[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age did you grow out of non-Christianity, /pol/? When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: Jesus.jpg (16 KB, 301x421) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.jpg
16 KB, 301x421
At what age did you grow out of non-Christianity, /pol/?

When did you realize that Jesus Christ was the only one and true Lord and savior?
>>
>>55640379
>>
>>55640379
>>
>>
>>55640379

Christianity is literally a kek religion that promotes a slave morality.

I'm starting a new religion right now, which worships Charles "Can't Stammer the Hammer" Martel and whose sole tenant is removing kebab from europe.

Any converts?
>>
Now.
>>
File: gr8 thumb.jpg (26 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
gr8 thumb.jpg
26 KB, 398x500
>>55641233
>>
File: 1428359329249.png (165 KB, 900x5700) Image search: [Google]
1428359329249.png
165 KB, 900x5700
>>55641233
sperg: the post
>>
I'm pushing 30 and still not a Christian.

I'm not an atheist. I'm actually open to Deism. There very well could be some sort of Creator of the Universe, otherwise I don't see how many things could come together at once to produce a habitable planet.

This happened for no reason, and so did this, and so did this, etc etc, and in the end it produced a habitable planet!

There must be some sort of guiding force or Creator to things.

Christianity is fucking stupid. A lot of men throughout history were just like Jesus, like John the Baptist. None of them were anything more than charlatans.
>>
>>55640379
22-23
>>
>>55640379
around 15-16. before then, I was your typical fedora atheist who thought all religion was evil. glad I grew out of it because man was I a complete prick.
>>
>>55640379
After I came to /pol/. Not kidding.
>>
File: 1446632963229.gif (2 MB, 388x218) Image search: [Google]
1446632963229.gif
2 MB, 388x218
>>55640379
>mfw when I prayed for a sign to point me towards the true faith and a cross made of light literally appeared on my wall
Not even kidding. 15 years of atheism and I converted at that moment.
>>
>>55641239
welcome my brother u need to start studying scripture from the bible, u should start with this:

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also.…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rlmNung7gk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
>>
>>55640379
>praying to ded gay jew "saviour" who couldn't save even his own ass
Guess i'll stick to my wooden dildoes
>>
>>55641233
Nice post, fellow redditor
>>
I grew out of Christianity at around 15 or so.

All religion is man made. All religion is/was used to control man.
Having said that, I don't really care about religitards, as long as they ain't trying to cut my head off.
>>
Just watched a flick on Netflix that proves Jesus was married-with-children. I still think he was a great teacher and all, but he was definitely just another man. Don't get me wrong, he was a man that was willing to die for the cause. In the end, he was still killed by jews. Hard to believe that those in the west still think that creating israel in 1948 was a good idea. The jews in the east are murderous people. Seems that nothing can be done to stop them short of the west waking up to what is happening in their name.
>>
>>55642043
Consider that everything in all possible realities is possible and must happen. Consider that our perception of time is an illusion and that everything that can and will happen is happening at one instant. Balance is maintained because everything is born of nothing and becomes nothing all at once.

We are creatures with an ability to observe reality, admitably a gimped version of it. Therefore no matter how small you feel your chances of existance are they are in reality certain based solely on the fact you can ponder your existance at all.
>>
Today.
>>
>>55640379
I don't worship Jews.
>>
>>55640379
22 earlier this year when a friend of my killed himself to be honest
>>
>>55640379
>>
>>55641233
then why are christians literally the only ones standing up for Western Values?
>>
>>55643012

>All religion is man made.

all ideology or belief is man made
>>
>>55643935
Sorry to hear that man.
>>
>>55640379

always known in my heart that jesus leads the path to TRUTH
>>
>>55644154
Define "Western Values". In my mind, that means killing a bunch of innocent women and children mostly because of their Geo-location relative to a war-head-carrying-drone. I suppose your definition is something along the lines of eradicating the devil or some other nonsense.
>>
>>55644436
Yep.
>>
>>55640379

>>
>>55644154
Since when do you need to have an imaginary friend to stand for western values?
>>
While walking down the stairs at the age of, like, five or six, I realized that Jesus and God were two different people... sort of. I guess that counts.

I stopped believing in that stuff though somewhere in high school. Not sure exactly when.
>>
>>55640379
>>
>>55640379
Genuinely one month ago.
>>
>>55640379
bending knee to a man?

No thanks, I'm not a cu ck
>>
Oh look its this thread again.

Go away with your abrahamic bullshit fairy stories.
>>
>>55644763
you don't, but the majority of athiests vote for further multiculturalism. It's just a by product that christians value tradition so they want to protect both religion and western culture.
>>
>>55640379
Never, because christfaggotry is false and jebus is a pile of dust in palestine somewhere.
>>
>>55642653
that guy makes no sense whatsoever
>>
>>55640379
last week. I'v been doing a lot reading about Catholicism and Christianity, But how do we know that Jesus was truly the son of god?
>>
>>55640379
>When did you realize that Jesus Christ was the only one and true Lord and savior?

Tonight when I watched the news.
>>
>>55644843

Did you even read the OP?
>>
File: georgius costansus.png (198 KB, 421x358) Image search: [Google]
georgius costansus.png
198 KB, 421x358
Since baptism at two months old.
>>
Grew out of it in teens
Grew back into it in early 20's because while the teachings and methods taught in this religion are antiquated (and even barbaric), it still has a lot of wisdom to offer.

And before fedoras say anything, yes I know god does not exist but that's not the point.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.