[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any neo-pagans on /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 299x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 299x492
Any neo-pagans on /pol/?
>>
Yes, I wouldn't say neo though, its the same beliefs.
>>
File: tammealune_hiis_altar.jpg (107 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
tammealune_hiis_altar.jpg
107 KB, 700x466
>>55644312
Id like to be one, but its extremely hard to find info on the specific strain im looking for.
>>
>>55645652
Neo just means new.
>>
>>55644312
pretty much

i need to die in battle so i can go to valhalla

the problem is that i need to find the best unit to give me that opportunity.
>>
>>55646075
So you're a northern neo-pagan? Is it true you guys call Wōden 'Othin' and worship imps?
>>
>>55645952
It's a very old set of beliefs.

>>55646075
Valhalla is a higher layer of heaven, closer to the oneness. You don't necessarily have to die in battle to achieve this, but its the easiest and most memorable way for a simpleton to do so. You must live virtuously and make personal sacrifice for the good of others to achieve it any other way, or your soul stays on the same plane of death and rebirth.
>>
>>55646462
no. you have to die in battle to go to valhalla or folkvangr. otherwise you just rot in hel with all the other failures.

i need a battlefield.
>>
>>55646462
And where did you learn these beliefs from? Have you verified them? And which kind of pagan worship are you referring to?
>>55647100
The Mid East is a battlefield currently.
>>
>>55647100
>i need a battlefield.
How about Israel?
>>
>>55647229
>The Mid East is a battlefield currently.
yeah, but our military is pulling out and when you sign up for a contract theres no guarantee youll get a combat MOS. you can even sign up as infantry and theyll still fuck with your MOS and stick you in the back with a mortar beating your dick and doing nothing.

its pretty much a stroke of luck to even get on a battlefield
>>
>>55644312
LARPing is not a real religion.
>>
Norse and Germanic neopaganism is silly. There's not enough documentation to actually recreate their religion accurately. It's also been co-opted by liberals and new agers. They don't even make actual sacrifices or burnt offerings, they just eat a bunch of food and dedicate it to Odin. Which is sort of like giving him blue balls.

Ancient Roman and Greek religious customs are documented much better, you'd be better off with one of those.

Too bad you'll never be inducted into the Eleusinian Mysteries, though. Kinda takes all the fun out of it.
>>
Druid pagan, checking in.
>>
>>55647715
Neither are the lies that spring from the mouth of jews.
>>
>>55644312
The girl I'm currently dating is Wiccan. She invited me to her Yule party. She seems pretty nice and down to earth.
>>
>>55647438
i refuse to fight for sandniggers
>>
>>55648019
I hate when people call themselves Germanic but use the Hollywood name of Wōden, Odin. It makes them sound like morons.
>>
Pagan is an insult used by monotheists. It's like calling yourself a heathen or barbarian.

Also, Surtr is their god, in disguise. Read The Dark Bible sometime.
>>
>>55648019

>They don't even make actual sacrifices or burnt offerings

We don't?

Because, you know, we do. At gatherings, it's not at all uncommon to kill a goat or pig, eat most of it, and burn or hang a choice part of it for the gods.
>>
>>55649089
>Wōden
You mean Óðinn?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.