[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>german media already making excuses for the muslim terrorists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1447457424615.jpg (70 KB, 720x507) Image search: [Google]
1447457424615.jpg
70 KB, 720x507
>german media already making excuses for the muslim terrorists
>saying now than ever it's important to vote progressive and liberal and not to be fooled by evil conservatives who want to instrumentalize this tragedy
Why does this country have to be the most c ucked under the sun?
>>
>>55642576

You could always emigrate to a place with more violent civil strife, you know.
>>
I think you guys are just afraid of being the next target
>>
>>55642576
You will probably get raped by muslims shortly tbqh pham
>>
>Why does this country have to be the most c ucked under the sun?
You are still occupied and your media is controlled by the allies. That's why.
>>
>>55642576
these treasonous fucks have turned europe into a fucking war zone, it's only going to get worse from here and yet the still encourage it!

race war is inevitable at this point, gonna be a bad winter
>>
>mfw we are going to 25,000 of these scum thanks to DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
I HAVE THE SOLUTION

MORE MUSLIMS FROM WAR TORN SHITHOLES (AND ALSO NIGGERS)
>>
>>55642576
Just get out, Germany is kill.

Maybe if you're lucky, you can have justice, in the far, far future. But I don't think you'll ever have Germany back.
>>
>>55642576
For a minute, I thought this was about old people driving again.
>>
>>55643175
Like france?
>>
>>55643916
WE ARE GOING TO TAKE 10 MILLION
>2015 DUUUUDEEE LMAO
>>
File: 1441699978320.jpg (15 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
1441699978320.jpg
15 KB, 620x350
>saying now than ever it's important to vote progressive and liberal and not to be fooled by evil conservatives who want to instrumentalize this tragedy

>Islamic terrorists go on shooting sprees in Paris?
>"Well obviously the REAL victims in all this will be the innocent Muslim majority demonised, and the REAL aggressors are the conservatives inflaming hate towards the Muslims"

Stick a fork in yourself Germany

You're done
>>
Its a tragedy but it a tragedy that no other country is more deserving of then Germany, not France.

You reap what you sow Merkel.
>>
>>55642576
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55644968
Merkel is a Polish Jew. She probably enjoys wrecking the nation.
>>
>>55643175
>>55644755
You're welcome this time, meine freunde
>>
File: more-hitler-in-paris-yall.png.jpg (45 KB, 480x670) Image search: [Google]
more-hitler-in-paris-yall.png.jpg
45 KB, 480x670
>>55645482
Man... remember the good times we had?
>>
so how long till euro's are dragged out of their homes and shot

i can't believe how much your governments hate you, literally disarmed you and imported a army of muslims who rape your kids, attack your soldiers, disrespect you at every turn etc etc

then they call you racist
>>
File: 1447325905696.jpg (86 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1447325905696.jpg
86 KB, 680x680
>>55645984
The backlash will be unpredictable
>>
>>55643916
The neighbor in the next city north from me has asked for a bunch of them to be sent there. I kind of hope that they get several thousand of them to teach those progressive fucks a lesson. The surrounding area isn't so progressive though and will disappear some motherfuckers if they start causing too many problems.
>>
>>55645482

This just reminds me of a bad joke.

A young (German) guy goes to his grandfather, and he's telling him that he has a lot of time off from school but doesn't know what to do. His grandfather: "Why don't you and your friends go to Paris? I had such a wonderful time there! Drinking, partying, getting all the women and starting fights, and we just walked away from the bars without paying, haha! It was really fun, you should go!" So the young guy thinks it sounds like a plan, and he goes. A week later, he meets his grandfather again. The grandfather looks at him and asks: "What the hell happened to you, you're all beaten up!" The grandson says: "Well! We did what you told us, we went to Paris and we drank and partied wildly and slapped girl's asses and everything but then when we didn't pay, we got beaten up by the bouncers and kicked into the street." Grandfather: "Huh! With whom did you go there?" Grandson: "Just, my friends? Why, with whom did you go?" Grandfather. "The SS."
>>
>>55642576

#mercimerkel

200 deaths on her hands
>>
>>55645984
Indeed, but hey it's 2015!
Or should I say it's almost 2016!
Thank to le weed man Trudeau you'll now learn what progressism and tolerance is too! He'll ban all guns, import millions of sandnig and legalize weed so that you are too stoned to realize your wife is actually getting stoned on the streets!
>>
When are you faggots going to throw out Merkel already?
>>
>>55644967
Having to put up with maoris makes most New Zealanders immune to muslim bullshit desu. If you can't colonize, you get colonized.
>>
>>55642576
Every time someone makes excuses for the massacres, they themselves become directly responsible.

Every leftist apologist murdered 170+ people tonight by extension.
>>
>>55643916

And fucking guess where they're going to be sent?

I'll give you a hint; it's sure as fuck not Yellowknife.
>>
>honey don't let the mass murderer in. Don't let him in the house. Dont-
oh stop. He's only mass murdered in the past. He's fine now. I'm just going to open the door and we'll all be fine
>Honey he's stabbing the kids. The kids. The kids are dead.
This only happened because you were talking about violent things. It's not my fault or the mass murderer's fault. It's your fault.
>>
>>55647691
Clearly what they need is a "safe space" like a "no fly zone" as in a "humanitarian bombing"
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.