[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone act all concerned when people die in France,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: beirut.jpg (105 KB, 634x425) Image search: [Google]
beirut.jpg
105 KB, 634x425
Why does everyone act all concerned when people die in France, but no one cares at all when people dies in Lebanon?
>>
>>55641472

arabs killing arabs. *shug*
>>
>>55641472

Lebanon? You can't just make shit up..
How does your girl feel when my kids die on her Labia?
>>
>>55641472

Because whites are more valuable.
>>
>>55641867
There are actually a ton of Christians in Lebanon
>>
Westerners care more about other westerners. Color me shocked canakek.
>>
First world > shitistan
>>
>>55641472
So what you want to kill more French to even the score or something?
>>
No one spoke about this last night. I saw two post in the Syrian thread.
>>
>>55641472
If Lebanon hadn't been an on-and-off warzone for decades by now, it might have been bigger news.
>>
>>55641472
Because it's unexpected when acts of terror of this scale happen in Paris.
>>
>>55641472
>muslims kill a bunch of people in france
>muslims kill a bunch of people in lebanon
hmmm its almost as if there's someone to blame for this
>>
>>55642082
>are
There were. Not anymore.
>>
>>55642371
Do you need to be reminded what the current year is?
>>
>>55641472
Lebanese killing Lebanese =/= Muslims going to a Christian country and killing its people

I really struggle to see how the fuck could you think both are the same...
>>
>>55642527
1.8 million out of 5.8 million in a middle eastern country ain't bad
>>
>>55641472
the fact that Lebanon been a warzone since at 1978 or so makes people not shocked...only time most of the country had peace was when it was occupied by Syria.
>>
>>55642801
This is pretty much accurate.
>>
>>55641472

At least four times as many people died in France, and they're not brown Shias.
>>
>>55641472
1. Attacks are to be expected in poorer unstable areas such as Lebanon, Pakistan, Yemen, Nigeria etc - its daily routine

2. Geographical distance.

3. Cultural distance. We feel more sympathy with people we feel closer to culturally (and ethnically).
>>
>>55641962
My sides xD
>>
>>55641472
Fuck off you Trudeau voting Ontario piece of shit
>>
>>55642801
Do you forget of French lebanon?
Do you forget the Maronite Christians being the last major bastion in the region?
>>
>>55643015

Wow an actual educated answer.

Sweden yes
>>
Muslims blowing up each other's sand huts is a nonstory, since nothing of value was lost

Muslims attacking a center of modern civilization is a much bigger deal, and much more costly to the world as a whole.
>>
Not understanding social groups.

Do you think they cry in Lebanon now? When 140 whites die?
>>
Americans don't know Lebanon has a big christian community.
>>
>>55641472
>no-one cares at all when people die in Lebanon?
Have you ever seen a mouse or rat get caught in a trap, anon? You watch it wander up to the bait and its tiny little neck get snapped, then it flails helplessly 'til it finally stops moving. You don't really feel any sympathy for it, because it's a mouse or rat. It's a pest, generally, a menace. A vector of disease.

No-one cares that people die in Lebanon because it's essentially like watching rats kill each other. No-one gives a shit because they're all pests, and we'd rather them do the work of killing each other so we don't have to.
>>
>>55641472
I legitimately thought this was a picture of Beirut for a second. It's actually a photo of the northern suburbs of Paris, taken last summer.
>>
Because France = White

And White = Right
>>
>>55641472
paris was out of the ordinary
>>
>>55641472
it's not that we don't care. it's just that Paris, France on a seemingly normal friday night isn't a warzone. So seeing mass murder is a little surpising y'know?
>>
>>55641472
Well if you lived in Toronto and been to a "Multi-faith center" and have an friend that will vaguely translate what they say to you, you're not gonna be very sympathetic to the plight of "generic_ottoman_mandate_nation".
>>
File: TRIGGERED.jpg (7 KB, 172x200) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.jpg
7 KB, 172x200
>>55641472
same reason blacklivesmatter doesn't get all upset when blacks kill blacks.

but hey, I'm feeling sorry for Lebanon and France, but I'm only here cause we can't talk about this shit on /int/
>inb4 sjw gtfo
>>
File: 1447277154259.jpg (18 KB, 267x179) Image search: [Google]
1447277154259.jpg
18 KB, 267x179
>>55641472

>Lebanese
>people
>>
>>55641472

New normal.
>>
>>55641472
Because no one cares about muslims sempai, not me, not no one.
>>
>>55643486
Are you saying that Maronite Christians are not Lebanese?
>>
>>55641472
Fuck mudslimes
>>
>>55641472
becauasee lebanon is gay. duh. fag.

captahca: images of stadium
>>
because of hezbollah
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.