Testament, which most semi-rational Christians disregard due to abrogation.
>>
>>55658534
>aryan

sooo, you're a mudslime lover.. or just trying the bantz against hu3 ip?
>>
File: 1418696358795.jpg (117 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
1418696358795.jpg
117 KB, 466x700
>>55645809
Fuck you and your kind, haji. Winter is coming and a race war is coming with it.

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals
>>
>>55658480
Nice meme video mate
they held it for 700 years and they're the aggressors? The Christians pushed the moors all the way out of Spain
>Entire Mediterranean
Have you ever looked at a map?
>A tiny Response
They weren't fucking tiny, and they weren't called where there was the most "Muslim mass aggression", ie Spain.
>>
>>55645809
The best you can do is to gas yourself, please do it as soon as possible.
>>
Moderate muslims hold you down while the terrorists behead you
>>
>>55658847
Actually, >>55658480 has a point. Christians WERE in Spain first, so the fact is that Muslims were the aggressors there. And yeah, he's also right in that Muslim expansion was incredibly aggressive and widespread.

>Started in one tiny town called Medina
>Muslim world literally stretched from west India to Spain, and engulfed most of north Africa, the Byzantine Empire, parts of Eastern Europe, and all of the Middle East.

Crusades, by comparison? Tiny. Very tiny.
>>
>>55658603
this is obviously radicalist taqiyya about taqiyya about taqiyya.

but actually, ibrahim is super factually wrong. http://articles.janes.com/articles/Janes-Islamic-Affairs-Analyst-2008/Interpreting-Taqiyya.html

>>55658618
unbelief. saying i ain't muslim. cause i'm scared of death n shit. where's the lying about parts of the religion to deceive them and make the vulnerable to attack?

>>55658791
In the 1930s, Alfred Rosenberg, one of Hitler's philosophers, published "The Myth of the Twentieth Century", a book in which he claimed that the torch of Aryanism had passed from Iranians to Germans. The reason was that Iranians had been "corrupted" by Islam. Yet, in 1936, when the Third Reich wanted to publish its official list of "superior" and "inferior" races raison d'etat prevailed and Iran was declared an "Aryan nation".
>>
>>55658230
"Not unlike" is just a wordy way of saying "like". I never said the New Testament didn't promote tolerance.
>>
File: windowlicker.jpg (112 KB, 1400x1060) Image search: [Google]
windowlicker.jpg
112 KB, 1400x1060
>>55654384
Ass gas or glass, no one rides for free!
>>
>>55659250
And? Pagans were in Spain before them
People conquer, the Romans took it from the Natives, The Vandals took it from the Romans, the Moors took the southern part from the Vandals etc. You cant say one side was the only aggressor in a conflict, both sides lost and gained territory
It was, It was Spread over quite a few cetnuries, I see what you're saying, Empires tend to spread that way
Europe was not threatened at all though, besides Spain, but the French and Spanish Easily held that
>>
>>55645809
Then stop talking out of both sides of your mouths and help us eliminate these fuckers.
>>
>>55645809
Do you deny outright that you do not support them or their actions, or the actions of other such groups, such as Hezbollah and the like?
if you can deny them, you're not a Muslim, per qran.
if you cant, you're a terrorist supporter..

So..
>>
>>55647552
THIS

WHY DO LIBTARDS PURPORT TO BE ATHEIST AND HATE CHRISTIANITY, BUT USE ISLAM AS THEIR CHARITY CASE?!?

It's so fucking transparent, their bullshit. Can we just move on and stop defending Islam? For instance, would we ever fucking say Christophobia?

FUCK conventional religions. SATANISM is more a religion of peace than any of the bullshit strawmen religion comparison arguments used under this whole goddamn dialogue.

I say, ANY religion that has EVER condoned GENOCIDE should be AXED FROM THE HUMAN EXPERIENCE and its HISTORY.

Fucking bleeding-heart FAGGOTS.
>>
>>55659425
yeah my fault, i misread it before. i blame vodka on this one.

>>55659398
you're trying to teach me the meaning of aryan, or that you're from Iran? may i ask why you even replied to me in the first place?
>>
>>55660164
mentally ill spotted
>>
File: 1397861989959.jpg (32 KB, 989x740) Image search: [Google]
1397861989959.jpg
32 KB, 989x740
>>55646351
>>
>>55660022
Yes, but you were implying that the Muslims WEREN'T the aggressors. I understand that's simply the course of nature, but the fact is that Muslims DID invade, making them aggressive, irrespective of the fact that the current occupants had been the aggressors in a completely separate and long-past conflict.

>Empires tend to spread that way
Thing is, it wasn't one empire. It was quite a few, existing simultaneously. But they were ALL Muslim.

>Europe wasn't threatened
See 'Ottoman Empire'. See 'Fall of Constantinople'. See 'incursions by Ottomans into Eastern Europe'.

>Spain easily held.
Not really. The Moors were very, very difficult to dislodge, and seriously threatened to completely expel the Spanish at various points.
>>
Muslims around the world need to tell these terrorists, they bring shame to the umma. Muslims must unite against the killing of innocent people with loud voices, united together against those who are making an ugliness of the beautiful faith of Islam.
>>
File: fuck-you2.jpg (28 KB, 400x405) Image search: [Google]
fuck-you2.jpg
28 KB, 400x405
>tolerating the fucking religion that enabled this shit from the start
NOPE.

You, the jews, and the christfags need to grow up and join the adults now. It's time to put down the sticks.
>>
>>55660178
It's fine my Brazilian friend. I think this is a drinking kind of night as well.
>>
>>55655413
>central tennent
there are five and taqiyya is not one of them.
>>
>>55660262
Prove me wrong.

The most Satanists ever did was burn down a few cathedrals and sacrifice a few animals.

It just pisses me the FUCK off that >it's 2015 and the only fucking 2 arguments Muslim apologists have is "so what, Christians did it first!" and "there's 1.6 billion of them, they're not all violent!"

Meanwhile, one baptist church talks shit about a guy across the street who paints his house a fucking rainbow in spite, and suddenly the SJW collective should drop the guillotine on those bigot fucks, right?

But excuse any acts of terrorism, because
>Not all rectangles are squares!!!
>>
WHY CANT YOU FUCKERS STOP USING RUN-ON-SENTENCES.
>>
>>55660178
cause you're being an uninformed dumbass. really the worst kind of dumbass.

the opinions you hold make it seem quite possible you've never actually spoken to a muslim on any topic in real life.
>>
>>55645809
Are you shia ?
>>
>>55645809
Its amusing how these hypocrites try to design "ISIL vs true muslims" narrative.
What are "non-ISIL" muslims? They are Al-Quaeda, Al-Nusra, Muslim Brotherhood, Hesbollah, Hamas, Fath, dozens of Iran paramilitary groups, Taliban, Jemaah Islamiah and so on and on.
In every corner with islamic population there's either islamic terrorist group controlling it or islamic totalitarian regime like Saudis, and either way its based on oppression, murder and lack of any tolerance to non-muslims.
>>
Where is the outcry against terrorism amongst muslims?
Why is there a damning silence from muslims when people are killed in the name of their religion.
>>
>>55645809
ISIS or not, just take that cancerous book with you and fuck off. Go worship a rapist pedo elsewhere.
>>
>>55660407
My bad, the point I was trying to get across was that both sides were aggressors.
The Umayyads invaded southern Spain, yes and from that point it was fought over
Europeans Invaded the middle east
At First it actually was one Empire, that later split and new ones came about etc. Just because they were all Muslim doesn't mean they got along, The Turks and Egyptians fought quite a bit

To be Frank, Europe only cared about Byzantium as a buffer, and even in that case it appears they didn't care that much as they later sacked it, That didn't exactly help stop the ottoman spread

Yeah I regret saying Easily, what i mean was, France and the Spanish Kingdoms (Mostly the Spanish, though France i.e Charles Martel, helped quite a bit in the early days) Held their own against the moors, and eventually pushed them out, with little help from other Europeans.
>>
>>55645809
>isis is not muslim

of all muslim public organizations they are the ones most closely following the hadiths and koarn
>>
I have a PhD in middle eastern studies literally every statistic someone has thrown out in this thread is wrong. Haha mindless sheep will believe anything
>>
File: 1398094429689.png (45 KB, 504x595) Image search: [Google]
1398094429689.png
45 KB, 504x595
>>55661551
>Mindless sheep will believe anything
>appeal to authority fallacy with no contrary evidence to back up claims
Want some lotion there Rosenberg?
>>
>>55660022
>People conquer, the Romans took it from the Natives, The Vandals took it from the Romans, the Moors took the southern part from the Vandals etc.

All European.

>you cant say one side was the only aggressor in a conflict,

They literally were.

And if it's so ok and natural to conquer... I guess you approve of just glassing the ME then? good, glad to have you.
>>
>>55661551
What do you do with a PhD in that field? CIA?
>>
>>55645809
Kill yourself shitskin
>>
>>55661802
I teach at a big 10 university
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.