[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO SHARE THIS VIDEO https://www.you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (74 KB, 931x436) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
74 KB, 931x436
NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO SHARE THIS VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

We defeated the judean and got it back up

Now we must remind everyone how the terrorists got into Paris in the first place

ISIS AND OTHER EXTREMISTS ARE USING THE REFUGEES LIKE A TROJAN HORSE

Make sure you stress this point to your dimwitted facebook associates when they try to spin the sob story of "B..but this is what the refugees are fleeing from"
>>
>>55645088
why post that one now that its been neutered
people should link the full version with all audio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eC88Oo__K0
just find other mirrors which have all audio
>>
>>55645431

JewTube is ripping the music out of every mirror. Just link to the one on liveleak
>>
>>55645520
link?
>>
Is thete a email addtess i can contact GEX at?
I got two songs he can use for the video tried contacting him on cripple chan board was too much of a mess
The video sucks without music
>>
>>55645662
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
>>
>>55645088
It's is definitely spreading. My normie as fuck father in law posted it to his kikebook like an hour ago
>>
>>55645827
What songs?
>>
>>55645088
It keeps getting removed from reddit.
>>
>>55645088
>1 million

holy shit... is the fire rising..?
>>
If somebody can get intouch with GEX tell him to contact me at
Draculsilviera at yahoo dot com
>>
>>55645827
>>55645827
>>55645827

This is actually a good idea. It wouldnt be too hard to find something that captures the same atmosphere and doesnt have copyright issues
>>
File: cia.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>55646004
'tis indeed.

And this time we are bringing friends.
>>
>>55646004
it's been at around the same amount of views for over a day.
when it got removed because of copyright that seriously stunted its growth
>>
>>55645958
I got two its the only way he can replace the old song i can even reedit them for him if needed
I tried getting in contact with him earlier
On the other pol
>>
>>55646139
I allready two songs simerler to the old one
But i have no way of contacting him
He only post on cripple chan and that site is too messy
>>
>>55645088
ITS THE CIA
STRATEGY OF TENSION
THEY WILL STAGE RIGHT WING ATTACKS TOO
TO DESTABILIZE EUROPE
TO BELEAGUER ITS PEOPLE
THEY DID THE SAME THING WITH FAR LEFT AND FAR RIGHT IN THE 70S AND 80S, THEY ARE DOING IT AGAIN WITH NATIONALISTS AND ISLAMISTS

EVERYTHING IN HISTORY IS REPEATED, FIRST AS TRAGEDY, THEN AS FARCE
>>
>>55645088
why does the audio cut out so many times

it kind of sucks ass dude
>>
File: 1439932971934.gif (98 KB, 253x230) Image search: [Google]
1439932971934.gif
98 KB, 253x230
>>55645088
>paris attack
>video is back

THE GRAND REDPILLING IS UPON US
>>
>>55646515
I guess the only way it could come back is if the audio that was claimed to be copyright was removed

Heres a link with full audio that wont get ripped down by jewtube>>55645832

And anons are on the case to get the audio back on the original
>>
>>55646531
it was up before the attack, but ya, spam this shit in every comment section, im sick of them changing the topic at hand, it isn't whether or not all muslims are fanatics or not, it's about the fact that these attacks will continue to happen because multiculturalism and diversity will always lead to conflict and our treasonous politicians are responsible

this is now the norm, bombings and shootings will become the norm in europe and its clear who the media and politicians will defend
>>
>>55646216
Will you post them?
>>
>>55645088
So you got a bunch of short clips put out of context to portray refugees in a bad light? Bravo!
This is one of the most stupid videos I have ever seen. Refugees are amazing people. Maybe if you left your basement and experienced life for once you would understand that. I'm a volunteer at a refugee center in Malmo, Sweden and I have met people from all over Africa and the Middle East and they are bright, intelligent and polite.
Having a roof over your head, safety and a job are basic human rights that are being denied to these people. I speak for most Swedes and Europeans when I say this video does not represent our views. Our population is declining and our societies have become stiff, prejudiced, privileged all-white circle jerks. We need more young people from abroad to bring new ideas into Europe and to keep our economies sutainable. Sweden, Germany, France, England are all large countries with plenty of space that can comfortably house a lot more of these refugees.
>>
>>55648368
Strong copypasta is strong.
>>
>>55648368
>>55648530

Why does this even exist?
>>
>>55648368
>im in malmo, sweden
>americlap flag

your proxy is not working tbqh family
>>
>>55648654
Some American yesterday pretended he was a Swede, but forgot to put on a proxy, and his thread backfired.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.