[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is communism not more popular? Just read through Karl Ma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: marx.jpg (205 KB, 444x593) Image search: [Google]
marx.jpg
205 KB, 444x593
Why is communism not more popular? Just read through Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto, and while I am a little high right now, it basically seems like he wrote up the instructions for solving everyone's problems.

https://archive.org/stream/manifestoofcommu00marxrich#page/10/mode/2up
>>
File: stalin-laughing-02.jpg (14 KB, 238x256) Image search: [Google]
stalin-laughing-02.jpg
14 KB, 238x256
>>55645021
I'm gong to take a, wild, guess that it's something to do with 20th Century communism....

Marx can be described as a decent doctor- Good diagnosis, not so good prescription.
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
Bullshit. He makes up two words and creates a false dichotomy, then proceeds to press every in-built human psychological button for both men and women, and then proceeds to finish you off so your brain cums on the idea of revolt.

It's literally a genius level IQ fucking with you, and you love it because your a dirty little human. Oh yes you are, you love it, suck it. suck it hard.
Good goyum, attack your leaders, leaving you defenceless to jewish take over. thats it, FEEL THE HATE.
>>
>>55645257
>Marx can be described as a decent doctor- Good diagnosis, not so good prescription.
this tbqh farn
>>
Communism would be fine if everyone was equal in value and had strong morals and work ethic. In real life? People are lazy. People are selfish. People do everything they can to cheat the system. You can't promise to give everyone anything if not everyone will give back in return.
>>
>>55645021

Communism gets BTFO every single time it gets brought up in /pol/.
>>
>>55645021
>it basically seems like he wrote up the instructions for solving everyone's problems

Confirmed for not having actually read the manifesto

Marx provides little to no 'instructions' on how to achieve Communism (literally like 2 pages at the back).

Marx is basically a social historian as opposed to a political theorist
>>
File: karl-marx-engels21.jpg (169 KB, 792x405) Image search: [Google]
karl-marx-engels21.jpg
169 KB, 792x405
>>55645021
Don't believe in his Jewish lies.
>>
>>55646688
I also say that as a Communist.

The problem really is that it would be like asking a peasant to describe what comes after feudalism, how could he possibly imagine it? How can we even conceive of what communism would be

Basically I agree with Mr Zizek currently- We understand that capitalism cannot go on but we better damn well make sure it isn't the end of civilization when it's gone.
>>
>>55647509
*sniffs internally*
>>
>>55647509
I always laughed at Zizek because of the way he looks and speaks but maybe he is not so bad.
>>
>>55647806
I imagine he would be a /pol/ approved commie since he is very anti-political correctness and anti-liberal

>>55647736
Underrated post
>>
People who genuinely believe that communism can work on any meaningful scale trigger me
>>
>>55647509
Yeah. I agree with him that now is the time of thinking instead of acting. Of talking things over instead of rushing headlong into a new dark age.
>>
>>55645021
Marx a shit
>>
>>55645021
>Why is communism not more popular?
It doesn't work all that well in practice apparently, source: the people who experienced it.
>>
>>55648050
The only counter point I would have to that is the danger that other anti-capitalistic ideas gain too much traction.

You know, like ISIS- 40 years ago all those disenfranchised youth going off to Syria would probably have been Maoists or something (A slight improvement imo)
>>
Tribalism is the only way.
>>
File: 2454228-primus-cowboy.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
2454228-primus-cowboy.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>55645021
You haven't visited south america it seems.
IT REEKS MARX HERE
>>
>>55645021
>be Marx
>doesn't shower
>have warts all over body and dick because unhygienic
>have friend Engels
>nice guy but he's my bitch and supports my glutinous lifestyle
>when wife dies ask wifes family for mo money

Marx is such a fucking faggot.
>>
All the communist manifesto says is "hey the current guys are shit, let's overthrow them and be the new guys, and then everyone will act perfectly".

throw in a bunch of intellectual masturbation about "the dialectic" and watch kids jizz over it because they assume the parts they didn't understand were where the meaningful ideas were.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.