[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
\○/ sending freedoms to France We love you. Our greatest ally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: large.jpg (266 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
266 KB, 467x700
\○/ sending freedoms to France

We love you. Our greatest ally
>>
>>55644608
>sending freedoms
That does a fat load of nothing.

You should be goading them to tighten border security in the long-term and monitor immigrants.
>>
Oy vey France is a good friend but not our greatest ally. Don't forget who stood by us in every conflict since 1945. Israel
>>
File: 14442384972395856.jpg (9 KB, 200x315) Image search: [Google]
14442384972395856.jpg
9 KB, 200x315
>>55645049
>tfw our government starts arming french civilians to fight a proxy war against their own immigrants
>>
>>55644608
I've been watching the Comedy Central Roasts all day, what happened OP?
>>
>tfw can't join based French Foreign Legion and remove kebab
>tfw Obama will pretend this is the white man's fault and never take action
>>
>>55645579
A total massacre at a live performance.
160 people were brutally slaughtered by shotguns, rifles, and grenades.
The damage is so bad they aren't even sure how many people have been killed, as blood guys and flesh have been splattered from the floor to the ceiling.

French Intelligence seems to believe some of them may have even escaped or that there are more attacks to come.

Currently French military has a the streets locked down, curfew is in effect and a massive man hunt for terrorists is underway, which may in likely hood just mean anyone with any suspected ties or on a watch list is getting rounded up like cattle as we speak.
>>
>>55645793
inb4 false flag?
>>
>>55646825
No one was saying this for the first couple hours.
The shills are here now in full force though.

Now it's our fault, Israelis fault, and always DA JEW.
>>
>>55644608
Send the message to Washington that we must #RemoveKebab
>>
>>55646825
Doubt it.

>>55647395
Un pour tous, tous pour un
>>
>>55645579
Multiple attacks on Paris starting with explosions and shootings during a soccer/football game, I think a cafe and about 6 places in total, followed by hostage taking and executions at those locations. About 160+ dead and the military is on full alert.

Borders are closed, but flights are still going, albeit under heavy security, and trains are being used for emergency purposes. Curfew has also been imposed.

Feels bad man. Conspiritards are claiming false flags or revenge for jihad john. It's all shit. Hoping the mudshits at least get deported since ministers are pussying away from glassing the middle east. Best regards to any France-bro from a sikh in the US.
>>
I've lived for 5 years in the exact neighbourhood where this shit happened. I left Paris and in particular this neighbourhood because it has became a rathole all dedicated to islamic fundamentalism. It's highly populated by immigrants from middle east and africa. a few jews and chinese struggle with the few remaining frenchies.
See this area as some jerusalem East. It already needs a wall and what happend tonight shows the mosqes there are the new power of this area.
>>
>>55648215
How bad is the infestation throughout all of France? Do mudshits only go for big cities or do they spread like a cancer to all parts, big and small?
>>
>>55647395

well considering Washingtons foreign policy is made in Saudi Arabia we might have to wait until they run out of oil by then it might be to late even for America
>>
File: Paris_riots_satellite.jpg (69 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
Paris_riots_satellite.jpg
69 KB, 500x323
>>55648591
After the january strikes against Charlie Hebdo and this Jewish supermarkt, the answer from the current leaders what to spread even more arabs throughout the country.
To lower the highest infestation spots, instead of cutting what's ill, they spread the disease where it remains clean.
In a few years this will create problems all around territory.
Map from the riots of 2005. mostly niggers burning things "just because".
>>
>>55644608
>Our greatest ally
Our dumbest ally
fixed

dumb motherfucker didn't listen to reason and continue to ignore the warning signs

Charlie Hebdo shooting
try to kill people on train
the decapitation of a man in Grenoble
Islamist attacks in and around Paris in which 17 people were killed

I still don't believe the frenchy understand they are at war
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.